Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) (35202 Views)

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by princeSammyz: 7:27am On May 25, 2017
Con in the name of the Lord...

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by otswag(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 25, 2017
religious people and their followers need psychological evaluation, a lot of them are mad but they dont know it.that is how one idiot is selling blood of Jesus in my area,funny enough the church has over flowed just under two years that the native doctor sorry pastor now conducts two Sunday services

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by kayo80(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2017
Pastors drive the biggest cars, have the biggest houses, make hundreds of millions of naira in untaxed money, get the baddest girls, now they are kissing girls right in front of their congregation and no one complained? Men! I want to be a pastor when i grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by wawappl: 7:28am On May 25, 2017
this is not good at all

2 Likes

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 25, 2017
My belle oooooo grin grin
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 25, 2017
All these fraudsters be posing as pastors these days. Ride on pastor Romeo.
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by obailala(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
This one weak me
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:31am On May 25, 2017
Sunnycliff:
I think Africa have a collective religious amnesia.

Nigeria get hope for where these conmen South Africans are

I tell you, Naija really get hope.
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by folahann(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2017
Sure he was goona have an errect1on
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by system21: 7:32am On May 25, 2017
I have stop going to church
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by ALLU: 7:33am On May 25, 2017
All pastors are fraudsters. And this God you Christians believe in, is there anything he/she will not allow?

2 Likes

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 25, 2017
Nawa
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by miketayo(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2017
Africa Pastors are killing Christianity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by stealthtiger(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2017
49th shade of karma sutra
It's manifests itself in 50 shades.
That's just the 49th. grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 25, 2017
how do people get to blindly follow clergy men without asking questions?,these people need psychological evaluation. This is what I call psychological rewiring.This is why I stay in my House on Sundays, the ones in my area are what you can call pastorneurs and mini native doctors

3 Likes

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by peter0071(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2017
It is high time people stop making mockery of God and service to him.... This is an insult to the kingdom of heaven....and I stand against such mode of public sinful act
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:36am On May 25, 2017
From waving hands to blowing breeze, to touching then hugging, now kissing...

What next?
cheesy grin

See the guy name sef, Poku....

That girl av die after that service.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 7:44am On May 25, 2017
Reminds me of one "fire enter" video of some guys fvcking a gullible fat woman in an uncompleted building.

Some brainwashed id1ots would still defend this.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2017
Dude looks like my jew brothers grin
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Qyubee(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2017
Christianity is just overrated these days...imagine this....did jesus or his apostles perform french kiss on ppl esp females in the name of healing? and folks will say Muslims are ridiculing Christianity..smh cry embarassed
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Sezua(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2017
the name of his church is prophetic encounterment. Well wat an 'encoumterment'.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Spidermon: 7:51am On May 25, 2017
Africa.
The dark continent.
smh
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by Ajaodolapo(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2017
Christianity : a journey from fact to fiction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by ekefre4(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2017
The gullibility of people in this southern part of Africa is epic.
The other time a pastor was calling heaven with a sell phone...
The next one was teaching people how to finger and lick puna
Talk less of the one that climbs on people and gives them snake...
It's just pathetic
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by williams20(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2017
but warris dis?
jare jare jare abasi jare .......
the rate at which people fall for anything in religious clothing this days is alarming , God please have mercy on this earth .....
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by willibounce1(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2017
God did not give us a brain for decoration. If any human being refuse to use their brain, that's the problem. How can someone cure you with a kiss? From kiss he will move to curing with his D. The other day some crazy guy was deceiving his people forming phone call from God.

1 Like

Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by dlondonbadboy: 7:58am On May 25, 2017
Opiate of the masses...

Mad people running the earth..Tufiakwa
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by rohteem03(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2017
but why End time pastors deceiving gullible individuals...na wa oooo
Re: Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) by alizma: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
this man just gave himself visa to kiss and sleep with every woman that come to him for cancelling. he did it in the open and will henceforth use it to get more than that from his church members behind close doors. all he needs to do is remind anyone that show sign of resistance of how he had healed someone in the open via the same kiss before. Oooh daughters of Eve, how gullible are you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.