Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses (1075 Views)

Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses by splendid22(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2017
Many girls may be willing to lay their lives down to touch and caress Iyanya’s heavily built body. No doubt , Iyanya Mbuk is one of the sexiest Nigerian singers. The Up to Sumting singer popular for using sex appeal to push his music, has stated the weirdest place he has ever had sex.

In an interview with TheNetng, he said:” I have had sex in some weird places I am just trying to think of it. I want to be honest calm down, I don’t want to lie. I think It would be a long time ago after school, It was just weird for me because we just finished having lectures back then and then it happened in the classroom”.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/sex-classroom-iyanya-confesses/

Re: 'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses by Yhelay(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2017
Space booked
Re: 'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses by ikbnice(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
Bad boy
Re: 'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses by dikeigbo2(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2017
That's an Oscar for you....

Re: 'I Once Had Sex In The Classroom’- Iyanya Confesses by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 23, 2017
This Iyanya nigga self. Mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Pictured With Wizkid Aka Starboy / REST IN PEACE!!! Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu Endup Their Relationship / How To Become A Nollywood Actor Or Actress In 10 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.