Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered (725 Views)

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by Youdondeymad: 4:18pm On May 23, 2017
Two men suspected of being gay have received 85 lashes in front of a cheering crowd.The men were forced out onto a public stage by police to receive their lashes in front of a crowd.They were caught in Aceh,Indonesia by a witness who reported them to the authorities.Naij.com gathered that men dressed in brown robes from head to toe delivered the punishment to the two suspects as the crowd cheered and took pictures.

The two gay suspects were cuffed and detained after they were caught,the people in the crowd were warned to refrain from attacking the traumatised suspects.In Aceh province,sharia law is a part of the legal system that governs the province.When people are caught breaking the law in Aceh,they are sentenced to punishment according to Sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by NothingDoMe: 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria in 2020

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by Youdondeymad: 4:51pm On May 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Nigeria in 2020
I don't think so,islam is not the only religion in Nigeria.Moreover,we are living in a democratic state.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by NothingDoMe: 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I don't think so,islam is not the only religion in Nigeria.Moreover,we are living in a democratic state.

For how long? Didn't you read that Moozlems want NYSC shifted because they are fasting?
Re: Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by OkuFaba(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2017
Bring sharia to Owerri ooo. All these homo need flogging
Re: Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by Youdondeymad: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
NothingDoMe:
For how long? Didn't you read that Moozlems want NYSC shifted because they are fasting?
I saw the news this afternoon,but I don't think Nigeria is gonna adopt Sharia law as her major law/constitution in the nearest future.I'm very certain.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered by Youdondeymad: 5:02pm On May 23, 2017
OkuFaba:
Bring sharia to Owerri ooo. All these homo need flogging
grin You must be joking,sharia law to Imo?odikwa very risky.Please don't allow the tribal and e-warriors to derail my thread o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Threatens To Attack 52 Valuable Iranian Targets If Iran Retaliates / Chinese Official Accuses America Of Creating Covid- 19 / I Predicted Trump's Impeachment Saga & Election Loss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.