Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Measure The Achievements - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Measure The Achievements (318 Views)

Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things / What Yardstick Would You Use To Measure Success In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Measure The Achievements by Beadysworld: 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
What’s the first thing we need to make sure our goals are achievable? –

Clarity, Goals have to be very clear and precise, know what you want, and what you are going for or looking for. Most people who don’t know what they want be it in career, relationship, finance, etc Many tend to lose the most vital things they need/want most times because they don’t even know want they are looking for,you see many going with others because of lack of clarity, it is the case of let us go others are going or better still do for me as you do for him/her opp! hahahahaha hey human nature ( most time you hear stories like I want to do it like that his own, just like that her partner) what!!.when we are clear about our goals, and half way of how to achieve them, it put our mind at peace not getting intimidated with others achievement around us because we already knows what we want and our-self.

Unfortunately, it can’t be precise if it’s not clear. I want to lose some weight, make more money or take the first position in my class etc. may be clear but not precise. To whatever degree, your goal(s) is vague, to the same you are unlikely to achieve it. From 1st of August 2016 to 31st of December – I will want to raise my savings from $100 to $ 300 is much better and clear than “I want to increase how much I save before the year runs out”. know it, be clear about it then become precise ok.

There is no better way of knowing if we have achieving our goal than by recording our progress. Measuring and recording our progress seems like a simple task but it is very hard to do. A conscious measurement of progress especially, measuring what matters is beyond most people. Imagine putting on the television and two teams are playing a game but there is no way to tell who is winning or losing. There is no way to understand the aggression and sense of urgency displayed by the teams. Simply put, we disengage when we don’t know the score of the games we play or watch. When we can see at a glance whether or not we are winning we become profoundly engaged. A compelling scoreboard tells us where we are and where we should be, it direct us the more.
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/05/22/measure-the-achievements/

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Thursday / Harnessing Opportunities In Environment And Development Sectors Training Session / FG Abolishes Bsc/hnd Dichotomy In Paramilitary Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.