Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Qatar Visa Needed Asap - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Visa Needed Asap (1331 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Qatar Visa / Brazil Visa Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Visa Needed Asap by madago: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2011
Can anyone advice me on getting a Qatar visa, ??
Re: Qatar Visa Needed Asap by noblegas2(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2011
No!
Re: Qatar Visa Needed Asap by noblegas2(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2011
Donate it to the orphanage instead! If u ve sure got money to waste!!!
Re: Qatar Visa Needed Asap by ojdollars(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
noble_gas1:

Donate it to the orphanage instead! If u ve sure got money to waste!!!

@noble_gas1 , Do you want him to donate his Money to you for better living? Then next time when you try to beg, be polite.

@madago , Please contact Qatar Airways in their Office in Lagos or Abuja, they will guide you. Otherwise, those agent out there would charge you tons of thousands to get it. Good Luck with your trip
Re: Qatar Visa Needed Asap by noblegas2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
ojdollars:

@noble_gas1 , Do you want him to donate his Money to you for better living? Then next time when you try to beg, be polite.

@madago , Please contact Qatar Airways in their Office in Lagos or Abuja, they will guide you. Otherwise, those agent out there would charge you tons of thousands to get it. Good Luck with your trip

I have said it that you are a demented fellow and you obviously lack knowledge! what do you know about Qatar?
yOU Keep following me everywhere. Get a grip slowpoke or are u g/a/y? freakin battyboi!!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerians In Belarus... / How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.