Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) (3641 Views)

Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by fingard02k(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
White lady has shown her hatred for a country she has never been to.

The conservation took place between a white lady and her boyfriend. She has judged Nigeria solely by what she has heard of them.

When she was asked why she dislikes Nigeria, she responded saying “it’s a bad country”.

The boyfriend who hasn’t even heard of Nigeria, seemed to have a different perspective because he tried convincing her that good people still live there but the lady was insistent that Nigerian’s are scammers with no one exempted.

The boyfriend tried to go further but the lady quickly threw in that she was getting afraid by merely talking about Nigeria, she further asked him to stop the Nigeria conversation.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/see-shocking-conversation-between-white-couple-over-nigeria-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by fingard02k(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by pussyponder: 2:55pm On May 24, 2017
A single game of 5 odd is available... It 100% sure... No chance to lose... If u can pay 3k after winning.. Then add me on WhatsApp my digit 08185825775.. If u can't pay or stake well pls don't bother to message me.. Cos u will regret it..
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Splinz(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
The white kpuf-kpuf is spewing trash! It's only idiots that feeds on hearsay.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Muggles: 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
Lol that's a scammer and a white lady grin

Aderola15 come make I scam you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 24, 2017
Well, i dont blame the woman tho...when someone heard abt Nigeria/ Nigerians here in abroad , there's only 2 things they will think abt it...Nigerians are scammers/frauds or drug dealers..

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
Muggles:
Lol that's a scammer and a white lady grin

Aderola15 come make I scam you

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... There's no point scamming me baby, just ask and it shall be given onto you.

You've gat the major key to my heart and bank account. kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by simplyhonest(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
fake.... bloggers are the real scammers
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
Abeg they should go and sleep! angry angry

Like someone said, "That's a scammer and a white lady" I concur. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by marvin902(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
huhhh..i really dont blame her mentality towards us we have Nd,HND,B.S.C,M.S.C, even PHD in scamming''
buh the funny thing about it even if she knows she go still fall maga all over again grin grin grin grin
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Well, i dont blame the woman tho...when someone heard abt Nigeria/ Nigerians here in abroad , there's only 2 things they will think abt it...Nigerians are scammers/frauds or drug dealers..

Really? Tell me something! I think you should change your circle of influence Ma'am, or better still readjust!

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

Really? Tell me something! I think you should change your circle of influence Ma'am, or better still readjust!

U will understand what i am talking abt if ur living outside Nigeria especially in Asia..

Once ppol heard a word "Nigerian" their mind immediately conclude that they are scammers or drug dealers.. Will i blame them? NO...coz too many asians are being scammed by Nigerians..
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by thorpido(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2017
The reputation isn't good because of what some few people have done but only small minded and unexposed people generalise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U will understand what i am talking abt if ur living outside Nigeria especially in Asia..

Once ppol heard a word "Nigerian" their mind immediately conclude that they are scammers or drug dealers.. Will i blame them? NO...coz too many asians are being scammed by Nigerians..

Oh well! Maybe Asia!
Even Asians here wouldnt think like that. Atleast, I have a couple of Asian friends from different country, and they are well educated to know that there are good and bad people everywhere. (They know that "Too many people are scammed by too many scammers" They dont generalise)

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
thorpido:
The reputation isn't good because of what some few people have done but only small minded and unexposed people generalise

Exactement!
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:
The white kpuf-kpuf is spewing trash! It's only idiots that feeds on hearsay.

We already have a bad reputation.

No be lie.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Splinz(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2017
yomi007k:

We already have a bad reputation.

No be lie.

Which is: That all of us are scammers & bad people?
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:

Which is: That all of us are scammers & bad people?

Alot of ppl are and if we didnt do so much evil, there wont be much name calling.

Its cool dt ur trying to be patriotic but wait til u get scammed by ur compatriot.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Splinz(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
yomi007k:

Alot of ppl are and if we didnt do so much evil, there wont be much name calling.

Its cool dt ur trying to be patriotic but wait til u get scammed by ur compatriot.

I've been scammed before. But let it be known that all of us are not bad people. In fact, there's no perfect society anywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Arsenalholic1: 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
Lol. This chat is trash!

Who obtained it?

How can a man ask his lady how many friend requests she received today? Then he went further to ask her from where?

Then a country the man has "never heard of before" he tries to defend.

Bloggers, make una fear God o.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Muggles: 3:53pm On May 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... There's no point scamming me baby, just ask and it shall be given onto you.

You've gat the major key to my heart and bank account. kiss wink
*Heads to Jumia, Amazon, Ebay, Mrp* Mehn your account is about to take a quick dive grin kiss
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2017
Hahahaahaaha. The woman don get trauma grin grin

Job well done, Gees grin
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Shiitposter: 4:17pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Its true. I'm not even angry. I just accept the truth as bitter as it is. Our name has been soiled, the only redemption we have is to change name from Nigeria something else.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by fernandoc(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2017
Seems the Nigerian that scammed her did a wonderful job.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by kennykendo(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2017
fingard02k:
White lady has shown her hatred for a country she has never been to.

The conservation took place between a white lady and her boyfriend. She has judged Nigeria solely by what she has heard of them.

When she was asked why she dislikes Nigeria, she responded saying “it’s a bad country”.

The boyfriend who hasn’t even heard of Nigeria, seemed to have a different perspective because he tried convincing her that good people still live there but the lady was insistent that Nigerian’s are scammers with no one exempted.

The boyfriend tried to go further but the lady quickly threw in that she was getting afraid by merely talking about Nigeria, she further asked him to stop the Nigeria conversation.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/see-shocking-conversation-between-white-couple-over-nigeria-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44

Stereotype the language of hate.

Is it just me or does Facebook let you rename your Facebook friend?

Plus the man chatting if he's white really needs to bleach his dictionary

'You mean everyone there is a scammers right'
'This my first time of hearing such a name'

My opinion this is total BS
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 24, 2017
Unfortunately it's difficult to defend our country people because most of the things people think we have done and keep doing.
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:23pm On May 24, 2017
booked

To be honest even we that stays here in Nigeria are scared of ourselves. . .

back to the topic, how come she never heard of Nigeria before but know we are scammers?

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 24, 2017
Muggles:
*Heads to Jumia, Amazon, Ebay, Mrp* Mehn your account is about to take a quick dive grin kiss

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Kukuma blow whistle na undecided undecided
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by muderkid(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
The dude chatting her up is a scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Every generalization is false starting with this your comment.

Most of my foreign contacts are Asians and they trust me more than I trust them.

Stop talking like you've read the mind of all Asians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by DoctorNyash(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2017
pussyponder:
A single game of 5 odd is available... It 100%
sure... No chance to lose... If u can pay 3k after
winning.. Then add me on WhatsApp my digit
08185825775.. If u can't pay or stake well pls
don't bother to message me.. Cos u will regret
it..
see scammers representing grin
Re: See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On May 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Every generalization is false starting with this your comment.

Most of my foreign contacts are Asians and they trust me more than I trust them.

Stop talking like you've read the mind of all Asians.

My question is...have u been to Asia? If not...why not fly to Kuala lumpur or bangkok or lets say Jakarta..see for urself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. / Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Precious Oba Sent To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.