Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren (639 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
Many Millions of years back, when the Highest Energy(God) sent his first creatures(the gods) every part of the Universe to make findings of his unlimited works, Atum, Yahweh, Lar.gas(Allah),Chimides, Chaleb, Euchlydes, Mormoh and Ephraim were the only eight gods who came to the earth to do their own findings of God's work. Here is an account of the Intolerance Of Yahweh who later disowned the Highest Energy(his father) and rejected his creatorship.

DOCTUFOS: Adspiramen 5: 1-31

1. We all agreed that Earthus, the mother of the earth, should plant her pulling force into the earth so that anything we throw up might return to earth again.

2. Earthus agreed to help us out and so she passed some powers into the soils.

3. And so we made some creatures- beasts of different kinds and when they jumped up or fly up, they do not keep moving up until they vanished because the pull of Mother Earthus's force always brought them down back.

4. However, Yahweh always wanted to take control of the earth from Earthus.

5. He was jealous of the single power of Earthus which pulls all earthly things back.

6. Lar.gas began to make birds again in their thousands but lo, his birds all came crashing down from lofty heights because of the pulling force of Earthus buried in the soils.

7. Lar.gawas grieved and then he complained.

8. Yahweh was the first to present to us that Earthus should be judged because of this.

9. She planted her force in the soil for to destroy everything we have created, Yahweh accused her.

10. Earthus wept sorely but I, Eartum, consoled her.

11. Weep not Earthus for no hair of your body shall fall to the earth because of this.

12. Earthus was greatly consoled by my suiting words.

13. And it came to pass after our creatures have become multitude in number, that the thing began to grieve Nymphidis.

14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos.

15. The Homos were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.

16. It grieved Yahweh because the beasts and Homos that resulted from the great bang were contending with the ones we created.

17. Yahweh wanted both all the beasts and Earthus destroyed once and for all. He loathed their sight.

18. Yahweh began to influence Lar.gasand they charged Earthus for the murder of their creatures, especially the birds which fell down from lofty heights and all die without an exception.

19. Lar.gasdemanded to get back all his dead birds alive from Earthus according to the advice of Nymphidis.

20. They took Earthus and hanged her hair on the longest tree made by Chimides.

21. I, Eartum stood between them to plead for her cause and to make known to them that instead of cutting off her first life, we had better ask her to uproot the pulling force she planted.

22. They listened to my advice and asked Earthus to pull out her force. She did.

23. However, it was not better for us because Lar.gas' birds soon disappeared within a short period of time.

24. Even our creatures disappeared too whenever they attempted jumping.

25. When Euclydes lost his lovely pet Homo, he began to seek for Earthus to plant back her force into the soil.

26. Lar.gas and Yahweh realised their mistakes and begged her to plant back the force.

27. An agreement was made this time between Earthus and us all that we shall not lay our hands on her if the force backfired.

28. Earthus also agreed to let the force remain forever beneath the earth.

29. Then at this time did Lar.gasmake some birds successfully by giving them light wings like ours, as well as designing their bodies in a way to give them resistance from the pulling force of Earthus.

30. He made the tepex materials as light as possible before moulding his birds. All these were the advice I gave to him.

31. Now Lar.gas' bird soared in the sky without crashing down or flying off the earth permanently.
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by delishpot: 11:03pm On May 24, 2017
Another myth
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On May 24, 2017
delishpot:
Another myth
It's no myth, I can swear with my life. It's the reality.
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by delishpot: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's no myth, I can swear with my life. It's the reality.
And, where did you find this story? How do you know for a fact that it is true?
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 11:39pm On May 24, 2017
delishpot:

And, where did you find this story? How do you know for a fact that it is true?

A god called Atum reveals things to me. All the things he told me happened to be true, though it may seem untrue to many in our present world because they didn't receive the revelation directly, but the generations coming shall see the truth in it because of the frequency of their own reality. Check the link below for the full revelation :

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
Yhwh get anger problem.
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 12:00am On May 25, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
Yhwh get anger problem.
Right from time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by delishpot: 12:12am On May 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

A god called Atum reveals things to me. All the things he told me happened to be true, though it may seem untrue to many in our present world because they didn't receive the revelation directly, but the generations coming shall see the truth in it because of the frequency of their own reality. Check the link below for the full revelation :

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Okay. I will check it out. But, how are you sure it is not some other entity fronting as a good to decieve you?

1 Like

Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 1:08am On May 25, 2017
delishpot:

Okay. I will check it out. But, how are you sure it is not some other entity fronting as a good to decieve you?
because I have checked what I was receiving with my reality and experience and I have found it 1000% more credible and true. In fact, all my problems vanished immediately as soon as I got the revelation at first. Now it's more than a year and things are only getting better and clearer for me.
Well, it's only by checking it, not by my own personal experience.
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Truth is here
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Read and be wise
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Learn history
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 5:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Learn
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 4:12am On Nov 25, 2018
The truth is solid
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
learn
Re: The Intolerance Of Yahweh Among His Brethren by OtemAtum: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Learn the truth

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/17 / Nigerian Pastor Shares Conversation With Man Who Wants To Help Him Get Powers / All In The Name Of I Want A Miracle See What Pastor Said She Shd Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.