Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class (781 Views)

Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class by bangalee1(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai was
spotted an in an Economy class cabin while
traveling without his aides or security detail
When asked why he was travelling without his
aides, El-Rufai said “This is normal”
In a photo recently obtained by press, Kaduna
state governor, Nasir El-Rufai was spotted in an
Economy class cabin few days ago while traveling
from Abuja to Lagos.
According to a Facebook user, identified as Hakeem
Lawal, who sat beside the governor, revealed what El-Rufai told him when he asked why he was travelling
without his aides.
According to him, the governor said “This is normal”.

The Kaduna state governor also said he recently
traveled to Minna by road where he attended a
wedding.

Re: Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class by thesicilian: 7:39pm On May 22, 2017
I take that to mean his security agents were wearing plain clothes.
Re: Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class by bangalee1(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
Cc lalasticlala abeg front page for the 1st time.
Re: Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class by olatade(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2017
Correct man!
Re: Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class by Justuceleague2: 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
I like this guy's simplicity but I don't like the news I've been hearing about persecuting Christians
Re: Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class by BeardedMeat(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2017
olatade:
Correct man!
Because he flew economy? Does that remove the fact that he is a corrupt politician?

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Northerners Fleeing Port Harcourt Today(photos) / You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.