Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection (52664 Views)

80-year-old 'witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back From A Mission (pho / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / We Supply Treated Wooden And Concrete Electric Pole In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
Lol...

I just saw this on Facebook now posted by Ikeja Electric Plc...

On a more serious note, Those guys no dey try at all....

For Bayeku now we only enjoy light in the midnight around 11pm to 2am...

Abeg, we be thief ?

See funny comments

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by youngest85(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
Oh bra of Rita!

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Khd95(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2017
mtcheeew instead make them tie red clothe embellished with cowries, sprinkles with fowl blood

them carry ordinary bottle hang for there

22 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by fastgyal(f): 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
hahaha. that thing is not real joor. its only to scare the IKEDC away. I remember one time some guys tried to defraud me and that's how they made me touch something and told me if I ever open my mouth to tell anybody about our discussion, that thing I touched would kill me. I wasn't even scared. I can't count how many people I've told about the experience. I'd av asked those people to brace up and disconnect the light, but if I remember the kind of outrageous bills this foolish IKEDC brings to us without reading meter,(no be say we dey even see light ooo) I'd go in search of a more powerful charm and place on that pole.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by spartan117(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
noted
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Teewhy2: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
Ikorodu is Known for fetish behavior and awkward things, make IKEDC sef distribute prepaid meter to every users, you won't be cheating people and they won't be cheating you. if there is prepaid meter nobody will be placing charms on poles for them. our leaders having been promising stable electricity since i was a small boy and still the same thing now that am married. when will Nigeria experience stable electricity as i don't think is an abomination for the country to have 24/7 electricity.
Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Chrisrare: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
No be only charm na voodoo... Disconnect the light if they cant pay their bills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
So the bill wont be paid

And the people will continue to enjoy free of charge electricity for a few hours each day

And the DISCOS and GENCOS won't have money.

And improvements won't be made

And power supply will remain poor

And Nigeria will continue to suffer

But it isn't our fault, you see.

We need to make money out of thin air to fund our power sector.

You cannot give what you do not have

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by EmekaBlue(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
Everything awkward happens in ikorodu.
A place where women sit at the back of men on okada

Just negodu undecided

22 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
We are so backward. grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by donqx: 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
I pray I dont die of laughter ; the kin tin wey person dey see for naija .
One day, 1000 years from now, Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by adewuyiade: 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
Ope o charm ti take over Bleep dem shit
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by lollypeezle(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
Do you have eyes sha?
Khd95:
mtcheeew instead make them tie red clothe embellished with cowries, sprinkles with fowl blood

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Tenim47(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
or jst tie an igbo feed police dog to the pole, those nepa ar useless
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Ronie24(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
I love this, good for them. Awon oloshi
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by neocortex: 2:49pm On May 23, 2017
This makes no sense, everyone claim "there is no light",
yet they are preventing PHCN from disconnecting the
nonexistent light, this is just a ploy to use free electricity,
the liar is obvious.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
Khd95:

Do you know how potent that bottle you call ordinary is?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by lollypeezle(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
OP, this is just a pole among several poles in the community. which one is Ikorodu Community?
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Firefire(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
Where is the Minister of darkness?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by SexyNairalander: 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
booked
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Thatyorubadude(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Lol...
I just saw this on Facebook now posted by Ikeja Electric Plc...

On a more serious note, Those guys no dey try at all....
For Bayeku now we only enjoy light in the midnight around 11pm to 2am...
Abeg, we be thief ?

See funny comments
Bro mail me concerning the blogger Partnership
Thatyorubadude@gmail.com
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Hades2016(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by oviejnr(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
Nothing can stop NEPA from disconnecting their light grin

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Everything awkward happens in ikorodu. A place where women sit at the back of men on okada
Just negodu undecided

So,women should sit in front of men that are not their husbands?

negodu

7 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by Pavore9: 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
No one go gather mind climb that pole! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by lilhitch: 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
Eleyi Gidigan
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by kings09(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection by nairaman66(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
Khd95:

Your short sightedness is legendary!! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It / 8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.