Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today (29915 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by buzorcharles(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2017
See sway say u kill common python. how u go pose if an anaconda u kill. Ewu ugwu
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Foolish goats

They can kill innocent python but can't kill the Boko boys
Wise human being, go and kill Boko boys for us....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by LordCrimson(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
Lala be like

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by SeniorZato(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Foolish goats

They can kill innocent python but can't kill the Boko boys
Your statement sounds so low. Am sure u cant even kill a normal snake takeless of pyton
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Oyindidi(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2017
ObiOkpor:
afonja
If you see am face to face you for use anger slap him mouth bend. Army man grin
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by technicallyrich(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
You people are shameless you can't even deal with those boko boys but if it is to drag girls with civilian and tell the main boyfriend to they do frog jump while you fuk the girl them go see ona.
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by crowntech: 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmm... see meat

JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A LEADING REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR VERSATILE AND GOAL GETTER MARKETERS.

QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS, BSC, HND IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja, Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentsconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and Sex to 09095077771
Text message only pls.
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by mayormick(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
Selfie don turn people to another thing, see how person dey use snake take selfie; second and third pix. Hmm..is okay o
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by sekem: 1:53pm On May 24, 2017
Jisos!!!

So nairaland get army sojas too

Hmm, to God, I no go dey talk anyhow again for hia
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
This one na 2chainz
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
idiot....

Prof miganigal
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
idiot....may ur days in military be short.....that's what u are recruited to do....killing birds and reptiles....why boko haram in form of Fulani herdsmen makes life unbearable for people

Prof miganigal
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by umarshehu58(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
Lala food don done o.
Hope that ur google image search still dey work? grin
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by luckyboss(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
Nigerian armies are always best in python killing and civil molestation..

What a shameful country.!
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Jayjey(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2017
una weldone o.
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by dview001(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
Josmila:
Did he kill even it or the snake simply saw that camo he's wearing decided to surrender and die?? Cos I'll do same if I were that snake sha. Anything that involves those soldiers in green colors, I fear them die cheesy cheesy
dickless mofo
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by supereagle(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2017
Snake is everyday affairs in Nairaland now.
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by drezzyx(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2017
make we dey rejoice

Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Theblackstalln: 4:27pm On May 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmm... see meat
U too like food aunty wink
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
Jostico:
ABOKI

Yanmirin
Re: Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today by Mbediogu(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
You see my beef with these armed men? When they are not killing civilians, they are going for pepper soup things while BH terrorists are going for them. When Alozie Ogugbaja where art thou after 33 years?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Precious Gemstones / Photos Of The Day / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.