Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground (47807 Views)

NFF Retains Rohr, to be sent on refresher course at FC Bayern - Pinnick / Extraordinary Benefits That Were Conceded To Neymar At PSG / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Kakayaraznits(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
Football's finest. Even C Ronaldo and Messi no smell Dinho. Dribble u to coma

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2017
WotzupNG:
more lalasticlala

And Dinho asked; so Messi you self din dey get bear bear.
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by mayoor15(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2017
Awa ti Barcelona niyen.... once a barca fan always a barca fan.....
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by IBNgemini: 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
As a Chelsea fan,i don't think I can forgive Ronaldinho for that goal he scored against us in Stamford bridge,he made Terry and Cavalho look like fools..
I haven't seen a player that's exciting to watch as Ronaldinho ever since he left mainstream football.

Chaiii. I just dey imagine Ronaldinho in a one on one situation with David Luiz grin

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Icon79(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
Dinoh looks fit. He should come out of retirement, jare!

O pari
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by yinkslinks(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
messi has a small diccccccccccccccccccccccck
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Rapahel1116: 7:34pm On May 24, 2017
He wasn't the only player ....iniesta received a standing ovation in Madrid too.
kadree:
The only two players wey don out of passion, drag tear from my eye.
Na baba assist Leo for him first goal for senior team, come back am for back dey jubilate. The bond no start today.
Dinho side view pass! D only Barcelona player to have received standing ovation from Bernabeu. Haha God create some pple sha ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Duru009(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2017
The most skilful player in the world.......

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by rheether(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
RealHaute:

Like you know who he is. undecided

He played for AC millian and Brazil nah
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Rapahel1116: 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
Mumu ....I no go de surprised say u b one of dis EPL fan boys or an madridiot
newsynews:
In the last pic, Ronaldinho be like...

Messi, you be small boy, na FIFA dey help you do ojoro against Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by gradeA(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
newsynews:

lol, but I think what he really was saying is guy you were still a small boy when I dey here, now see as you don gather bear bear full everywhere.
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Rapahel1116: 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
BT ronaldinho no dribble reach messi ooohh....ronaldinho nd neymar de play d same kind of ball.....na more of a showboat player with purpose ....neymar nashowboat player without aim...until him reach gk place him go de tink of wetin to do
Kakayaraznits:
Football's finest. Even C Ronaldo and Messi no smell Dinho. Dribble u to coma
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by jesus500(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2017
Ronaldinho the god of football.
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by colbankz(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
newsynews:

wat tyn dae do dz 1

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by colbankz(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2017
newsynews:

wey tyn dae do dz 1

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by IBNgemini: 7:54pm On May 24, 2017
Rapahel1116:
BT ronaldinho no dribble reach messi ooohh....ronaldinho nd neymar de play d same kind of ball.....na more of a showboat player with purpose ....neymar nashowboat player without aim...until him reach gk place him go de tink of wetin to do

Don't compare Neymar to dinho.. Neymar pull unnecessary tricks that kill team play especially if Barcelona is home and dry..dinho doesn't showboat, that's the way he plays his football, it doesn't matter if he's on the losing side or winning side.

Messi being a better dribbler..I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Rapahel1116: 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
:seems like u didn't get me ....de can b compared cos de showboat....seems u didn't watch dinho.....neymars showboating 'doesn't HVA purpose BT dinhos show boating does ....abi samba football ,rabona,roulette no b showboating (
IBNgemini:

Don't compare Neymar to dinho.. Neymar pull unnecessary tricks that kill team play especially if Barcelona is home and dry..dinho doesn't showboat, that's the way he plays his football, it doesn't matter if he's on the losing side or winning side.

Messi being a better dribbler..I agree with you
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Zakamori: 8:03pm On May 24, 2017
Would you call me crazy if I pick Dinho ahead of Messi, Maradona or Pele in my team? If you will, then so be it. That guy made me join barca... He is a joy to behold. Check his game again in barca legends versus real legends... 3 assists to the god himself... Legendary

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by IBNgemini: 8:14pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Rapahel1116 post=56842942] :seems like u didn't get me ....de can b compared cos de showboat....seems u didn't watch dinho.....neymars showboating 'doesn't HVA purpose BT dinhos show boating does ....abi samba football ,rabona,roulette no b showboating ([/qu

Of course dinho does play the samba football,he does the rabona,roulette,rainbow flick,stepovers and the snake bite that was popularize by him...But the manner he does it,is quite different from the way Neymar does his..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Xmen149(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2017
He is still playing for a local club in Brazil churning out tricks,Lol,dude is crazy ..did some recently at FIFA legends match angry
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 24, 2017
chuksjuve:

He didn't fit into Guadiola's plan..

He was already outta form prior to his arrival
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Rapahel1116: 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
Dinho started d new era of barca ...he made it possible for barca fans to stil believe in barca ....BT its sentimental to oock dinho over messi ...messi de do wetin dinho de do with 4xjara on top am.dinho made so many kids love football .
Zakamori:
Would you call me crazy if I pick Dinho ahead of Messi, Maradona or Pele in my team? If you will, then so be it. That guy made me join barca... He is a joy to behold. Check his game again in barca legends versus real legends... 3 assists to the god himself... Legendary

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by DonGalilo(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
Legendary Ronaldinho over Messi and Ronaldo any day anytime because he played the round leather game effortlessly with a lot thrills yet to be seen currently by any footballer.
Above all he wasn't crazy over individual honour instead he played to enjoy football.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Olokovictor: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
The picture :Ronaldhino saying to Messi when I was here you are a small boy but now see biebie for your face
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by holuwajobar(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
D real conservation in d last pic ronaldinho: u dn dy grow beards ooo messi: abi na...na d spirit wey i dy use dy boost d beard... Ronaldinho: dnt let neymar corrupt u oooo.... Messi: no baba....neymar is my boy....
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by RealHaute: 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
rheether:

He played for AC millian and Brazil nah

Correct. So you're not clueless? shocked shocked
Now the elders in my village banish me from the land. I made a bet with them that you were clueless. cry cry
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by rheether(f): 11:31pm On May 24, 2017
RealHaute:

Correct. So you're not clueless? shocked shocked
Now the elders in my village banish me from the land. I made a bet with them that you were clueless. cry cry

OK. Now you have my attention. What do you want?
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by RealHaute: 12:03am On May 25, 2017
rheether:

OK. Now you have my attention. What do you want?

I want you

....to pull on your chubby cheeks and smile for the camera. grin
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Nobody: 6:19am On May 25, 2017
RealHaute:

I want you

U better confess say u wan fuccck. Mumu
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by louisilva: 7:16am On May 25, 2017
in the last pix, did ronaldiho forget to zip up?
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by rheether(f): 7:53am On May 25, 2017
RealHaute:

I want you

Alright.. Stay safe
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2017
remembered when messi scored his first goal

senior Ronaldinho gave him a piggy ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: CAF U17 Championship (0 - 1) On 25th Feb 2015 / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim / 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.