Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 (38449 Views)

Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos / Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by abike12(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2017
I'm actually tired of the over-hype surrounding this movie
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by mayormick(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
Hmm..I just hope they are not on d same side, being against one another will make it badder. Banky's mother to soft against Sola. As in na patience fit do am
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Margy: 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
This wedding party 2 had better come out if not, my fellow nigerians will watch the complete movie in their dreams and will refuse to buy the movie real life grin
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Kaymaxine(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
daamazing:
Make the film no come make sense.. People will die, grin
speak for urself!!! tongue
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
wow! can't wait to watch d part2
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by blessingee: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
scarletkinq:
Over hyped film

This is the result of buying pirated CD in traffic! grin
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by scarletkinq(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2017
blessingee:

This is the result of buying pirated CD in traffic! grin
I don't watch movies on Cds or DVDs
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by toseen7: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
Tenim47:
harsh actresses sad
Fire for Fire......
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by enomakos(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2017
2 legends
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by LoveJesus87(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2017
hakeem4:
Two great actresses

What if the film no kon sweet ?
U add sugar or salt depending on your taste nw

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
northvietnam:
I hear say person die for Abuja house London....

can any body confirm this news please

I hope you have no family in London? Have you checked with them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by northvietnam(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
deji15:

I hope you have no family in London? Have you checked with them?

I said Abuja house London...
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Spidermon: 7:52pm On May 23, 2017
Dem go turn am to fast and furious things.
we go still see Wedding party 8.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 23, 2017
Y doin part2 wen d movie ended well....mtcheeeew
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by jsean123: 1:12am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Carter4luv(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2017
Na WA ooo, d part 1 go well finish everything. Wetin den wan act for part 2 again.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Sabotage4700(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2017
2shure:
When the white men are shooting movies with ruber bullets.
Blowing up cars.
Breaking vaults of banks
Shattering glasses.
Shooting at random in rubber bullets
Destroying cars
Bikes
Looking like real life bullets piercing thru headshots
Mature sci fi movies
We are here dancing over one fucking useless ass weddin party shiit movie dat wont even make sense.

That's not the kind of life we live in nija blow up cars and shattering glasses we get head. Beside American film is all lies how will one person best over people and survive? And thier stupid sci fiction movies just wish their self bad luck with all those alien invasion. Beside who told u thier movies is all abt mayhem? Have u watched "my big fat Greek wedding" 1&2 "brides maids" "maid of honor" "pretty woman" nobody fight for dya oo and then no break any glass....

Nigerian live is more of drama Dats y our movies are also more of drama u no like am go hug transfomer.

Learn to support and appreciate ur country that how we move forward.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by Sabotage4700(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2017
hajoke2000:
Y doin part2 wen d movie ended well....mtcheeeew

Because they made hell lot of money from part 1and won awards.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by sadiq4u6173: 9:52am On May 24, 2017
northvietnam:
I hear say person die for Abuja house London....

can any body confirm this news please
yes your papa. hediot
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by neveah(f): 10:03am On May 24, 2017
Can't wait oh...
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 by northvietnam(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2017
sadiq4u6173:
yes your papa. fvcked my mother

did my papa force her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal / None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.