Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Condolence Register For Those that Died in Sosoliso Plane Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Condolence Register For Those that Died in Sosoliso Plane Crash (1337 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Kunle Suara, Airforce Pilot That Died In The Crash Today (Photos) / Bellview, ADC, Sosoliso Plane Crash Reports – (US Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Register For Those that Died in Sosoliso Plane Crash by seyefar(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2005
hello nairalander's am really shocked now cry i just feel we should drop condolence messages for all those who died in the crash.

"pastor bimbo u where like a light to the nigerian youth
u made us trust in ourselves how bitter is it to hear u will
be with so no more.i know u've gone to rest in the bossom
of lord. cry cry
to all other's that lost their live's we will miss u all
may u all continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.
amen cry cry cry
Re: Condolence Register For Those that Died in Sosoliso Plane Crash by Bishop(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2005
I remeber with nostalgia 3 years now under your pastoralship when i had to give up my low self esteem to become a confident person,daily i listen to your sermons on tapes and in church and more particularly when you make the alter calls your pleas to many come to Christ "if you know in your heart of hearts that you have never had an encounter with Jesus .if you know that when you die to today that heaven is your home please sit down,me i know(pastor Bim) that when i die today heaven is my home"these words you speak daily in church .
I write today with tears in my eyes and the greif and pains in my heart that you are no more to be seen or heard,but memories of you and your good works your infectious smile those cool words you chip in during service "you know "you get what i mean".your motherly advice to all and sundry.

We take solance in God and in all thing we give him praise we adore his name and we thank him that a great soldier like you has passed through our time.

Till we meet and part no more,Rest in peace in the bossom of Abraham
Re: Condolence Register For Those that Died in Sosoliso Plane Crash by chyk91(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2008
to all of those who died in the crash, may their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
to all the kids that died wit all d great ideas, naija will miss u, ur family will miss u, d world will miss u. R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Locate Someone / Qatar Visa Needed Asap / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.