Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today (1065 Views)

Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings / Beware Of Payoneer Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today by jayjay5oxide(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
1.Check around the web, no payment platform currently offer this unbeatable service. Sending you a valid master card and getting rewarded at the same time. You will get the benefit of earning $25 for free when you apply for the payoneer card especially through my referral link. As can be seen above, this will happen when your account accumulates up to $100.

2. Easily receive payments from thousands of companies directly to your Payoneer Account: Most foreign companies around the world are partnered with Payoneer for sending mass payments. With payoneer, you don’t have to worry about getting paid for services rendered. The most important part is that you can easily withdraw this money from your local ATM channel. However, you do not require a bank account to withdraw your money from Payoneer. From reviews conducted, once a withdrawal is made across any ATM terminal, a subsidized fee of $1.35 will be charge for those currently domiciled outside US and $2.50 for those within the US. However, bear in mind that fees by the ATM service provider will apply.

3. The Payoneer master card is free of charge and it will be delivered to your home address/office address free of charge without any extra charges. If after registration and making request, you don’t receive it from the comfort of your home. Kindly visit the nearest post office to collect it. That was how I collected mine.

4. With payoneer master card you can afford to Buy Anything and everything Online: You can use the payoneer card to buy anything online from major ecommerce shopping sites like AliExpress, Bestbuy, Gearbest, Ebay, Amazon etc without any restriction. Online shopping is fun when you have the right materials.

5. Payoneer is currently integrated with top Freelancing websites. Virtually all the freelancing websites have the Payoneer MasterCard withdrawal option. Sites like Elance.com, Freelancer.com, Upwork, oDesk and Fiverr among others. Payoneer currently stands as one of the best withdrawal options in these sites.

6. Withdraw Money from PayPal Using Your Payoneer Card: Payoneer has a US Payment Service previously known as US Virtual Account. With this you are given a virtual US account number. For those who are eligible for this service, you will be expected to add this account number to PayPal. For those who use it, because am yet to give it a trial. it is the ONLY option which enables withdrawal of funds from PayPal under normal circumstance, meaning they have to click on “Withdraw” on their PayPal accounts, follow the prompts action and the money goes to your Payoneer MasterCard. Which will be ready for withdrawal?

7. Uncharged Payoneer to Payoneer fund transfer: Like I said earlier, payoneer offers unbeatable service like never before. Similar payment gateways or platform like PayPal or Skrill have a small service charge for either sending or receiving payments. As a result, if you’re sending cash to your friend who also has a Payoneer account, you’ll do it at absolutely no extra charge deduction. This is one of the best services ever. You can give it trial.

8. Payoneer also has the best customer service support. Send them a mail and you will get a response within seconds or minute.I can bet my blog on that.sure you will be satisfy by their service.

source:http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/05/how-i-took-my-blog-earnings-to.html

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today by naijahut: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
jayjay5oxide:
1.Check around the web, no payment platform currently offer this unbeatable service. Sending you a valid master card and getting rewarded at the same time. You will get the benefit of earning $25 for free when you apply for the payoneer card especially through my referral link. As can be seen above, this will happen when your account accumulates up to $100.

2. Easily receive payments from thousands of companies directly to your Payoneer Account: Most foreign companies around the world are partnered with Payoneer for sending mass payments. With payoneer, you don’t have to worry about getting paid for services rendered. The most important part is that you can easily withdraw this money from your local ATM channel. However, you do not require a bank account to withdraw your money from Payoneer. From reviews conducted, once a withdrawal is made across any ATM terminal, a subsidized fee of $1.35 will be charge for those currently domiciled outside US and $2.50 for those within the US. However, bear in mind that fees by the ATM service provider will apply.

3. The Payoneer master card is free of charge and it will be delivered to your home address/office address free of charge without any extra charges. If after registration and making request, you don’t receive it from the comfort of your home. Kindly visit the nearest post office to collect it. That was how I collected mine.

4. With payoneer master card you can afford to Buy Anything and everything Online: You can use the payoneer card to buy anything online from major ecommerce shopping sites like AliExpress, Bestbuy, Gearbest, Ebay, Amazon etc without any restriction. Online shopping is fun when you have the right materials.

5. Payoneer is currently integrated with top Freelancing websites. Virtually all the freelancing websites have the Payoneer MasterCard withdrawal option. Sites like Elance.com, Freelancer.com, Upwork, oDesk and Fiverr among others. Payoneer currently stands as one of the best withdrawal options in these sites.

6. Withdraw Money from PayPal Using Your Payoneer Card: Payoneer has a US Payment Service previously known as US Virtual Account. With this you are given a virtual US account number. For those who are eligible for this service, you will be expected to add this account number to PayPal. For those who use it, because am yet to give it a trial. it is the ONLY option which enables withdrawal of funds from PayPal under normal circumstance, meaning they have to click on “Withdraw” on their PayPal accounts, follow the prompts action and the money goes to your Payoneer MasterCard. Which will be ready for withdrawal?

7. Uncharged Payoneer to Payoneer fund transfer: Like I said earlier, payoneer offers unbeatable service like never before. Similar payment gateways or platform like PayPal or Skrill have a small service charge for either sending or receiving payments. As a result, if you’re sending cash to your friend who also has a Payoneer account, you’ll do it at absolutely no extra charge deduction. This is one of the best services ever. You can give it trial.

8. Payoneer also has the best customer service support. Send them a mail and you will get a response within seconds or minute.I can bet my blog on that.sure you will be satisfy by their service.

source:http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/05/how-i-took-my-blog-earnings-to.html
oga stop deceiving people here just because u want them to sign up with ur link. U won't even get anything from the sign up until their account reaches 100usd and take note: individual transfer is not allowed on payoneer. You can only receive payments from companies
Re: Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2017
naijahut:
oga stop deceiving people here just because u want them to sign up with ur link. U won't even get anything from the sign up until their account reaches 100usd and take note: individual transfer is not allowed on payoneer. You can only receive payments from companies
Individual transfer is allowed on Payoneer.I send money to plenty of people every day, withdraw to bank etc.The restrictions must be on Nigerians and I think Pakistanis.
Re: Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today by jayjay5oxide(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
Is payoneer not better and preferable? With payoneer you can easily withdraw your money and shop easily. Regardless of anybody signing up with my link or not. Have fun and ease making payments and getting paid is the best choice.

(1) (Reply)

{GRAB}100 Million Keywords - User Generated (google Suggestions) - FREE Download / Bloggingpie.com Has Been Launched For Wordpress Users / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.