Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. (93345 Views)

Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! / Kidney Failure: Patient’s Mother Greedy, Took N3.9m, Says NGO / Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 11:50am On May 26, 2017
Hello Nairalanders/Nigerians ,Thanks for your comments to my thread about Kidney disease You may be wondering what are the symptoms /signs of Kidney disease Nausea.
Vomiting.
Loss of appetite.
Fatigue and weakness.
Sleep problems.
Changes in how much you urinate.
Decreased mental sharpness.
Muscle twitches and cramps

2 Likes

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by waley007(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2017
What are the symptoms of kidney failure
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by waley007(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS NOW
AVOID DIALYSIS.
( BUY GARDEN EGG LEAVES.)
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
1. Cut the leaves into pieces.
2. Rinse in clean water.
3. Put in a clean pot with clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.
5. Filter it in a bottle.
Allow to cool and take a glass cup. When you urinate check your urine. You will notice the salt in the body and some other diseases that can affect your KIDNEY will pass through your urine. I just love to save Lives.Dr.Wale. Dear Moderator,Kindly save Lives by Taking this to FP,Many Notable /Celebrities and Non Notable people have died as a result of Renal /Kidney Failure.
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 11:52am On May 26, 2017
snrman:
Is this the same as just eating the garden egg fruit?
Its the Local garden eggs ,the one with green skin .the leaves.
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by waley007(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS NOW
AVOID DIALYSIS.
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
2. Rinse in clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.
Allow to cool and take a glass cup. When you urinate check your urine. You will notice the salt in the body and some other diseases that can affect your KIDNEY will pass through your urine. I just love to save Lives.Dr.Wale. Dear Moderator,Kindly save Lives by Taking this to FP,Many Notable /Celebrities and Non Notable people have died as a result of Renal /Kidney Failure.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure or early signs
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 11:53am On May 26, 2017
waley007:
. Nausea.
Vomiting.
Loss of appetite.
Fatigue and weakness.
Sleep problems.
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by waley007(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
Hello Nairalanders/Nigerians ,Thanks for your comments to my thread about Kidney disease You may be wondering what are the symptoms /signs of Kidney disease Nausea.
Vomiting.
Loss of appetite.
Fatigue and weakness.
Sleep problems.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure or early signs
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 11:54am On May 26, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
Thanks for the information
. God bless you.
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
Go to your doctor today and tell Him to direct you where to check the amount of Protein in your blood ,Please for God sake go and do that ,there is what we call Creatinine ,Creatinine is a chemical waste product that's produced by your muscle metabolism and to a smaller extent by eating meat. Healthy kidneys filter creatinine and other waste products from your blood. The filtered waste products leave your body in your urine. if the amount of creatinine is too much then there is a serious Problem ,I am coming up with food to reduce .Natural therapist Wale.If you have passion to save lives ,Join me . 08100459321.

2 Likes

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by Jonbold(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2017
TRUST3722:
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
Bloody scammers..
Go get a life...

1 Like

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by Flexy2vybes(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2017
Bt we have various species of garden egg so is de leaves...or any 1 we find around us?

1 Like

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by angelboy01(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS NOW
AVOID DIALYSIS.
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
2. Rinse in clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.

Thanks for the info Sir. what about ulcer. been treating this for a long time now. how do I kill ulcer totally
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:12pm On May 26, 2017
obc:
Thanks for the info. What about the dose? Is it to be taken daily? And how long will the water stay in the bottle since there is no preservative against bacteria and other micro-organisms.
. You are not a Natural therapist ,I don't want you to go through an ambiguous Therapeutic Process so do prepare and take it once but repeat it at least thrice in a week ,Toxins ,Free radicals ,genetically processed foods ,food highly rich in protein are taken frequently so checkmate it by taking the fresh natural therapy at least 3 times in a week .God bless You.
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by ziga: 12:14pm On May 26, 2017
Rubbish. Misleading. Will get people into trouble.

If your kidneys are not working, there are certain times when dialysis is the only way out.

People will start to seek some magical cure in garden egg leaves and wouldn't go to the hospital until it is almost too late.

And then they will blame health workers or hospitals for their predicament.

Instead of this, promote topics that teach people how not to damage their kidneys and not phoney claims to a cure!!!

In short, get this thing off the front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by kennydotkom(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS NOW
AVOID DIALYSIS.
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
2. Rinse in clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.

Good write up. But garden egg leave is diffrent frm efon igbo/ or efo igbagba. Yoruba will understand this. They look alike but diffrent. The egg produce by efo igbo/ igbagba is not eatable or edible it for replanting to grow anoda iigbagba vegetable unlike the really garden egg. Pls make it clearer to people. Thank you op.

2 Likes

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS NOW
AVOID DIALYSIS.
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
2. Rinse in clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.

Where can I find this leave?
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:17pm On May 26, 2017
angelboy01:

Thanks for the info Sir. what about ulcer. been treating this for a long time now. how do I kill ulcer totally
,Try find the skin of Plantain , dry it under sun ,once its well dried , grind it into powdered form ,go get original honey ,I repeat original honey not the fake ,sugar honey pls.take baby spoon of the honey ,add the powder with it and lick ,By the Grace of Almighty God brings healing to you .Natural therapist Wale .Call 08100459321 in case you need advise .

1 Like

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by tens4real(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS NOW
AVOID DIALYSIS.
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
2. Rinse in clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.
thanks doc...pls I want to ask this
One of my testicles is very small than the other it's sometimes hidden up but I can feel it and it's not paining me at all pls could there be any problem or it's normal?
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by basty: 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
Thanks for this tip. God will bless you eternally
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by kennydotkom(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
Garden egg Leaf ,Yoruba Call it Efo Igbo ,Hausa call it ganyen gauta.Botanical Name is Solanium marcrocarpon.its also called Coriander Leaf

Oga. Pls. Efor igbo/igbagba as yoruba call it. Is far far difrrent from garden egg that is eatable or edible. They look alike. But dont get it twisted. Abeg. Dont poison urself by taken egg produce by efo igbo/ igbagba it meant for replanting to grown anoda igbo / igbagba vegetable. Shikenahh. Google it. Lo woooo waaaa

2 Likes

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by megareal: 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
Thanks for the info, but expantiate to include dosage and no of days to take and how often.
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:23pm On May 26, 2017
ziga:
Rubbish. Misleading. Will get people into trouble.

If your kidneys are not working, there are certain times when dialysis is the only way out.

People will start to seek some magical cure in garden egg leaves and wouldn't go to the hospital until it is almost too late.

And then they will blame health workers or hospitals for their predicament.

Instead of this, promote topics that teach people how not to damage their kidneys and not phoney claims to a cure!!!

In short, get this thing off the front page.
. I have more than enough campaigns that promotes what damages the Kidneys and thousands Lives have been saved ,for 6 years I have been doing this Nevertheless Its not Possible not to have such a Comments. hope to have more of this but millions of comment like yours won't stop me .God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by ziga: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
. I have more than enough campaigns that promotes what damages the Kidneys and thousands Lives have been saved ,for 6 years I have been doing this Nevertheless Its not Possible not to have such a Comments. hope to have more of this but millions of comment like yours won't stop me .God bless you.

I appreciate your kind words sir.

But it is not about you!!!

It is about the people that would be misled from timely, life saving treatment that they truthfully need.

God bless you also.

1 Like

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
tens4real:
thanks doc...pls I want to ask this
One of my testicles is very small than the other it's sometimes hidden up but I can feel it and it's not paining me at all pls could there be any problem or it's normal?
This is an issue about Testicles ,have you been to your Medical Doctor to lay a complaints?
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by Funkybabee(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2017
thanks for that info
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:30pm On May 26, 2017
ziga:

I appreciate your kind words sir.

But it is not about you!!!

It is about the people that would be misled from timely, life saving treatment that they truthfully need.

God bless you also.
Yeah , even if we use a megaphone to make a campaign on preventive measures ,shout with the loudest voice ,repeat on and on and on some people might not get what information you are trying to pass.This is the reason I respond swiftly to questions .May God help us all .Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by Funkybabee(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
knowhowk:
Its the Local garden eggs ,the one with green skin .the leaves.

please don't confuse people ooo efo Igbo is knows as gbagba
is it gbaba leave u mean or garden egg leave simple question pls!!!!!
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by knowhowk: 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
I would make bold the leaves for you all and a very clear description of the leaves .
Re: Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. by obc: 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
Thank you. Keep the good job and remain blessed.
knowhowk:
. You are not a Natural therapist ,I don't want you to go through an ambiguous Therapeutic Process so do prepare and take it once but repeat it at least thrice in a week ,Toxins ,Free radicals ,genetically processed foods ,food highly rich in protein are taken frequently so checkmate it by taking the fresh natural therapy at least 3 times in a week .God bless You.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) / A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.