Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country (686 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by Adverts247: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
The Government of Zambia has given a Nigerian pastor, Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele of Omega Fire Ministries in Lusaka 48 hours notice to leave the country.

The country said it decided not to renew the employment permit of the cleric because his conduct has divided the Omega Fire Ministries into two parties.

OFM was founded by Apostle Johnson Suleman. Chief Government Spokesperson Kampamba Mulenga made this announcement in Lusaka, the Zambia capital.

Ms Mulenga said it was feared that with the Pastor’s continued stay in the country, the acrimony in Omega Fire Ministries could result into the breakdown and law and order.
She said Pastor Obesele was given 48 hours to leave the country, in accordance with the Immigration and Deportation Act number 18 of 2010.

She added that contrary to speculations, the Government has not closed Omega Fire Ministries and was not against Nigerian Pastors.

She added, “Omega Fire Ministries Headquartered in Nigeria is free to send a senior pastor to come and help reconcile the membership in Lusaka. Members of the church should avoid speculation and remain calm as matters are being dealt with the Church authority.”

cc : Lalasticlala

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/apostle-johnson-sulemans-given-48-hours.html

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by Yeligray(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
All these people trying to turn the church into business centers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sincerely OP I will try to be brief:
You're mad.

Why the misleading topic?
Your post clearly states that;

"She added that contrary to speculations, the Government has not closed Omega Fire Ministries and was not against Nigerian Pastors."

She added, “Omega Fire Ministries Headquartered in Nigeria is free to send a senior pastor to come and help reconcile the membership in Lusaka. Members of the church should avoid speculation and remain calm as matters are being dealt with the Church authority"

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by powerkey: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
why won't the mods close this thread for misleading title or is it because it's against Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by Elmojiid(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
anoda business hmmmm.....make i no talk
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by dollytino4real(f): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
thank goodness is only ebosele not suleman, fire 4 don dey catch 4 somebori john thomas
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by felixomor: 4:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Even if One doesn't go to Suleimans Church, must you tell lies in the name of Blogging?

Chai.
Mods, Please do the needful.
This Thread is pushing Fake News!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by Femoje(m): 4:18am On Nov 03, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country by Theophinio(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Nairaland MODS Can't you see this misleading thread So annoying

(1) (Reply)

True Christianity And How It Leads To Islam / Mafia In The Church / How Billy Graham Avoided Scandals As A Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.