Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor (1934 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars / Adekunlegold Gets Ambassadorial Deal With Unity Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by TundeSalamu(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2017
Guys. Hustle Pays
He just got an ambassadorial appointment from the governor of Bauchi state.
His hobby is photography and his username is @Dkhalidz

https://twitter.com/BauchiState/status/866645538330091520
https://twitter.com/TECNOMobileNG/status/866937561742274560
https://twitter.com/dr_khalidz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by TundeSalamu(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

And Tecno Mobile had to announce to the whole of Bauchi State and the governor that he used their smartphones for all his pictures.

Smart!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Techm8: 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
I really like reading stories like this. Hard work, passion and persistence pays.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by shiftback: 3:03pm On May 23, 2017
I follow the guy on Twitter. He takes Amazing photo's you won't believe were shot with a Smartphone​ let alone a Tecno phone.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Abdstrakt(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
God have pick this one call.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Dandsome: 3:21pm On May 23, 2017
When God wants to pick your call, no matter how bad the network is it must connect

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Techm8: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
Dandsome:
When God wants to pick your call, no matter how bad the network is it must connect

when God wants to pick you call, even if you didn't wear a jersey you must play.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
Good thing
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
Congrats to him. God don pick him call.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by HottestFire: 4:29pm On May 23, 2017
Wehdone sir, kudos to the young chap but be mindful of the word "Honorary"...So that people wont think say you don hammer...

Politicians self. tongue
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by siie: 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Techm8:

when God wants to pick you call, even if you didn't wear a jersey you must play.
when God wants to pick your call, even if you can't perform u must sing.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by shiftback: 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
siie:
when God wants to pick your call, even if you can't perform u must sing.
when God wants to pick your call, even if you're aki and paw paw you must dunk a basketball.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by dejiWEST: 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
I follow this guy on Twitter, him no dey let me rest with Camon CX gist, lol, proud of him tho, hustle don pay.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by TappGroupNG: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
I follow the guy on twitter too
I'm proud of him.
Hardwork really pays

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by TappGroupNG: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
As in
Oga fires us everyday with lovely pictures taken with the Camon CX
dejiWEST:
I follow this guy on Twitter, him no dey let me rest with Camon CX gist, lol, proud of him tho, hustle don pay.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Ennyholar: 8:48pm On May 23, 2017
Nice one bro[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Behankey(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2017
Great reward for hustle. And to think he takes his pictures with Tecno phones makes it all superb.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by TundeSalamu(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
tecno gat great camera. sometimes sha, the front camera flops
Maybe the guy uses only back camera for his photograophy.
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by shiftback: 11:19am On May 24, 2017
TundeSalamu:
The guy takes selfies too. He's posted a couple selfies this morning and they came out quite good. Do you own the Camon CX?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
TundeSalamu:
grin grin grin grin

And Tecno Mobile had to announce to the whole of Bauchi State and the governor that he used their smartphones for all his pictures.

Smart!

it couldn't have been smarter. It's a win win for both of them, the guy and Tecno Mobile.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
TundeSalamu:

Just look at the first picture up. That was definitely taken with the front camera

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by scarycuteface(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
How he takes great pictures with Tecno phones, I dunno. All I know is that he's passionate about that he does. And it has propelled him to the big stage.
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Techm8: 5:45am On May 30, 2017
scarycuteface:
How he takes great pictures with Tecno phones, I dunno. All I know is that he's passionate about that he does. And it has propelled him to the big stage.
You know the camons have great camera on them, maybe that's the only model he uses.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2017
God steady blessing people that are dedicated, nice one!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
LOL IKR! The pictures look very nice, looks like he took them with the Camon CX
Behankey:
Great reward for hustle. And to think he takes his pictures with Tecno phones makes it all superb.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by paolokonqueror(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2017
Khalidz gats wash this thing for boys oh, share money, or make him just dash me that him Tecno CX phone, I'm okay.
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by dejiWEST: 10:56am On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin If you follow him, you just can't escape it, you must see beautiful pictures from his CX on a regs
TappGroupNG:
As in
Oga fires us everyday with lovely pictures taken with the Camon CX
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Tamaramientei: 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
Asin
I would like to try my hands on that phone
paolokonqueror:
Khalidz gats wash this thing for boys oh, share money, or make him just dash me that him Tecno CX phone, I'm okay.
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Tamaramientei: 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
He also has the phantom 6
Techm8:

You know the camons have great camera on them, maybe that's the only model he uses.
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by TappGroupNG: 2:47pm On May 30, 2017
The bobo is trying
dejiWEST:
grin grin grin If you follow him, you just can't escape it, you must see beautiful pictures from his CX on a regs
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by scarycuteface(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Techm8:

Maybe, but his work speaks volume too. And of course, the Camon devices produces superb images.
Re: Twitter User Gets Ambassadorial Appointment From State Governor by Synord(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2017
make dem con make me ambassador too oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Exposes Boobs In New Sexy Shoot / Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Rock Matching Outfits / Actress Iyabo Ojo Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out In Wrap Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.