Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (161050 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
FreeTraining:
Please, has anyone else gotten the logical test mail.
cc
mayoor15
graysmoith
r4blessing
Martins
jazmyine
mekusa
biodunberry
et al

No i haven't.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Fkforyou(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
I think one just has to re-apply once again. undecided

I hope it's still on.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mcpat(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
anybody with the new link ?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Samkeniyy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
FreeTraining:
Please, has anyone else gotten the logical test mail.
cc
mayoor15
graysmoith
r4blessing
Martins
jazmyine
mekusa
biodunberry
et al

Fortunately for r4blessing, She is now gainfully employed

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bayus2003(m): 3:46am On Jul 27, 2017
mcpat:
anybody with the new link ?
hey bro, i've you reapplied. any response yet?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2017
I re-applied last night and got a mail to take the personality test. I'm waiting for the mail for logical test.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bayus2003(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2017
bioduneberry:
I re-applied last night and got a mail to take the personality test. I'm waiting for the mail for logical test.
ok bro. i just reapplied this morning. yet to receive the personality test
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
bayus2003:
ok bro. i just reapplied this morning. yet to receive the personality test

The mail is supposed to drop immediately after submission. Hope you used a different email to apply?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bayus2003(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2017
bioduneberry:

The mail is supposed to drop immediately after submission. Hope you used a different email to apply?
oh didnt, no wonder i've been having issues apply. lemme try that. thanks
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Dejuay: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I did the logical test on the 21st being Friday, and only got the logical reasoning success mail and the on-demand video interview invite mail today.

The thing is: there's no link through which I can access the video interview page. I have sent them a mail.

I'm having the same issue, there is no link for the video interview in the mail I was sent. Have you had any progress with it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2017
I just re-applied now...oh Lord, take control!!
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Godfather01: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello, pls i am seriously having issue applying. It keeps bringing up this prompt

Graysmooth:
I just re-applied now...oh Lord, take control!!

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bayus2003(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2017
Godfather01:
Hello, pls i am seriously having issue applying. It keeps bringing up this prompt

same here too. even with a new email. i saved as draft but couldnt continue with the process when i logged in at later time. it keeps bring up that page. any help guys?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Dejuay:

I'm having the same issue, there is no link for the video interview in the mail I was sent. Have you had any progress with it?

No progress at all. Still waiting for their reply.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

No progress at all. Still waiting for their reply.
Now I'm confused
I got a mail telling me I passed the logical reasoning test.
But no mail for video and all
The mail only stated that in the new few days, further information will me communicated on the next steps.
The on demand video interview you guys got is what I don't understand.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mobuzy:

Now I'm confused
I got a mail telling me I passed the logical reasoning test.
But no mail for video and all
The mail only stated that in the new few days, further information will me communicated on the next steps.
The on demand video interview you guys got is what I don't understand.

The on-demand video interview is supposed to be the next stage after the logical reasoning test.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by milvet(f): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
I applied yesterday but I haven't gotten any mail not even a thank you mail �
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ewarh(f): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys, pls has anyone been able to take the On-Demand video interview?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
fd

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
ewarh:
Hi guys, pls has anyone been able to take the On-Demand video interview?

No link to access the on-demand video interview.
Been waiting since Wednesday, nothing yet.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by omolizzy(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
jimnozi:
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772

At least, work on your English before looking for unemployed graduates to scam.

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ApostleEbuka(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
lols.. you guys are so funny. Anheuseur Busch is not yet ready for Africa. Recently their management trainee took up in the united states (source from linkedin) and the HR incharge of West Africa luckily is a Nigerian. Her name is Ngozi. I have sent her an invite on linkedin to connect with her but she hasnt accepted. If you are on linkedin i advice you follow the company for recent information. As for peeps reapplying, it is good to reapply but it is so so unnecessary (a waste of time). lol.. i believe everybody will pass through the same stages when they are ready. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by wristbangle: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
lols.. you guys are so funny. Anheuseur Busch is not yet ready for Africa. Recently their management trainee took up in the united states (source from linkedin) and the HR incharge of West Africa luckily is a Nigerian. Her name is Ngozi. I have sent her an invite on linkedin to connect with her but she hasnt accepted. If you are on linkedin i advice you follow the company for recent information. As for peeps reapplying, it is good to reapply but it is so so unnecessary (a waste of time). lol.. i believe everybody will pass through the same stages when they are ready. God bless you.
Thanks for the information
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CaptainKool15(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

That's true..

Even Rene Keller Thomas was just appointed in Jan 2017, I guess we all should take an overdose of chill pill. The Canadian and American candidates are just starting their training, I think the next is Africa.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by CaptainKool15(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Someone just inbox me this.

The programme in Nigeria is against next year 2018. The reason being that Abinbev just acquired SABmiller in Africa last October. SABmiller is Abinbevs way of penetrating the African continent

So next summer,Africa will be joining other graduates from around the world in the US for induction.

René Kohler you mentioned in your post was the global head for talent acquisition in SABmiller before Abinbev took over and finalised the merger in January; hence the change in her LinkedIn profile.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't really know what to say, but all I can say is that I have received the link for the on-demand video interview and I intend to take the recruitment process as far as I can, God willing.

6 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
I don't really know what to say, but all I can say is that I have received the link for the on-demand video interview and I intend to take the recruitment process as far as I can, God willing.
The link has finally dropped
Wow
Mine has not o
Lol
Hope it isn't like that of shell's

P'S: all this new theorists sef angry
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
CaptainKool15:
Someone just inbox me this.

The programme in Nigeria is against next year 2018. The reason being that Abinbev just acquired SABmiller in Africa last October. SABmiller is Abinbevs way of penetrating the African continent

So next summer,Africa will be joining other graduates from around the world in the US for induction.

René Kohler you mentioned in your post was the global head for talent acquisition in SABmiller before Abinbev took over and finalised the merger in January; hence the change in her LinkedIn profile.

I guess I am going to have to give up on this recruitment.

From the look of things , ABinBev is only interested in guys that graduated between 2015-2016.

Only this set of graduates have gotten the logical test mail.

Na God hand we dey
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by murphyjamaal99: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please who can help me with dis

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mobuzy:

The link has finally dropped
Wow
Mine has not o
Lol
Hope it isn't like that of shell's

P'S: all this new theorists sef angry

It should probably be something like that of Shell. I just pray for God's grace.

I don't like discrediting anyone especially when I do not have any facts to counter their claims...but one thing for sure is: a company of this nature wouldn't put up vacancies if they do not intend filling them. We can only speculate because we are on the outside and do not fully grasp the inner workings of this company, but those who are in charge of recruitment know enough to advertise for vacant positions. So, let's take it one step at a time.

Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.