Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu (2251 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East / If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2017
wristbangle oya join the fight of shame.

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by wristbangle: 9:12pm On May 24, 2017
VICTORCIZA:
wristbangle oya join the fight of shame.na dis kin tin dey sweet u

Good evening sir. What is happening here?
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by APCsupporter: 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

epic

i dont know y people always mention Dangote, dantata otedola etc

when majority of their people live in abject poverty

is that what been rich is all about

I guess it's all about being in the prisons of all the countries of the world for drug trafficking. apart from drug trafficking what do you do more than the other tribes in Nigeria?

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 9:18pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That's the very bitter truth ...The Igbos have invested more
Igbos always lie tongue
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Good evening sir. What is happening here?
nothing ooo.just frustrated Nigerians taking out their anger on one another
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by wristbangle: 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
VICTORCIZA:
nothing ooo.just frustrated Nigerians taking out their anger on one another

Lol I feel 4 them! Things will soon be okay
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 9:23pm On May 24, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

epic

i dont know y people always mention Dangote, dantata otedola etc

when majority of their people live in abject poverty

is that what been rich is all about
Who else lives in abject poverty than those who sell their babies for N5000 that can't buy a bag of rice

Igbos are fools undecided

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
Who else lives in abject poverty than those who sells their babies for N5000 that can't buy a bag of rice

Igbos are fools undecided

I guess your real parents was right after all for giving you up on auction for that same price.

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol I feel 4 them! Things will soon be okay
hahaha make them take am easy.

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by LionDeLeo: 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
Hardly would they oblige you. But wouldn't hesitate to ban you for the minutest of retaliations. I don't even want to begin to recount.

As for the slowpoke jumping all over you, I reserve my comments.

As for that one, I already know his problem. E be like say market no dey sell again. You know say many people prefer to dey buy phone rather than repair.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by koropotopoto: 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

As for that one, I already know his problem. E be like say market no dey sell again. You know say many people prefer to dey buy phone rather than repair.
Nonsense trash

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by cybernaut(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Day y ipob leader refuse to see u or visit u. Betrayer old animal
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 10:12pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Could you believe the comments left on your mentions had been hidden by the Mods grin grin. I have no idea how much inconsistent these Mods can get.

As for the road side phone repairer, I completely changed my modus operandi that he couldn't get a sniff. His life is far too boring. grin

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by nextprince: 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
T
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by realnas(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
Yes Igbos have so invested in nigeria to the extent that they have now taken their expertise to the Far East where they are embarrassing nigeria through their drug trafficking skills
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
nextprince:

Edit this
Done. Thanks bro.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by nextprince: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
Done. Thanks bro.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by Jabioro: 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
Chest beater can lie.. let us have the index

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
nextprince:

Just did with my alt. Don't just want him to notice. When you read this simply like b4 I edit.
copy that.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by nextprince: 10:28pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
copy that.
Okay.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by SalamRushdie: 11:09pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
Igbos always lie tongue

Mr Gberra you can't dispute this
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by GodIsFoolish: 11:34pm On May 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
So Dangote, Dantata, Otedola, Adenuga are sweeping the floor abi? cry

What are the investments you people keep shouting about?
Which one?
We need facts and figures not 'THESIS'
Oya: INNOSON abi? Phew!

No mind them joor, come make we go drink ewedu soup

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by tollyboy5(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2017
after importing China scrab why not a won crime developer
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 1:17am On May 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mr Gberra you can't dispute this
I hope you know that Trading is different from investment. Typically Igbos are traders which explains their get-quick-money syndrome.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On May 25, 2017
gberra:
I hope you know that Trading is different from investment. Typically Igbos are traders which their get-quick-money syndrome.

But Igbo people are more likely to build homes outside their region than any other group in Nigeria , doesn't that show they have put in more effort into integration than any other group in this project called Nigeria

Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by gberra: 10:46am On May 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But Igbo people are more likely to build homes outside their region than any other group in Nigeria , doesn't that show they have put in more effort into integration than any other group in this project called Nigeria
Contrary to your View, Igbos spread across the country majorly for the purpose of survival. Anything outside this fact is merely ego tripping.
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by conductor111: 11:04pm On May 27, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
True, Igbos are the biggest investors in the failed Nigerian project. But saying that Igbos don't want to secede?

Come here..
Re: Igbo Have Invested More In Nigeria Than Yoruba, Hausa – Iwuanyanwu by Nobody: 12:08am On May 30, 2017
gberra:
Contrary to your View, Igbos spread across the country majorly for the purpose of survival. Anything outside this fact is merely ego tripping.

Shut tha hell up Slow poke.

Your Sick brain should be able to decode that they are superior.

Yea I remember you dumb a55 ni99a

DOWNLOAD :NEW Viral Audio Message Calls For Genocide Against Igbos in the NORTH / BREAKING: Despite Buhari’s Rejection, Tenure Extension Still Stands – APC / News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers