Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer. (2250 Views)

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer. by Revadebola: 1:15am On May 24, 2017
A MUST READ.
POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS :
1. MIDNIGHT is a time of transition, from one day to another. God can bring a transition in your life as you pray at MIDNIGHT.
2. MIDNIGHT is a time of great spiritual activity, both good and evil. Destinies of men are shaped and interrupted at MIDNIGHT. If you are not shaping your destiny at MIDNIGHT, then somebody may interrupt your life at MIDNIGHT.
3. At a natural level great victories have been won when nations were caught by surprise as their armies were asleep at MIDNIGHT. Satan launches attacks at MIDNIGHT: he feeds people in their dreams at MIDNIGHT; he rapes others in their dream as they are asleep at MIDNIGHT, etc.
4. Great calamities are spiritually effected at MIDNIGHT. God had to wait until midnight to execute judgment on Egypt: (Exodus 11:4-6).
5. Midnight is the time people are most vulnerable to spiritual ATTACKS, enemies lay siege and render people defenseless. It is also the time that you can launch a deadly, surprise attack on your enemies’ camp.
6. As a Christian, you can break open closed doors as you pray at MIDNIGHT. Samson lay low till MIDNIGHT; then he arose at MIDNIGHT, took hold of the doors of the gate of the city. (Judges 16:3)
7. Mysterious things happen the most at MIDNIGHT. Have you lost anything or anyone very dear to you under mysterious circumstances? Chances are that the operation was carried out at the MIDNIGHT hour. Remember the harlot in Solomon’s time who lost her child by sleeping on it at MIDNIGHT and at MIDNIGHT she stole her friend’s child: 1 Kings 3:20. And she arose at MIDNIGHT, and took my son from beside me, while your handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.
8. Great spiritual transactions happens at MIDNIGHT. Solomon got wisdom from God at MIDNIGHT. If you are not receiving something good at midnight, then chances are high that there are evil changes happening against you at MIDNIGHT.
9. Very wicked operations happen at MIDNIGHT but we can change that. We must arise and fight. We must wake up and pray. If we do, we can have great impact in our societies and churches.
10. David, the man who never lost a single battle in all his life, has this to say: At MIDNIGHT, I will rise and give thanks to You, because of your righteous judgments. (Psalm 119:62)
11. Do you know better than what Paul and Silas knew? Who praised and worshipped God at MIDNIGHT. (Acts 16:25-26)
12. MIDNIGHT is the best time to make serious INTERCESSION. (Luke 11:5-cool.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer. by emi14: 1:33am On May 24, 2017
The whole confusion in the world are caused mostly by spiritual churches. With those observations and spiritual exercise they're still not the most successful in the society today. Be practical, do what is good before God and man. Ask God for directions and allow him to guide your steps and he will protect you. That's all you need.

(1) (Reply)

Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult / Does Anyone Really Have The Holy Spirit? / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.