Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri (35650 Views)

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / See The Money Rain At Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri / Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by Adebayo4all: 2:54pm On May 24, 2017
missnawty:
This 'pple' that love money ritual.. Not moved Abeg .. Next!!!
Na blood money na
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by joenor(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by gwanggaeto(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
adadike281:
money begets money, a big boy is in town.
U don see money ur ear don stand.... Take am easy ooo mumu
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by Babalegba(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
iykenathan162:

Why is it paining u like dis,,,, poverty smelling brown roof boy.
Nope, I'm not pained but irritated and disappointed that the average Nigerians level of understanding is still this abysmally low. I've lived abroad most of my life so I know how stupid the content of this thread is but because of the poverty stricken stature of many Nigerians they find such stupid display of wealth noteworthy, it is not,it is stupid for somebody to walk into a club and spend two million on champagne just to be viewed as wealthy.It is stupid. Like I said really wealthy people spray 1000 naira notes if they are stupid enough

1 Like

Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by justmenoni: 3:55pm On May 24, 2017
Maybe not

quote author=IYANGBALI post=56831212]Money gotten from Asia [/quote]
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 24, 2017
missnawty:
*in Psquare voice# nobody ugly ooooooooooooooo
If Psquare see you, they would do a remix of the song.
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by adadike281(f): 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
gwanggaeto:
U don see money ur ear don stand.... Take am easy ooo mumu
ignored!
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by youngreezy(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2017
Choiii c ballerz...guy more blesin bro aint hating instead i tap into ya blessing
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by youngreezy(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2017
Choiii c ballerz...guy more blesin aint hating instead i tap into ya blessing
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by praise1705(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2017
Babalegba:
Why 200 naira notes, real big boys spray 1000 naira notes,100 dollar notes and 50 pound sterling notes.Empty self inflated barrels

no one is talking about it,

I guess baba said he should only allow 200 naira notes or else the gods would be angry lol

people saying blood or ritual money, if it's so easy to do others would do it

no money comes easy
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by Frankyboy1(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
Reference:
Then when he is kidnapped society will be crying. I repeat without apology to any stupidity out there. Just like the over sexuality of society has led to the torrent of sexually related crimes from prostitution to incest and rapes to assault, so the over monetisation of society has led to aggravated financial crimes from robbery, kidnapping, fraud, embezzlement and theft. Support idiots like this and watch your country go to the dogs. When civilised society frowns at things like these and persecutes people like these it is because it will cost them dearly to protect society from the fallout. The waste of a country's resources to insulate its youth and protect its vulnerable.

In the thousand of noise makers and money worshippers, only you my friend, made common sense
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by caracas: 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

have you drank ewedu soup this afternoon!!!
Guy why na u just made me puke
N to think some ppl wud eat this shit .........
Thank God there is God

2 Likes

Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by akigbemaru: 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
Babalegba:
Why 200 naira notes, real big boys spray 1000 naira notes,100 dollar notes and 50 pound sterling notes.Empty self inflated barrels
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by mamaa88(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2017
He is not the owner of Opium Cubana Owerri
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by Desyner: 12:45am On May 25, 2017
Those are probably some of the Singapore escapees who dint get caught.
Re: Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri by akigbemaru: 5:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Reference:
Then when he is kidnapped society will be crying. I repeat without apology to any stupidity out there. Just like the over sexuality of society has led to the torrent of sexually related crimes from prostitution to incest and rapes to assault, so the over monetisation of society has led to aggravated financial crimes from robbery, kidnapping, fraud, embezzlement and theft. Support idiots like this and watch your country go to the dogs. When civilised society frowns at things like these and persecutes people like these it is because it will cost them dearly to protect society from the fallout. The waste of a country's resources to insulate its youth and protect its vulnerable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 / Wedding Invitation Card Of A Warri Couple Written In Pidgin English / Wedding Photos Of The 50-Year-Old Lady Who Has Never Been Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.