Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,769 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Dilemma Of Nigerian Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Dilemma Of Nigerian Youths (347 Views)

Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Nigerian Youths by mztemmytope: 11:59am On May 24, 2017
A situation where a graduate is collecting pocket money on monthly basis. When a grown up youth is sweeping gutter.

When a degree holder is fighting over a wrap of Amala at home. I don’t actually know how to describe this kind of ‘monumental mess.’ I doubt if there is any serious youth today outside the corridor of privileges who feels the present condition of youths is normal. The sad reality cut across lines. It is depressing. It is true. Nigerian youths are not smiling. It is no news in Nigeria the brutal fact that our army of youths are groaning and moaning.

They are stubbornly lamenting like the biblical Jeremiah with no end in sight. In fact, whooping number of them occupied – floor members of the federal republic – called ‘wailing wailers.’ The reason is not farfetched. They are simply unemployed and unproductive to themselves let alone their community. I have lamented so much about anything and everything around us and it seems there is no hope in time.

The problem I want to share today is interestingly unique. It is not the common tale I usually present. This subject matter affects all at different stages of progression and developments. I have reasoned at supersonic speed and I concluded that I should register my mental dissatisfactions to know if there is similar perception out there.

Actually, I want this piece to serve as a springboard with the aim of developing a workable rolling plan for our disillusioned youths. Nigeria is our dear beloved country.

It is sometimes called a land of possibilities by some thinkers. This is a country where our governments at various tiers are managing nothing but they are eating everything including our future.

Nothing thrives here except the business of corruption and connection. Politics is the surest road to instant success. Religion is the secret code to divide and rule. Everything in our planet is supernatural. Nothing is man made here.

Read more at: http://therenaissanceng.com/the-dilemma-of-nigerian-youths

(1) (Reply)

Punishment For Age Abuse! / Apc Is God Sent Party / Court Sentence Man To 21 Years Imprisonment For Robbing A Woman Of Her Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.