Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score (13523 Views)

UTME: JAMB Speaks On Parents, Others Making Changes To Candidates' Profile / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by dammy13(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has debunked a rumour circulating in social media, that the Senate has passed a bill urging the board to add extra 40 marks to candidates.

According to a statement made available to the press by Fabian Benjamin, JAMB Head of Information, there is no bill anywhere on the board’s 2017 UTME performance.

“We urge candidates to disregard all funny connotations online on their results as the board will not contemplate doing all that is being speculated as that will negate the ethics of an examination body as critical as JAMB.”

“There is no bill anywhere, not even a motion has been tabled before the two chambers of the National Assembly on the board’s 2017 UTME performance.” The statement read.

Benjamin added that the major concern of JAMB had always been to ensure that cheating during and after examination were reduced to zero level, and this, he said, the board had substantially achieved.

http://fabinfos.com/jamb-debunks-rumour-addition-40-marks-candidates-score/

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by emmyojo22(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by xtanlee(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
40 marks ni
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Dhee2: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Lilientology(f): 9:27am On May 23, 2017
hmmmm
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Marksule(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Tazdroid(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2017
Probably those ones spreading the rumours of the extra marks have seen their

results and passed and are just feeding the ones who have failed with false hopes of

scaling through miraculously

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by chuksjuve(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2017

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by baZOOKer: 9:29am On May 23, 2017
Lol people wey get 150 go don dy happy.. Chai sorry

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Sirpaul(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm.... no wonder all the result have bn seeing 319, 378, 356, 290 hmmmmm Jamb ogini

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Akinaukwa: 9:30am On May 23, 2017
The rumour was a consolation statement for failures and unprepared candidates. A lesson to all intending examination candidates to prepare very well for their examinations.

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by ReverseEngineer: 9:30am On May 23, 2017
Even at this, education lies helpless in Nigeria. Millions of candidates vying for limited slots wherein the value provided is as good, an elephant without a trunk.

A well and neatly crafted piece is key to a wider readership. It's very unappealing when your audience reads two lines of your article and they subconsciously head to close their browser page. That's the power of content.
I know you have writing needs. The need to write blog posts, to send B2B and B2C mails, to compose seminar papers, to craft articles and the likes; but good thing is, I'm a core content creator and this is all I've been doing since time Immemorial. I've carved a niche for myself here and this is where I come in to apply my expertise. Even Better, for free. Yes. I'll meet all your content needs timely without professional compromise. Contact me and we'll get to work.
WhatsApp and Phone call: 08106501622
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by ekensi01: 9:30am On May 23, 2017
NLproblemchild i think we the go univ.. this yeas. grin

Make then no waste time at all, rechecking my scores.
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by michaelfriday44(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2017
I dont know if it's only in my place here but so far I have seen lots of results that are below180 and have seen only 6 results that are above 180. I think jamb should do something about this because I have two brothers with score 176 .
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by ekensi01: 9:31am On May 23, 2017
NLproblemchild i think we the go univ.. this year. grin

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by IYANGBALI: 9:32am On May 23, 2017
Very stingy people. What does it curse them to add 40 to people's mark? If they have does it, I would have scores 123 and Unilag would have gaved me English to study. jamb Na God go punish you

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by 0b111: 9:32am On May 23, 2017
Na Olodo`s dey circulate that kind news

After utmost failure, you hear them console themselves with fake news

They can even say universities re no longer using jamb as an admission requirement

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by futureboy46: 9:34am On May 23, 2017
Jamb with so mch fake news
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by stano2(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2017
Hmmmm..awoof
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by jBama(f): 9:35am On May 23, 2017
Na wah o. What of the deducted 100 marks
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Keenysbojan(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2017
what are they going to do to my own score when they refused to record my biology to my 185
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by bukkycurves: 9:38am On May 23, 2017
click to view it will help you a long way; https://iclicksuccess./
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by oshe11: 9:40am On May 23, 2017
Still remembering those days wen u go put ur english paper on top maths mistakenly n begin shade with pencil.....grin

That face wen u realise is priceless.....

And wen u strt getting txt msg of ansaz after exam dn finish n U av left the hall...... grin grin grin

Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by mrww(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by opeolu202: 9:43am On May 23, 2017
f
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by Victornezzar: 9:44am On May 23, 2017
ReverseEngineer:
Even at this, education lies helpless in Nigeria. Millions of candidates vying for limited slots wherein the value provided is as good, an elephant without a trunk.

A well and neatly crafted piece is key to a wider readership. It's very unappealing when your audience reads two lines of your article and they subconsciously head to close their browser page. That's the power of content.
I know you have writing needs. The need to write blog posts, to send B2B and B2C mails, to compose seminar papers, to craft articles and the likes; but good thing is, I'm a core content creator and this is all I've been doing since time Immemorial. I've carved a niche for myself here and this is where I come in to apply my expertise. Even Better, for free. Yes. I'll meet all your content needs timely without professional compromise. Contact me and we'll get to work.
WhatsApp and Phone call: 08106501622
Seun please do the needful
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by oshe11: 9:46am On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:
NLproblemchild i think we the go univ.. this year. grin

U dnt knw the Meaning of "DEBUNK"
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by iambabaG: 9:49am On May 23, 2017
Let them be deceiving themselves!
Read they will not read; they'll be hoping for the supernatural to happen.
Let them just book the form down for next year.

Bdw, the picture above.. which center be using a mac? Na wa oo!!
Re: JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score by ReverseEngineer: 9:51am On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Seun please do the needful
He Needn't. Get some technical skills, write some program to develop a forum and if at all in life, it garners 20 genuine users, then, you go there, and do the needful when you feel displeased about anything Whatsoever.

Do JAMB CBT Centres Open On Weekend For DE Registration / Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC / ABU Zaria's Online MBA