Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Revolution Of Redefining The Image Of Ajegunle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Revolution Of Redefining The Image Of Ajegunle (630 Views)

Poll: Which defines your skills ?

Programmer: 0% (0 votes)
Networking: 0% (0 votes)
System Administrator: 0% (0 votes)
Graphics: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How Islamic Clerics Are Redefining The World Of Science As We Know It. / Rivers State Rural Women Empowerment: Princewill Redefining The Concept Of Phila / Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution Of Redefining The Image Of Ajegunle by mysterioux: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
A lot has been said about AJ city (Ajegunle) in the past. Many people sees it as a place where criminal minds are breed. Various kinds of evil thoughts, intentions and creativity are cultivated. But over the years, such attributes has reduced drastically due to the fact that some good had come out from such city.

I strongly believe that Ajegunle full with great potentials yet to be tapped can harness her inbuilt power to create an environment where once mention within the nation and abroad, rings a  positive bell. However, for such dreams to be actualized just like Martin Luther King Jr thought about, some people effort is required and some certain sacrifices should be made which include time, money and sweat (hard labour).

There are group of individuals who are working on using open technology to revolutionize Ajegunle to become a city that will drive a lot of traffics to her development over the next few years from now. Work in on with building a community of ajegunle euthaiasts who will propel the redefinition of Ajegunle.

I rep AJ, I value AJ, I believe that Ajegunle could become the root in which Nigeria can be rated with IT Giants like India, China, South Africa and the likes,

(Drop your comments on ), http://ajegunle./  or follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/AJredefined

You think its possible? Then you have a dream, [color=#006600][/color] wink

(1) (Reply)

Violence Breaks Out In Jos / In The Court Of The People- Nigeria's Leaders Indicted: A Protest Song / Yar’adua: Ministers Shut Down Akunyili’s Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.