Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used (6546 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Thanks, why don't you focus on yours. undecided
Hey, don't make me believe you are doing this out of ignorance...

grammars is a pluralized Form of grammar

So, in a bid to correct my use of words, you just got yourself shot in the foot..

Enjoy flying around with your oestrogen, ma'am
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by PeggySandas(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
benjamin007:
Make Una help me oo before person give me poison chop

What is the name of the school you attend?
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by PeggySandas(f): 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Hahaha. grin cheesy
NgoziOkoli, I know it's you.

Cc: mynd4 4, rule 2 and 19 broken here.

Shut your trap already! I am peggy. BTW who is ngozi?
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Hey, don't make me believe you are doing this out of ignorance...

grammars is a pluralized Form of grammar

So, in a bid to correct my use of words, you just got yourself shot in the foot..

Enjoy flying around with your oestrogen, ma'am
You're so wrong. Do your homework yourself.

Have a nice day sir!.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
You're so wrong. Do your homework yourself.

Have a nice day sir!.
Wrong? Ion think so..

If at this point you don't still know that grammar has got plural, I can't help but to just pity you..

Please, do make dictionary your best friend. If possible, your boyfriend
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Realist1(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
Guy why didn't you hide the Identity of one of the girls.They can be traced.You bleeped up abeg,besides na only you girls don fight over?
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Wrong? Ion think so..

If at this point you don't still know that grammar has got plural, I can't help but to just pity you..

Please, do make dictionary your best friend. If possible, your boyfriend
From when I got your first mention I knew it was personal. Alternates are not that difficult to crack on NL, more especially romance section. grin cheesy

Snowcream, TheSlyone2, Li2Finger. How deluded could someone be to think he could just troll on me. I see you're really pained but don't know what exactly is the cause of your pains. Could it be 'cause I deleted you on whatsapp?. cheesy

Guy, move on!.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 5:08pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
From when I got your first mention I knew it was personal. Alternates are not that difficult to crack on NL, more especially romance section. grin cheesy

Snowcream, TheSlyone2, Li2Finger. How deluded could someone be to think he could just troll on me. I see you're really pained but don't know what exactly is the cause of your pains. Could it be 'cause I deleted you on whatsapp?. cheesy

Guy, move on!.
Sorry, I just thought it necessary to educate you on some basics.

You can't just murder English and expect to get away with it... Believe me you can't.

TheSlyone2 must really be a thorn in your flesh. More reason why you are scared of him, I guess.

I was almost soaked in tears when I watched him whipped your ass the last time.

Do well to brush up your written English before flying around with your oestrogen
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Sorry, I just thought it necessary to educate you on some basics.

You can't just murder English and expect to get away with it... Believe me you can't.

TheSlyone2 must really be a thorn in your flesh. More reason why you are scared of him, I guess.

I was almost soaked in tears when I watched him whipped your ass the last time.

Do well to brush up your written English before flying around with your oestrogen
Hahaha. TheSlyone2, you're not as smart as you think after all.

I could remember vividly when one moniker accused you of trolling a girl who turned down your advances. Now I know better, gamolin will do you some good like I said days back. grin
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Hahaha. TheSlyone2, you're not as smart as you think after all.

I could remember vividly when one moniker accused you of trolling a girl who turned down your advances. Now I know better, gamolin will do you some good like I said days back. grin
Coming from a dirty ugly girl, I think it needless engaging you.

So, you are pained you aren't getting much of the attention from Mr sly... Sorry, you are ugly baby.

My major concern isn't all this gibberish you are spewing like a WEAC Certificate holder.

People keep saying you are dirty and ugly. Do well to prove us otherwise, old cargo!!!
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Coming from a dirty ugly girl, I think it needless engaging you.

So, you are pained you aren't getting much of the attention from Mr sly... Sorry, you are ugly baby.

My major concern isn't all this gibberish you are spewing like a WEAC Certificate holder.

People keep saying you are dirty and ugly. Do well to prove us otherwise, old cargo!!!
The same "Ugly and dirty" you called the other girl you were trolling on NL last year when her friend came for your head?. cheesy grin And to think you're even ugly and dirty makes all you say more of a joke.

Guy, go and commit suicide. I don't tolerate perverts on my whatsapp. cheesy
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
The same "Ugly and dirty" you called the other girl you were trolling on NL last year when her friend came for your head?. cheesy grin And to think you're even ugly and dirty makes all you say more of a joke.

Guy, go and commit suicide. I don't tolerate perverts on my whatsapp. cheesy
Pervert?

So, why did you make the first move to send me a PM?

Hush... Don't lie

Cus if you do, I'll attach evidence here.

Do I have myself to blame accepting your pm?

Pathetic being!!!
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Pervert?

So, why did you make the first move to send me a PM?

Hush... Don't lie

Cus if you do, I'll attach evidence here.

Do I have myself to blame accepting your pm?

Pathetic being!!!
LMAO. grin cheesy
So now you agree you're TheSlyone2 even when you tried to deny your identity. Well, from your comments on your TheSlyone2 moniker one would assume you're a human being. The problem with guys like you on social media is that you appear to be sane when in reality you're battling with mental issues. So I sent you a pm?, I don't remember, and if I did perhaps I thought you were human. I can see how you're pained 'cause I refused to give you a chance at your stupidity, I'm not one of those girls you all fùck and upload their nudes on NL, deal with that.

Who comes on someone's whatsapp for the first time and start asking her of her "body counts" like we're dating?. You don't know you lack common sense?.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by joeace2020(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:
Put both of them in an English class & lock the door. Arh!

Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by joeace2020(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. grin cheesy
So now you agree you're TheSlyone2 even when you tried to deny your identity. Well, from your comments on your TheSlyone2 moniker one would assume you're a human being. The problem with guys like you on social media is that you appear to be sane when in reality you're battling with mental issues. So I sent you a pm?, I don't remember, and if I did perhaps I thought you were human. I can see how you're pained 'cause I refused to give you a chance at your stupidity, I'm not one of those girls you all fùck and upload their nudes on NL, deal with that.

Who comes on someone's whatsapp for the first time and start asking her of her "body counts" like we're dating?. You don't know you lack common sense?.

What's happening? Y'all had some private beefs or what?
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by joeace2020(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Am i the only one who just doesnt understand what they were saying?

Sorry my dear, they were communicating the way goats do. It's not meant for humans.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 5:51pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. grin cheesy

1. I never deny being the SLY. Read again, dumbo...
2. Girls like you will keep claiming i dont accept PM . Cheap as you are. You sent me a PM.
3. I guess you are fifty as people called you on here

Like they use to say, the way you present yourself, so you ll be addressed. You are a whoree and treating you like one with words/action shouldn't be mission impossible. You are just a cheap slut and nothing more.
4. Like I said, you spew gibberish like a secondary school graduate seeking admission. I think it better you concentrate on your studies than Fuckingg all manners of dïck...
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

What's happening? Y'all had some private beefs or what?
I don't have beefs with him. But the rate at which he's been on my case is alarming. The dude had to turn a comment I made on a thread against me like I was the op he should be referring to, just perhaps he realized I deleted him on whatsapp and he's pained at that.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

1. I never deny being the TheSlyone. Read again, dumbo...
2. Girls like you will keep claiming i dont accept PM . Cheap as you are. You sent me a PM.
3. I guess you are fifty as people called you on here

Like they use to say, the way you present yourself, so you ll be addressed. You are a whoree and treating you like one with words/action shouldn't be mission impossible. You are just a cheap slut and nothing more.
4. Like I said, you spew gibberish like a secondary school graduate seeking admission. I think it better you concentrate on your studies than Fuckingg all manners of dïck...
Upload the pm and chats history I had with you then I'll take you seriously. I'm 50 actually and a Jambite. grin cheesy

Rejection makes you all loose your minds.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Upload the pm and chats history I had with you then I'll take you seriously. I'm 50 actually and a Jambite. grin cheesy

Rejection makes you all loose your minds.
Hahahaha.. See this mumu o.

Don't just get me infuriated, else I'll put a dent on your online personality beyond what you could possibly imagine.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Hahahaha.. See this mumu o.

Don't just get me infuriated, else I put a dent on your online personality beyond what you could possibly imagine.

I'm daring you dolt. If anyone on here should be called "Mumu" it's you. Shameless idiot who goes about on multiple alternates with different personalities. grin cheesy
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by joeace2020(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I don't have beefs with him. But the rate at which he's been on my case is alarming. The dude had to turn a comment I made on a thread against me like I was the op he should be referring to, just perhaps he realized I deleted him on whatsapp and he's pained at that.

Sorry bout that. You would think some people should be mature enough to let things go. I have plenty ex's here but even they wonder if they were ever my friend talkless of in a relationship.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 6:14pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I'm daring you dolt. If anyone on here should be called "Mumu" it's you. Shameless idiot who goes about on multiple alternates with different personalities. grin cheesy
Coming from ugly, stinking, filty girl, I'll just
Benita27:
In all sincerity, i make use of a pant a day cos i don't use any at night or when i'm home, the only exception is during monthly wahala when i could use three or two depending on the flow.
So, what are you denying?

1. That you didn't send me a PM?

Let me know. So that I'll know how best to blast you off like a wind
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Zaitoon: 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
Reading that chat gave me headache undecided
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Coming from ugly, stinking, filty girl, I'll just

So, what are you denying?

1. That you didn't send me a PM?

Let me know. So that I'll know how best to blast you off like a wind
I sent you a PM?, congratulations!, it's your life achievement. So after the pm what next?. Please, I beg you in the name of God. Disgrace me.

If I haven't seen what you look like I would have passed, but people like you who can't even afford to take care of your looks shouldn't call others ugly. Look in the mirror and you'll see real definition of ugly starring at you. grin

Grow up!, you kiddult!.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Sorry bout that. You would think some people should be mature enough to let things go. I have plenty ex's here but even they wonder if they were ever my friend talkless of in a relationship.
He needs to get over himself. grin
Anyway, thanks.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 6:25pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I sent you a PM?, congratulations!, it's your life achievement. So after the pm what next?. Please, I beg you in the name of God. Disgrace me.

If I haven't seen what you look like I would have passed, but people like you who can't even afford to take care of your looks shouldn't call others ugly. Look in the mirror and you'll see real definition of ugly starring at you. grin

Grow up!, you kiddult!.
You won't seem to amaze me..

How do I look?

A young guy in his mid 20s and doing AOK.

I guess because of your ugliness, you have decided not to ever upload your pic?

Even when you did, it was your stinking ass that was on display.

Your mate are out there married with kids, you are here with your oestrogen on the rise creating filty topics..
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

You won't seem amaze me..

How do I look?

[b] A young guy in his mid 20s and doing AOK.

I guess because of your ugliness, you have decided not to ever upload your pic?

Even when you did, it was your stinking ass that was on display.

Your mate are out there married with kids, you are with your oestrogen on the rise creating filty topics..
Have you wondered why you can't even upload your ugly self on any of your moniker 'cause you know it won't give you a chance at any girl.

I'll be waiting for the pm I sent you. Doing well @ mid twenties my ass!, are you not the idiot all over romanceland on all sort of alternates?. FelixFelicis, Snowcream, snowcream2, TheSlyone2, Li2Finger etc.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by joeace2020(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
He needs to get over himself. grin
Anyway, thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 6:38pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Have you wondered why you can't even upload your ugly self on any of your moniker 'cause you know it won't give you a chance at any girl.

I'll be waiting for the pm I sent you. Doing well @ mid twenties my ass!, are you not the idiot all over romanceland on all sort of alternates?. FelixFelicis, Snowcream, snowcream2, TheSlyone2, Li2Finger etc.
Hahahaha... You dey mad o.

So now I'm felixfelicis and snowcream? You are seriously mad i swear.

See, ain't a coward. I have no reason hiding behind an alt to deal with you. You are just a small girl without an iota of sense in you.

Anything TheSlyone or LittleFinger, you are in fact talking to me. But those you mentioned, you must be hallucinating why typing that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / You're Beautiful Vs You Look Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.