Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) (57407 Views)

South Sudanese Model,nyakim Gatwech Enters Guinness Book Of Records / Nyakim Gatwech: Queen Of The Dark / Meet South Korea’s First Black Model, ‘the Korean-nigerian’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
Dark Knight,sorry,Night. Couldn't see her face clearly but since i view all women as beautiful,then she is.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by mmsen: 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
PapiNigga:
Hell Is Truly Real

What?
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by mmsen: 12:54pm On May 23, 2017
martineverest:
and she is more popular than those bleached ones....say no to bleaching,black is beautiful

does anyone know y white designers are always after sudanese black or y sudanese models are more popular and favoured more than anyother s??

Because the modelling industry desires tall, slim women with strong bone structure and South Sudan has a lot of these types.

2 Likes

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Agathabishen(f): 12:56pm On May 23, 2017
proud of her! black is beautiful
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by censeakay(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2017
see black like kilode
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by just2endowed: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
She's beautiful.
Check in for ur power. bank
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
Queen of Darkness or Shadow Queen

Pls she should marry an albino.lol

*Complementary opposites*
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
And Lupita thinks she's dark as night. She should come and see someone that's darkEr than she is. Sudaneses can be really dark Alek WeK for instance. I use to think Kenyans were darker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Ceede: 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
God is wonderful. If you meet this girl @nyt inbtw 1/2pm prayer go finish for ya mouth before day break.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On May 23, 2017
She is pretty & gorgeous wink
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
wow!! she georgous. her skin is glowing!!!

I doubt there's a foundation her shade tho
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
Now, that is Africa! shocked
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
black is truly beautiful
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by EternalTruth: 1:09pm On May 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I love something like this grin The pink go Show wella if she spread am kiss kiss
pink?? Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
Harmvirus:
And Lupita thinks she's dark as night. She should come and see someone that's darkEr than she is. Sudaneses can be really dark Alek WeK for instance. I use to think Kenyans were darker

I remember Alek wek. so I just googled her again and as I expected, she's married to a successful white man.
(just like Iman, Oluchi and maybe Naomi Campbell if her head was more calm)

Apart from White men being attracted to model type bodies, they love dark skin cos it looks exotic to them!

in no time, another rich white man will snatch this girl too.

2 Likes

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by topas100(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2017
Black beauty
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by dacovajnr: 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
EternalTruth:
pink?? Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
It is Ooooooooo! Even though I no know wetin u been dey think
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by EternalTruth: 1:15pm On May 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
It is Ooooooooo! Even though I no know wetin u been dey think
what is the color of a pussy?
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Astonmartins: 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
To nack her puna dey hungry me.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by dacovajnr: 1:22pm On May 23, 2017
EternalTruth:
Pink! grin grin The Darker the skin, The pinker the pussy grin
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
South Sudan can black for Africa sha
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Huee(f): 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
kiss
Melanin popping !!!
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by walosky(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
Chai! But dis girl clit go red o

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by phynofino: 1:37pm On May 23, 2017
Chai amu mu ekenie
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:49pm On May 23, 2017
Na this kind of really dark skin women that like to senselessly worship white men.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
She looks gud... Black girls rock...
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
If person wan straff this one for night na wahala
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
Now that's a real Blackburn
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
EternalTruth:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? / Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.