Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About (12740 Views)

Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by Blackfire(m): 3:11am On May 23, 2017
Damn my name wasn't included...

I need to hustle more.
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by Adminisher: 4:08am On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool list.

Before them all,there was Oba Otudeko. This is one Billionaire who avoids the limelight by all means.

He has my respect.

I thought the FAN group was owned by Francis Arthur Nzeribe (FAN) hence the Acronym for his name?When did it change hands to Oba Otudeko?

Some people will still say Buhari caused Otudeko to take over from Arthur Nzeribe.

FAN milk manufacturer in Nigeria was never ever owned by Nzeribe. They man denied it, FAN milk denied it. Everybody is just mentally lazy in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by Daddy217: 4:40am On May 23, 2017
Hmmmmm, they are not silent billionaires as we know them all. FYI Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia are among the ten richest men in Nigeria. Pls always confirm your story before publication.
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by TechPanda(m): 4:59am On May 23, 2017
No. 4 is not so silent, we re seeing his DOINGS.
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by Nobody: 5:15am On May 23, 2017
Well they are all Billionaires but, no they are not silent.
If we want to talk about silent billionaires mention the likes of Akin Odunmakinde of Delta Afrik.
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by GavelSlam: 5:55am On May 23, 2017
coolcatty:
Go and ask for Sir Emmanuel Bishop Okonkwo(CEO Ekulo group)

One of the wealthiest men in nigeria...but very humble and a philanthropist....very good man...very silent dollar billionaire.

Dollar billionaire
grin
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by Motolank: 6:15am On May 23, 2017
The list is not complete without Seun Osewa
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by sinistermind(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2017
Pascal Dozie's House/Estate in his village here in Owerri speaks of his wealth. But what value have these "billionaires" added to the lives of the community where they are from. I will praise the Anambra elites for what they do in there community. As i am writing these, there is no good accessible road to Pascal Dozie's house here in Owerri.
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by dckng16(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Did I hear u say Jimoh is a silent billionaire?
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by coolcatty: 9:25am On May 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Dollar billionaire
grin

1Billion dollar=400billion naira....hell yeah...i know what i typed bro.....
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by coolcatty: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
sinistermind:
Pascal Dozie's House/Estate in his village here in Owerri speaks of his wealth. But what value have these "billionaires" added to the lives of the community where they are from. I will praise the Anambra elites for what they do in there community. As i am writing these, there is no good accessible road to Pascal Dozie's house here in Owerri.

what have you done for your own extended family??

How many people have you shown love??....you people just stay and type rubbish...you lot dictate to someone how to spend his hard earned money.

You are here castigating PGD that has put food on the table of so many people by giving them jobs....its on record that 45% of Diamond bank's staff are made up of Imo state people.....

Niggahhh stop having a sense of entitlement...nobody owes you shiiiit.
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by SIRmanjar(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2017
johncallidon:
hmmm! nor really nigga. . we don't bozz abwt awh richezz ...
DAT wan NA ur SACK OF BEANZ..Im nor concern me cheesy
Re: Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About by sinistermind(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2017
coolcatty:

what have you done for your own extended family??

How many people have you shown love??....you people just stay and type rubbish...you lot dictate to someone how to spend his hard earned money.

You are here castigating PGD that has put food on the table of so many people by giving them jobs....its on record that 45% of Diamond bank's staff are made up of Imo state people.....

Niggahhh stop having a sense of entitlement...nobody owes you shiiiit.

Nigga, im not expecting shiiit from anyone neither. Is it everyone in his community that has the opportunity to be a graduate and work in diamond bank? Dont stay from where you are and say what you do not know. I stay few blocks away from his house here in owerri, and i know very well what i am saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Naira Hits N495/dollar As Forex Scarcity Lingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.