Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Spirit Meat: Are You Believing Right Or Wrong? (2) - Heb11:6, John 11:25-27, 40 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: Are You Believing Right Or Wrong? (2) - Heb11:6, John 11:25-27, 40 (254 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Are You Believing Right Or Wrong? (2) - Heb11:6, John 11:25-27, 40 by Nobody: 8:26am On May 23, 2017
The faith of the Bible is an action word and there are some actions that must necessarily accompany your faith. When it comes to faith for healing, you need to understand that if the sickness has degenerated to some levels, the kind of faith you need is the faith for a special working of faith because the gradual build-up of a believer’s level of authority would not kick into play soon enough. To be saved from your sin, you need to confess the Lordship of Jesus and not just believe in your heart. These are some of the few matters to look into.

I remember asking a sister on her hospital bed, “What scripture are you standing on for this intervention of God you are believing for?” She said, “Whatever you ask believing, you shall receive.” The truth was that the scripture she was quoting was not specific enough for what she was believing God for.

It is not enough to simply believe, you must believe correctly. Believe according to what God says in His word, take time to search the scripture in and out of church, and apply it to your day-to-day life. Don’t wait for a major problem before you start building your faith and it shall be well with you.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to labour enough in the word. I choose to be diligent in my study of faith henceforth in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 2:12-3:39, John 13:1-30, Psalm 119:1-16, Proverbs 15:29-30

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Writing Makes An Exact Man - Habakuk 2:2, John 21:25, Esther 6:1-3 / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Courage To Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.