Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) (56930 Views)

South Sudanese Model,nyakim Gatwech Enters Guinness Book Of Records / Nyakim Gatwech: Queen Of The Dark / Meet South Korea’s First Black Model, ‘the Korean-nigerian’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Vince77(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
She's very beautiful
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
hehehe u can understand..only few go understand grin grin

I know say na the pvssy you dey talk about , bad boy
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by KissnThel: 5:06pm On May 23, 2017
Rihanna lyrics to d remix of diamonds "shine black like a diamond"....
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
The South Sudanese born model, Nyakim Gatwech has been nicknamed the "Queen Of Dark" because of her moonshine black skin.

She is truly dark as night and unapologetically charcoal black as her photos are currently breaking the internet and trolls can get enough of her.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/meet-model-nyakim-gatwech-moonshine.html?m=1
jona be like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by macaranta(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Beautiful she is...find her I must. angry
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by zaho1(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2017
This babe don't need editing or makeup to act as night crawler in the next x_men movie between her puta go over red enh chisos!
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2017
Wow she is beautiful, but she black sha
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 6:59pm On May 23, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Dear Lord! Why wasn't I born this black. I looooooove dark skin.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 23, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Hello Blacky.
I know you like to dey find trouble, truoble cooker and garnisher like you angry
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
black beauty
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Vindyk(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2017
This one plus oshomole nah Nightmare
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal nipplè go be green or red cry
This gal spit go be black embarassed
Didn't you see it in one of the pictures​? the right side.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Wordson(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2017
Nob Sibot! all I see here is shadow ooo.. undecided
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Gidi7(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2017
She reminds me of Guinness extra stoutgrin
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by LordVinci: 12:47am On May 24, 2017
How this one take consine me? mtcheeww
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2017
Person no go see dis one for dark room ooo
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by barallanee(f): 8:16am On May 24, 2017
Jeeez is dis real??
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2017
EternalTruth:
why you dey always Mumu at the mention of pussy?

Really... I am just noticing oh grin grin
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
I wish I can vividly see what am to comment or complement. am only seeing seeing a teeth.
now where is d body...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Peter Okoye's 'kissing' Pic Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.