Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website (13774 Views)

Couple Injured As Soldiers Smash LASPOTECH Workers’ Strike (pics) / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 7:26am On May 23, 2017
Ceekay212:
yes, show urself..... I doubt u even know what a backtrack is..
u talking as if u are up to the task...
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2017
Clemsworld:
Thank God, some of my possible competitors for UniUyo admission has just been stopped.

I'm proud of what I got tru my effort.

you are a stupendous ignoramus.....I believe you might have taken your primary and secondary education in the zoo....

prof. miganigal
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by samuel900(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2017
OLOYEDE SHOULD STOP THIS RUBISH.....IS HE THE ONLY JAMB REGISTRAR? DIBU NEVER MAKE NOISE. grin[color=#006600][/color]
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/22/jamb-police-smash-akwa-ibom-syndicate-attempting-hack-website/

Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by NigerianScholar: 10:59am On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Ohh hackers , they didn't use VPN i guess lol.
Hope you know your location can still be gotten even if you use a vpn. It will just be a little more difficult.
Have you not seen furious 8??
But for reals
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 11:03am On May 23, 2017
NigerianScholar:

Hope you know your location can still be gotten even if you use a vpn. It will just be a little more difficult.
Have you not seen furious 8??
But for reals

I was just joking with that, those ones cannot know what OPSEC means.
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Clemsworld(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
When they told u, study to pass your exams, It fell on deaf ears. u Want to cut corners ! Can't u. See ur becoming a JAMB customer? Try again next year prof.
profmiganigal:

you are a stupendous ignoramus.....I believe you might have taken your primary and secondary education in the zoo....

prof. miganigal
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
Clemsworld:
When they told u, study to pass your exams, It fell on deaf ears. u Want to cut corners ! Can't u. See ur becoming a JAMB customer? Try again next year prof.

For not showing respect to learned gentleman and professor in that........I curse you with jamb...you will undergo it 4 more times under severe and strict and the outcome will never be favourable.....
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2017
Clemsworld:

For not showing respect to learned gentleman and professor in that........I curse you with jamb...you will undergo it 4 more times under severe and strict conditions and the outcome will never be favourable....
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Clemsworld(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2017
profmiganigal:

For not showing respect to learned gentleman and professor in that........I curse you with jamb...you will undergo it 4 more times under severe and strict and the outcome will never be favourable.....

Ordinary Jamb You're cheating. Then we are thinking this country will be good when we produce empty brain like you as graduate.

CBT has come to stay to frustrate people like you, I'm wishing u success in the next coming JAMB exam ( if u must have changed then).
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 7:16am On May 24, 2017
Clemsworld:

Ordinary Jamb You're cheating. Then we are thinking this country will be good when we produce empty brain like you as graduate.

CBT has come to stay to frustrate people like you, I'm wishing u success in the next coming JAMB exam ( if u must have changed then).

a professor am at the peak of my career...
Re: JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website by Nobody: 11:19am On May 24, 2017
And my sis wrote her exams there....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.