Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications (70063 Views)

Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? / AfriOne First To Deliver N-Power Devices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Rossikki: 4:32pm On May 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Made in Nigeria, or asembled in Nigeria.
Nigeria cant even make ordinary resistor not to talk of capacitor,.

And before any olodo starts quoting me, for it to qualify as made in Nigeria 60% of the parts or the OS has to be manufactured here.
Assembly is the same thing as manufacturing you ignoramus. Go on Google and type in "manufacturing definition". You will see the term "assembly", as its definition. And there is no requirement anywhere on earth for "60%" or any other percentage of components of a product to be manufactured within the host country. So go and crawl back under the hole of ignorance and inferiority complex you crawled out of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2017
Stevengold:
Since it's new in the market, the price of it should have been subsidized to attract buyers and gain more popularity in the market. They would have sold it at 25000#

Teach them the use of common sense
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Rossikki: 4:36pm On May 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
Made in China assembled in nigeria
Ignorant pea brain. If it is already "made", then it cannot be "assembled". That's as dumb as saying you ate a piece of meat and your friend swallowed it.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Oh yeah. Very correct. Thanks.

The Processor/SoC (processor type and speed) was not stated. Perhaps for some obvious reasons.

I was actually looking out for that, we know that's the heartbeat of any device.. Looking at the price it's likely a low end MTK processor.. Good looking device all the same..
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by baZOOKer: 4:39pm On May 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
how do black racist black? I dont understand

understand d meaning of racism first sir.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Rossikki: 4:39pm On May 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
gbam! The phone was simply copled in nigeria just like ogbuawa motorcycle. They wan decieve people... Anyway na biznes anything can be a selling point "first made in nigeria phone"
ILLITERATE DUNCE. ALL MANUFACTURING ON EARTH INVOLVES "copying" FROM THE ORIGINAL PROTOTYPE. USE YOUR DUMB BRAIN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Dom1980(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2017
Wow cheesy

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Royaldave200(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2017
Stevengold:
Since it's new in the market, the price of it should have been subsidized to attract buyers and gain more popularity in the market. They would have sold it at 25000#
i just got mine and i think the price is on the fair side considering the functions of the phone, pls try and get yours and stop haggling about the price

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Gebbson007(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2017
Getting 1 n op dollar no go affect d price leta
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Jackipapa: 4:54pm On May 24, 2017
9ger no go carry last.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by able20(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2017
asha01:

made or assembled in Nigeria can Nigeria manufacture any of the parts?
Sidon dir, no be everyone be mumu for 2017
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by willibounce1(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2017
Coupled in Nigeria by Indians. Don't lie to people it's made in Nigeria. Just sell your Indian palasa phone and let others sell theirs.

1 Like

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by chubinwa(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2017
I can only comment d day Nigeria start producing pencil
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by sagir1994(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
JohnnyNY:
The name sounds funny
enemy of progress
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2017
Rossikki:
Assembly is the same thing as manufacturing you ignoramus. Go on Google and type in "manufacturing definition". You will see the term "assembly", as its definition. And there is no requirement anywhere on earth for "60%" or any other percentage of components of a product to be manufactured within the host country. So go and crawl back under the hole of ignorance and inferiority complex you crawled out of.

Bros going by your logic, I've been manufacturing phones since year 2000.
Rubbish, Nigeria cant manufacture ordinary earphone, or any electronics for that matter. Stop celebrating mediocrity and work on the real deal.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by nex(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2017
Nigerian manufacturers need to understand that the only advantage they have over foreign manufacturers is firsthand understanding of the unique challenges and features of Nigeria with respect to the needs of the populace.

Power is a very important challenge in Nigeria, so any phone manufacturer should be focusing on 5000mAh battery. The phone I currently use, the Feel X1, has a 4000mAh battery, a 3GB RAM, and costs just N36,000.

Battery power should be their main consideration for the AfriTwo, and for the AfriOne, price is very important. All the foreign products land in Africa with very juicy prices, then afterward, considering patronage, and how consumers see their product, they may decide to increase, reduce, or maintain their prices.

This phone should've hit the market at a retail price of N25,000.

1 Like

Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by busuyi44: 5:27pm On May 24, 2017
These phones must be reviewed by geek.ng or b4 considering buying one. I void buying unproven products
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
gabe:
go n sleep. Samsung and others manufactures iphones for Apple. Apple just does research.
Apple hardware is manufactured in China and Korea, the world knows that. Apple started with building in the US before giving certain component parts to different companies. The main OS is still American, so whats the big deal
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Victorakats(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
taylor88:
somebody should not come here tomorrow and complain of exploded phone and laps burnt

let the top politicians use it first for 1yr

Crazy dude...

What's wrong with supporting our own really? Or must we always bring our own brother down and be generous to strangers

Come on!!!
We may not be there, but every step of faith plants a seed of hope for the future we desire.

This is commendable
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by omolayomi06: 5:50pm On May 24, 2017
taylor88:
somebody should not come here tomorrow and complain of exploded phone and laps burnt

brox which you done do self,,, at least just appreciate this good initiative.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
if they cant sell it for 25k, sorry is their name.
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
sagir1994:
enemy of progress
Come and beat me na
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by guychidile: 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
if its true, keep it up.Boast it to reach generality if Nigerians.,do make the price affordable o.!
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by bams2999(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
Nice development
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by chineduemmao: 6:42pm On May 24, 2017
baZOOKer:

understand d meaning of racism first sir.

i think you are the one confusing yourself about the meaning of racism however, on a prime argument i know that kettle cannot call another kettle black and get away with it pot might
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by orjaha(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2017
great Nigeria the giant of Africa God bless Nigeria
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by mybestlove(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2017
Made in Nigeria? Please where is the factory?
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by chineduemmao: 6:54pm On May 24, 2017
Rossikki:
ILLITERATE DUNCE. ALL MANUFACTURING ON EARTH INVOLVES "copying" FROM THE ORIGINAL PROTOTYPE. USE YOUR DUMB BRAIN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.
Honestly i didn't expect this am speechless, but if you know how nàked you are right now you will change your username. Anyway its simple for me i can't be in thesame room with someone who can't differentiate between manufactring and assembling
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by adecz: 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
"Made" or assembled??
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by sweetilicious(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
taylor88:

We should learn to value our own
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by chineduemmao: 7:05pm On May 24, 2017
Rossikki:
you see yourself? Am really crying for you...
Re: Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications by Veeflow(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
OK.. We don hear.. Now to wetin to make alert enta account- Y buy equipments in Nigeria at high rates when we can ship it down to Nigeria for you from China at cheaper rates? Let's talk. Officialbusinessmind@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures / Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.