Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Major Reasons Why Jamb Change Of Course Is Necessary & Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Major Reasons Why Jamb Change Of Course Is Necessary & Guide (668 Views)

Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Why Jamb Change Of Course Is Necessary & Guide by Emmyloaded2: 7:24am On May 23, 2017
Below are major reasons why Jamb change of course is necessary.

1. Not Scoring Up To Or More Than Jamb Cut Off Mark

Every Jamb candidate usually have the dream of scoring above 300. However, this doesn’t work for everybody in reality.

If you scored less than the general cut off mark for your school of choice, you will not be admitted.
On the other hand, If you score around the Jamb cut off mark, you may also not get admitted as a result of competition.

This is a good reasons to change your course or school of choice.

2. Lost Of Interest In The Study Course Or Institution

Some candidates say, “I don’t want to study in the University I chose earlier, in fact, I have lost interest in the choice of course I put in during Jamb registration.”

This could be that you never liked the school or your parents asked you to change the course.

In addition, it could just be that you have a Jamb score that can take you to a better school.

3. You Made A Mistake When Filling Jamb Form And Subject Combinations

So many persons reported to me that the wrong institution was chosen for them during registration.

For others, they had issues in their Jamb subject combinations and could not fix it when Jamb gave room for correction of details.

If this is your situation you may want to change to your desired institution. Change of course and institution form gives you room to do this.

How To Change Your Jamb School And Course Of Choice For Jamb 2017

As usual , Jamb has announced the date for commencement of 2017 change of institution and the forms are now made available for sale. You can now proceed to change your course.

According to the Jamb news update we received, this process can only be done at the accredited CBT Centres.

Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;

That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.

Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.

That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)

That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out.

There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change

Jamb change of institution 2017 would be done at approved cbt centers through your Jamb profile .
Re: Major Reasons Why Jamb Change Of Course Is Necessary & Guide by SQMrProducer(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2017
Emmyloaded2:
Below are major reasons why Jamb change of course is necessary.

1. Not Scoring Up To Or More Than Jamb Cut Off Mark

Every Jamb candidate usually have the dream of scoring above 300. However, this doesn’t work for everybody in reality.

If you scored less than the general cut off mark for your school of choice, you will not be admitted.
On the other hand, If you score around the Jamb cut off mark, you may also not get admitted as a result of competition.

This is a good reasons to change your course or school of choice.

2. Lost Of Interest In The Study Course Or Institution

Some candidates say, “I don’t want to study in the University I chose earlier, in fact, I have lost interest in the choice of course I put in during Jamb registration.”

This could be that you never liked the school or your parents asked you to change the course.

In addition, it could just be that you have a Jamb score that can take you to a better school.

3. You Made A Mistake When Filling Jamb Form And Subject Combinations
So many persons reported to me that the wrong institution was chosen for them during registration.

For others, they had issues in their Jamb subject combinations and could not fix it when Jamb gave room for correction of details.

If this is your situation you may want to change to your desired institution. Change of course and institution form gives you room to do this.

How To Change Your Jamb School And Course Of Choice For Jamb 2017

As usual , Jamb has announced the date for commencement of 2017 change of institution and the forms are now made available for sale. You can now proceed to change your course.
Is the change of institution/course form now available for sale?

(1) (Reply)

Nig. Air Force Men Allegedly Invade UNIOSUN Campus, Attack Students, Lecture Pic / Netherlands Based Elsevier Lauds Covenant University On Rise In Notable Research / Detailed Information About Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.