Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (16792 Views)

SHOCKING: See Who Is Accusing Formal Governor Rotimi Amaechi Of Cultism. (photo) / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by MrRational1(m): 2:15am On May 23, 2017
GOVERNOR WIKE ACCUSES FORMER GOVERNOR OF FORMING NEW CULT GROUP

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that the immediate past governor of the state has formed a new cult group with the motive of creating security crisis in the state.

Speaking during the Commissioning of the Kpopie-Bodo Road in Gokana Local Government Area on Monday as part of activities to commemorate two years anniversary of his administration,Governor Wike informed that the new cult group formed by the former governor has been christened new rivers cult group .

He urged security agencies to call the immediate past governor to order as the new cult group will be resisted by the law abiding people of the state.

He revealed that the former governor inaugurated the cult group at a private residence in Woji area of Port Harcourt, after which he distributed N500, 000 to each of the 23 Local government areas.

He noted that the new cult group has two coordinators: Messrs Ojukaye Flag Amachree and Oji Ngofa who have been mobilised by the former governor.
Mr Ojukaye is presently standing trial for murder.
He said: "Let me alert Nigerians. I am only informing Nigerians and security agencies of the crime against Rivers State by the immediate past governor.
"We have successfully concluded the state amnesty programme for cultists in the state , but the former governor has set up another cult group."

The governor explained that the former governor assured members of his new cult group that they will receive security protection, adding that the new cult group members have been armed for the 2019 General elections.
"I am shouting for the security agencies to hear us. Let heaven hear us. Let nobody allow his son to be used .
'No amount of cult recruitment can intimidate us. I am calling on the security agencies to call the former governor to order".
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/231879-2019-wike-accuses-amaechi-of-creating-new-cult-group-in-rivers.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by martinlooter(m): 2:35am On May 23, 2017
Op, I dont believe in this your story, cos it has an unverifiable source

8 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by hisgrace090: 2:38am On May 23, 2017
Wike! I can vividly remember that during amaechi's period as governor, river state experience utmost peace, as they were no violence of any sort.
So I doubt your claim.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by krasican(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2017
haba wike fear God o

11 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Benekruku(m): 3:32am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
Wike I can vividly remember that during amaechi's period as governor river state experience utmost peace, as they were no violence of any sort.
So I doubt your claim.

Wike is denying what he is best known for

History has not forgotten what became of Obio/Akpor L.G.A when he was the chairman. It was when the worst bloodshed happened in port-harcourt.

May the souls of all the departed ones rest in peace.

He is known and they know him.

He winning the election has handed over power to a side and the opposition will not relent in there stance.

can Wike swear by the Gods of the land that he is not financing any cult group? He can never swear to it even with the bible!

He is known and certified and should stop fooling himself

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by locosis007(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2017
both governor and past governor are notorious cultists.

yimu for d two of dem..

whose tenure d likes of Lloyd of the house of assembly experienced brawl involving "mace" hitting and physical blow.

the rivalry BTW these two folks has gotten out of hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by osamaBUSH(m): 4:53am On May 23, 2017
Wike , Amaechi unah two na bastards angry

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by doublewisdom: 5:43am On May 23, 2017
Amaechi is a sore loser who would do anything to discredit Wike's government.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by MrRational1(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2017
Moderators Oya front page Osiso

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
Wike I can vividly remember that during amaechi's period as governor river state experience utmost peace, as they were no violence of any sort.
So I doubt your claim.

I do know that both of them are occultic. But u are really misaligned with happening in PH with this ur comment. The scenario Amaechi found himself is different from that of Wike. The issue is that the federal government is flexing their muscles at all cost to retake Rivers and this is led by Amaechi. Sometimes I don't blame this Wike for his actions. U think its easy to fight a federal might? All oil barons and tycoons have joined efforts to remove this guy at all cost just because of oil. His resistance to their attempts is just causing the poor security situation in Rivers. And fighting a violent tyrant former military soldier like Buhari cannot just be compared to Amaechi fighting Jonathan.

Truth is politicians are too selfish, if not Amaechi would have allowed peace reign in that state just for the sake of his people.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by NextGovernor(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
So I doubt your claim.

If the governor wasn't sure of what he is saying he wouldn't be calling names. He called out names and even give location for their meeting point.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by dumie(f): 6:52am On May 23, 2017
Wike might not be perfect but he is a gallant fighter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Tarnisis(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2017
Amaechi hates River State so much

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Nobody: 7:36am On May 23, 2017
if he want make he form militants group na him wahala be that..

wike dey only shout make una here.. so that when e start make Apc no say na innocent APC members dem dey kill.

Oga wike we don hear.. na to de burst dia propaganda steadily. make dey boys no go get sense.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Tarnisis(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2017
V
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Qmerit(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2017
NextGovernor:

If the governor wasn't sure of what he is saying he wouldn't be calling names. He called out names and even give location for their meeting point.

Lolz... He always call names na... like IG want to kill him, he has started constructing rds in Benue state, Ameachi kept Rivers money in Lagos, etc he has always call names but all false and you know

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by southsouthman: 8:19am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
So I doubt your claim.

I am sure you are not from Rivers State and you do not stay in Rivers State. You do not read news concerning the state because you do not have it at heart. So stop getting involve here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2017

Who doesn't know that he's a confirmed cultist

The name of the cult is Amaechi and his​ deadly Boko boys

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Dottore: 8:21am On May 23, 2017
Waiting for Amaechi's counter accusation.
I wish to express my thoughts aloud concerning Wike and Amaechi.
* They are both from the same Area in Rivers State.
*They used to be very close political allies
*They eventually became foes because of their respective personal interests.
* They are both Christians (at least they are believed to be Christians officially)
*There are lots of pastors and MOGs in Rivers State and the duo are mutual devotees to some of these MOGs

My greatest worry is why haven't these so many pastors/prophets/MOGs in Rivers State either jointly or individually made serious efforts to reconcile these two warring brothers. Isn't reconciliation a key role required of Christian clergies.
I don't want to believe that these clergies are reluctant to reconcile them because they clergies gain more materially from the two as enemies as they would if they are friends.

I just expressed my thoughts aloud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Husty(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2017
All this poliTRICKcians sef undecided

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by theway83: 8:24am On May 23, 2017
wonderful,are you among them! How do you know?
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by rheether(f): 8:24am On May 23, 2017
After he (Wike) have taken over the former cult grin cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by DropShot: 8:24am On May 23, 2017
See a whole Chief Security Officer of a state accusing his predecessor recklessly without any proof!

Common sense dictates that if you have hard evidences, you'll approach the Security Chiefs with such.

I see this wolf crying as a cover-up for his own plan to cause mayhem as he always does.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Lordsocrates: 8:25am On May 23, 2017
How irresponsible are we in this country ? Always blaming others.
A man is not successful, he blames his village people.
A woman is not pregnant, she blames her mother inlaw.
A student fails in exam, and blames the teacher.

During GEJ tenure he blamed the cabal
PMB came in and blamed GEJ
GEJ came again and blamed Jega, and USA, and Britain .
Wike noe have some youths in cultism and now blames Ameachi.
I bet someone will be staying home and hungry, and will blame PMB..while his mates are hustling.

Has it eva crossed our minds that we are the architects of everything happening to us ?
If ur biznes fails, hv you sturdied what you did wrong and what others are doing right ? Not pregnant, hv u gone for fertility test ?
Cabal this and dat, as the GCFRN why noy use ur power to crush dem ?.. GEJ did this and that, why dont you go about doing thr right you know and stop dwelling in the past. Some restive youths are into cultism, why not smoke dem out and use dem in setting examples so that others wont allow politicians to use dem ?.

We can find solutions , or we can find excuses... The choice is always ours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Thisis2raw(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2017
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by dreamwords: 8:27am On May 23, 2017
na wao
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Evablizin(f): 8:27am On May 23, 2017
Ok nah,cat nd dog,2 corrupt persons fighting.Their interest simply on naija money
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Thisis2raw(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2017
Benekruku:

Wike is denying what he is best known for

History has not forgotten what became of Obio/Akpor L.G.A when he was the chairman. It was when the worst bloodshed happened in port-harcourt.

May the souls of all the departed ones rest in peace.

He is known and they know him.

He winning the election has handed over power to a side and the opposition will not relent in there stance.

can Wike swear by the Gods of the land that he is not financing any cult group? He can never swear to it even with the bible!

He is known and certified and should stop fooling himself
The level of some of you people daftness is mind bubbling

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
So I doubt your claim.
lol...since odili's tenure port harcourt has never witness peace. The only thing that increased in wike's govt is political motivated murders compared to amaechi's govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Saraki Fraudulently Obtained Court Order Freezing Sahara Reporters Account / 3,187,988 People Eligible To Vote In Katsina – REC / 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.