Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (161068 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Ravissante(f): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2017
mayoor15:
Check the time I posted my message, a lot happened within 24hours, I also know the application is now open as I personally opened the link last night, but as of the time I posted, the vacancy was not opening on their site, saying the link is open would be a better statement than saying not true cos as of 6pm on June 19th, you never opened the vacancy.

I stand corrected. Let me rephrase that isnt what i saw when i clicked on it. Better?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by NaivatcoEcnirp: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2017
They might actually need more people. You can never tell.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mayoor15(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Ravissante:

I stand corrected. Let me rephrase that isnt what i saw when i clicked on it. Better?
Best.... lmao
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chysleak: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Is it advisable to re apply?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by djcrown(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Did anyone made it through the assessment test?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
djcrown:
Did anyone made it through the assessment test?
I did. Got a congratulatory mail which said they'll get back to me on the next step.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Its not advisable, log into their site and check your application status, mine is still running.
Chysleak:
Is it advisable to re apply?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sorry bro, mind pasting d content of the msg, if nt all at least some
Largehrt:

I did. Got a congratulatory mail which said they'll get back to me on the next step.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
martinsfm:
Sorry bro, mind pasting d content of the msg, if nt all at least some

Congratulations! You have passed the Logical Reasoning Test for the Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria.
During the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps.
We thank you for your interest in Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Thank you,
AB InBev People Department
Anheuser-Busch InBev

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by 4emmanueltosin(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

Congratulations! You have passed the Logical Reasoning Test for the Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria.
During the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps.
We thank you for your interest in Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Thank you,
AB InBev People Department
Anheuser-Busch InBev

Please when did you get this mail?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CallofDuty(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
4emmanueltosin:

4larin no fear.. grin grin grin..this is for GMT and not GTT.... grin grin grin
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by 4emmanueltosin(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
CallofDuty:
4larin no fear.. grin grin grin..this is for GMT and not GTT.... grin grin grin

I did GMT undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
4emmanueltosin:

4days ago
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by NaivatcoEcnirp: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

4days ago

Wait o. What is going on here? I have not even gotten a mail to do the logical test.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by 4emmanueltosin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

4days ago

I saw they congratulated on completing the logical reasoning test... when did you do it? Most of us did the online questionnaire that's all..

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mekusa10: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

4days ago

ok now I'm seriously bothered!... Did you apply in the readvertised position or previously posted one? Please talk to us.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
4emmanueltosin:

I saw they congratulated on completing the logical reasoning test... when did you do it? Most of us did the online questionnaire that's all..
Some weeks back.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
mekusa10:

ok now I'm seriously bothered!... Did you apply in the readvertised position or previously posted one? Please talk to us.. Thank you.

Applied since March.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mekusa10: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

Applied since March.

And the logical reasoning was immediately after completing the first assessment test?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
mekusa10:

And the logical reasoning was immediately after completing the first assessment test?
Nope! Took time

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by 4emmanueltosin(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

Applied since March.

March or May? March is long time... lemme just find chair and sit

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mekusa10: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:
Nope! Took time
Are we talking time in hours, days or weeks?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by 4emmanueltosin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
mekusa10:

Are we talking time in hours, days or weeks?

March to May bro... months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds... all join
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mekusa10: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
4emmanueltosin:

March to May bro... months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds... all join

No. He got the congratulatory mail 4 days ago. What I want to know is when he was sent the link to do the logical reasoning test.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
mekusa10:

No. He got the congratulatory mail 4 days ago. What I want to know is when he was sent the link to do the logical reasoning test.
First week of May.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mekusa10: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

First week of May.

But o'bob guy you dey follow up o!.. We apply for May, you apply for March...months. Anyhow sha. Although there is a part I saw it was advertised in April.

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by HonOlagrace: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
So, person like me wey con apply as at Monday nd did d online questionnaire... When dem go reply?? Pls.let them reply me positively ASAP ooo... Time is going
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by pkpk: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Largehrt:

First week of May.
Hi pls can u tell what to expect from The logical test
How many questions in total ?
Question format for verbal and quantitative?
Thanks alot
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Largehrt(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
pkpk:

Hi pls can u tell what to expect from The logical test
How many questions in total ?
Question format for verbal and quantitative?
Thanks alot
Seriously, I can't remember the question format, how many questions or whether it had abstract reasoning cos I've taken so many test after that . But it's normal GMAT.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Largehrt:

Seriously, I can't remember the question format, how many questions or whether it had abstract reasoning cos I've taken so many test after that . But it's normal GMAT.

hmmmmm...Mr Largehrt...u can't remember

Make una dey fear God oooo.....##jst say u don't want to give hint...#shikena!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Randy91:

hmmmmm...Mr Largehrt...u can't remember

Make una dey fear God oooo.....##jst say u don't want to give hint...#shikena!!!!
cheesy asin I weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by emmieachichi: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
largehrt....hehehehe..... since 4 days ago n u did many online test, like how many? 5 or 2? n u can't remember d type or manner of format d questions is for ab in bev? ?? anyway trust me everybody here remember der last 5 online n interview assessments but again I believe....... story for d gods

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.