Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics (1626 Views)

Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by deomello: 11:16pm On May 22, 2017
NIGHT VIEW OF THE UPGRADED TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS ISLAND

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 22, 2017
O baje ti!

Meanwhile, my night view in Agbara Lagos sad.
nepa no bring light oh ah generator wan tear my ear generator wan tear my ear oh oh oh

Mosquito sef dey make i nor forget

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 11:27pm On May 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
O baje ti!
noted pls
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
noted pls

Wetin you dey note sir?
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by deomello: 11:39pm On May 22, 2017

NIGHT VIEW OF NEWLY COMMISSIONED ABULE EGBA FLYOVER BY LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT

Eko o ni baje o
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by deomello: 11:43pm On May 22, 2017

NEWLY BUILT FELA EFFIGY AT ALLEN ROUND ABOUT, IKEJA BY LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT

Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by deomello: 11:46pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Ayhomes(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
O baje ti!

nepa no bring light oh ah generator wan tear my ear generator wan tear my ear oh oh oh

agbara is not Lagos and is not in Lagos state.
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 22, 2017
Ayhomes:
agbara is not Lagos and is not in Lagos state.

Eehen I didn't know o, so badagry is not lagos also?

Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Ayhomes(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Eehen I don't know o, so badagry is not lagos also?
does badagry sound like agbara? Or are they in the same location?
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 12:01am On May 23, 2017
Ayhomes:
does badagry sound like agbara? Or are they in the same location?

And you dey sell land, see the dotted line above is your answer.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Ayhomes(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

And you dey sell land, see the dotted line above is your answer.
because I know all those area and you too can ask annoying questions now, how can you ask me if badagry is not in lagos state
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 12:19am On May 23, 2017
Ayhomes:
because I know all those area and you too can ask annoying questions now, how can you ask me if badagry is not in lagos state

Okay but agbara is still lagos, do you agree with me?
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Ayhomes(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

agbara is ogun state not lagos
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by deomello: 12:24am On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Sop trolling, Agbara is in Ogun state.
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 12:38am On May 23, 2017
deomello:

Sop trolling, Agbara is in Ogun state.

Ayhomes:
agbara is ogun state not lagos

Haha okay
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by daamazing(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2017
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 11:10pm On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Wetin you dey note sir?
wetin concern u ma
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
wetin concern u ma

Nothing o, I don't know what's wrong with me.
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 11:34pm On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Nothing o, I don't know what's wrong with me.
i tot as mush
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
i tot as mush

lol
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
O baje ti!

A government that cannot provide electricity to its citizenry, is a failed government......
Hin reach dere finish, na so so excuses.......
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

A government that cannot provide electricity to its citizenry, is a failed government......
Hin reach dere finish, na so so excuses.......

Complete failure.
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Lexusgs430: 11:55pm On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Complete failure.

Shebi nah only darkness + generator noise + mosquitoes, dey disturb you?

Add rats, cockroaches, and all this noisy neighbours, for my face me, I slap u.

You go see say ur condition beta pass my own........
Re: Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics by Nobody: 12:05am On May 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Shebi nah only darkness + generator noise + mosquitoes, dey disturb you?

Add rats, cockroaches, and all this noisy neighbours, for my face me, I slap u.

You go see say ur condition beta pass my own........

Chaii shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photo Shows A Woman Alleged To Be A Nigerian At US Port Of Entry / Study In South Africa: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, List Of Universities Etc / Masters Degree Abroad Or Business In Nigeria; Pls Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.