Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God (2612 Views)

Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) / Where Do People Sleep When They Go To Mecca ? / Can You Sleep When The Wind Blows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
chemystery:
Precise summary of christianity in one single post. Damn it! This guy deserves a world record

Thanks o jare. Lucifer has made me the managing director of hell's real estate

You can contact me to buy luxury apartments, suites, houses, skyscrapers etc at very affordable prices
cheesy grin
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by orunto27: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2017
We are on same level. Just that you can't THINK AND TALK pari pasu. Exodus 14:14, "The Lord will fight for you, but you must be still". God is Insight;Christen Knowledge. Stop the Frets, na so life be. That God is in Control is Money, Faith, Power, Hope etcetra. Happy Sallah!!!
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by orunto27: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Making maximum use of the brain implies insanity àbí?

No. Maximum is on the Precipice. Beyond it is Oblivion. And below it is Sheol. Humans seek to forget that God is their Riches and Wealth.
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2017
luvmijeje:

You will meet yourselves in hell if you all refuse to repent.

I'll not be part of you IJN.

lol....Yahweh had already accepted a human burnt offering b4 already...if you think I am lying ask Jephthah...perhaps hell is real
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by orunto27: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2017
No. It is Communing silently with God.
gods don't curse God as OtemAtum believes, but always Pray in silence for Miracles.
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by IKC10(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hhmmmm [h]Arguments[/h]
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by IKC10(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm sorry I can't have this conversation with a guy who don't believe in God talkless of an angel holding a wind.

A Christian should please quote me.
My dear sister, you should know that someone who is already against the Word of God, will continue to see flaws in it. We need do more than just trying to share knowledge with them, we also need to keep praying for them in love
Re: Why Does The Brain Sleep When The Discussion Is About God by luvmijeje(f): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2017
IKC10:
My dear sister, you should know that someone who is already against the Word of God, will continue to see flaws in it. We need do more than just trying to share knowledge with them, we also need to keep praying for them in love

Yes ooo. We even raised it as a prayer point in Church yesterday. That God should turn every oppositions of the gospel to preachers of the gospel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo / Does Religion Really Matter In A Relationship? / Conflicting Verses In The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.