Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary (608 Views)

Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / The Attorney General Has Displayed Gross incompetence - Dino Melaye Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/if-not-for-your-gross-incompetence-i.html#more

Aisha Yesufu has replied Lauretta Onochie who wrote an open letter, accusing her of throwing childish tantrums after her recorded video calling on President Buhari to resign, emerged.

In her response, Aisha accused Lauretta of gross incompetence. She said that if not for her gross incompetence, she would have employed Lauretta at double the salary the government is paying her.
Read her replies after the cut.

Re: If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
see finishing grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
God bless my president and heal him soon.
Re: If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by Splashme: 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
The shameless ashawo Lauretta is a disgrace
to the office she occupies
Re: If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2017
Splashme:
The shameless ashawo Lauretta is a disgrace
to the office she occupies

Na real clown she be
Re: If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
Mynd44
Re: If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary by ewigmee: 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
Aunty lory, endeavor to check the CV of your next victim.

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi Execute No Contract For ONSA, Collect N2.1bn - EFCC Tenders Evidence / PHOTOS: Gov. Ajimobi Launches Transformation Industrial Park / On The Kaduna Declaration By Prof. Pius Adesanmi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.