Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria (24263 Views)

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by peterklems: 9:22pm On May 24, 2017
comedians.............check the facility after 2 years
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
chuksjuve:

so how do they expect me to make money and help my career

how do they intend combating climate change...

I wee not take it...

we must say no to concrete jungle

I know what you mean bro..

best thing is to show them beautiful catalogue of your work or build a profile using pictures online to give them inspiration esp of low maintenance landscape gardens

1 Like

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Litmus:

Ah ask one person why Nigerians nor dey build with greenery and im sey, na because of snake; ah sey, buy Mongooes; im sey people go come catch mongoose roast chup.

I reckon the truth is as much about those American movies and documentaries our forefathers were all brought up watching as anything. Movie with views of glamourized Newyork skyline juxtaposed with condescending documentary views of African jungles and wildlife nature. Ever since then, the notion of concrete as representative of progress was indelibly etched in their DNA, which is why we the proceeding generations continue to worship highrise buildings and barren concreted landscapes. .

abeg no kee me with laugh....

You only need to read of all the snake topics making front page on nairaland with the customary cooking pots nearby...we have cut-out/ate the middleman

or could it be we are scared of our own maintenance culture. mowing the lawn to specific inches and treating patches takes some skills and patience

1 Like

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by chuksjuve(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
DisGuy:

I know what you mean bro..

best thing is to show them beautiful catalogue of your work or build a profile using pictures online to give them inspiration esp of low maintenance landscape gardens

Are you also in the field?
Landscape and Beautifications
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
white elephant project...
pix of correct schools

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
lereinter:
white elephant project...
pix of correct schools

more

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
Dats d college of engineering showing aeronautics lab chai shey na d blogger dey lie arbi kwasu
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by eldeens: 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Anytime i heard of Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, i use to be proud of myself and thankful to Undergraduate Curriculum Development and Planning Division, Department of Academic Standards of NUC for giving me the opportunity to be among the panel that build up the curriculum for this programme. Shout out to Prof. Leo and Kwara State University Malete being the first to mount this programme in Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by gberra: 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
kenonze:
Governor Dickson of Bayelsa is wicked
Come to daddy.
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by omoelerin1: 10:48pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very good one.

God bless Abdulfatah Ahmed

Long live Kwara state

Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.
which one is god bless abdulfatah ahmed? the money does not belong to him, it is the public money. every political leader is a public servant. citizens are his employers, more over govt is an institution not an individual, so no need of any uneccessary praising or worshipping those (leaders?) rulers. mentality of the undevelop society. i know we shall get there, it's a matter of time.
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25am On May 25, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
There is a need to reinforce,, those beam carrying the building

How do you know?
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:19am On May 25, 2017
Benekruku:
Good one!

Realistic infrastructure

Not signing MOU upandan on daily basis
I was expecting 2c a hanger or a structure like one with a dedicated runway.is it inside a building that they practice aeronautical engineering?

1 Like

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:21am On May 25, 2017
lereinter:

more
God bless u my brother
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:22am On May 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very good one.

God bless Abdulfatah Ahmed

Long live Kwara state

Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.
was expecting 2c a hanger or a structure like one with a dedicated runway.is it inside a building that they practice aeronautical engineering?

1 Like

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by Percy099(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2017
I can only spot one lab undecided
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2017
lexy2014:
God bless u my brother
and u too
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:38am On May 25, 2017
I cant see anything aeronautic there.
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:07am On May 25, 2017
chuksjuve:

Are you also in the field?
Landscape and Beautifications

Nope far from it

Just been wondering why it's not popular in Nigeria.
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:19am On May 25, 2017
lexy2014:
I was expecting 2c a hanger or a structure like one with a dedicated runway.is it inside a building that they practice aeronautical engineering?

erm its a new course and i dont expect them.to have all the facilities available from the beginning, most of the modules in the first few years will be identical to mechanical engineering anyway. How many unversities have a hanger and runway for theirs.? Most work is done on high spec computer simulator
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:38am On May 26, 2017
DisGuy:

erm its a new course and i dont expect them.to have all the facilities available from the beginning, most of the modules in the first few years will be identical to mechanical engineering anyway. How many unversities have a hanger and runway for theirs.? Most work is done on high spec computer simulator
i thought aeronautics has 2do with building jet engines.y then would u need a high spec computer simulator or are we talking about a different course here?If there's no hanger were would d practicals b done, in d class room?this is a highly practical discipline. 4d fact that other schools don't have hangers doesn't mean this school should continue in d old ways of putting d cart b4 d horse, which leads 2 training "engineers" in theory alone. in d end they will only produce engineers who can't engineer anything

1 Like

Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by DisGuy: 8:09am On May 26, 2017
lexy2014:
i thought aeronautics has 2do with building jet engines.y then would u need a high spec computer simulator or are we talking about a different course here?If there's no hanger were would d practicals b done, in d class room?this is a highly practical discipline. 4d fact that other schools don't have hangers doesn't mean this school should continue in d old ways of putting d cart b4 d horse, which leads 2 training "engineers" in theory alone. in d end they will only produce engineers who can't engineer anything

Aeronautics has to do with aircraft/spacecraft development in general and you definitely dont need a hanger for a simulator -high spec computers are a decent sub. Petroleum engineers dont need an oil bloc to develop their skills to work in the sector.

other reputable international schools offering this same course have no hangers in their lab! students do their practicals on computer simulators and go for work experience outside

I read in the newspapers the school will be in collaboration with the ilorin school of aviation so thats a decent plan IMO
Re: Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:44am On May 26, 2017
DisGuy:

Aeronautics has to do with aircraft/spacecraft development in general and you definitely dont need a hanger for a simulator -high spec computers are a decent sub. Petroleum engineers dont need an oil bloc to develop their skills to work in the sector.

other reputable international schools offering this same course have no hangers in there lab! students do their practicals on computer simulators and go for work experience outside

I read in the newspapers the school will be in collaboration with the ilorin school of aviation so thats a decent plan IMO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Bethel Baptist High School: 150 Students Still Missing As Police Rescue 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.