Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back (2384 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
The truth is here
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
God is Great! With the great infinite energy of God Almighty was Yahweh your god created. Take the truth and stop arguing.

I feel very sorry for you because you believe that nothingness gave birth to reality, what a great confusion!. Can a mango give birth/produce orange. Only in Otems mind does that happen, and don't call it miracle, because it's not, it pure confusion.

God almighty is Yahweh, Jehovah Elohim.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Primesky:

I feel very sorry for you because you believe that nothingness gave birth to reality, what a great confusion!. Can a mango give birth/produce orange. Only in Otems mind does that happen, and don't call it miracle, because it's not, it pure confusion.

God almighty is Yahweh, Jehovah Elohim.
Nothingness didn't give birth to reality. God Almighty had always existed and there is no beginning to existence. I god Otem have always existed as a very very very minute fraction of God Almighty. Yahweh your god, Olorun, Abassi, Allah, Moloch and every other god had always existed as a very very very minute fraction of God Almighty too.
Read the book of Otem Sapiens Chapter 1 for clarity.

Otem Sapiens 1: 5-15
5. That which is called God Almighty cannot exist independent of all the souls in this system, because the summation of all souls and all things in existence is God.
6. At a point in the infinite beginning, all souls and all things dwelt together, having no individual consciousness, but a collective consciousness, which is the Consciousness called God(Mirosh).
7. This Consciousness exploded by the energy of itself and space, time, light, water, a complex animal, a complex Homo and other things yet inexplicable emerged. The light entered into the complex Homo and in this Homo dwelt all souls.
8. The position occupied by the Homo was the innermost Universe, which was the only universe back then. The space within this universe was limited and quantifiable. In this Homo dwelt uncountable languages and souls, which are the human souls.
9. These souls dwelt in frozen peace like a vacuum such that they were not conscious of their existence.
10. The souls were uncountable, yet God(the complex Homo) knew one from the other.
11. These are the names of a very few of the uncountable souls which dwelt unconsciously within this complex Homo(God): Knoliud, Miklas, Tactilus, Ogbris, Earthus, Frigg, Atum, Jupiter, Yahweh, Baruch, Marcus, Vishnu, Chaleb, Moloch, Adinoi, Son, Faulkin, Wilbur, Ogun, Luwabi, Bookie, Olorun, Nyame, Bongo, Keltiel, Odin, Eusebius, Aole, Osanobua, Jurgen, Einstein, Dewey, Thorndike, Obatala, Chukwu, Abassi, Waldis;
12. Mellen, Graham, Orville, Putin, Balogun, Elijah, Obama, Messi, Vincent, Malaika, Ghandi, Freud, Mazda, Enlil, Marduk, Ishtar, Venomus, Khan, Ephradite, Ronaldo, Danyal, Wemmus, Coatlicue, Anansi, Zoroaster, Kitu, Ohomorihi, Deganis, Semihazah, Jasheb, Shegub, Ekwueme, Jackson, Bongani, Unkulunku, Athrahasis, Zeus, Illat, Nicholas, Adabara, Mencken, Ugep;
13. Agabus, Job, Daoud, Rita, Sin, Tesla, Baalim, Melchizedek, Ifa, Amadioha, Ala, Sekume, Asamoa, Obaro, Wilhelm, Shakespeare, Curtis, Wole, Stevin, Murmoh, Shiva, Moh, Dalton, Goodness, Kepler, Edison, Destiny, Gbubemi, Nyong, Chike, Frimpong, Archibong, Cletus, Ndifreke, Merotiwon, Yaga, Thiago, Ngugi, Krishnamurti, Bartlet, Dae So, Nebuchadnezzar;
14. Weah, Muyiwa, Fodio, Juwon, Rimon, Bayajida, Krathwohl, Battuta, Gottlob, Gestalt, Marley, Solarin, Lopez, Streri, Tamuno, Zed, Rugaba, Priestley, Delacey, Suzuki, Lift, Lennon, Woodworth, Imhotep, Ereshkigal, Windigo, Ojo, Wishposht, Sogblen, Chatur, Ra, Chloe, Darwin, Sidibe, Siperet, Onyemaechi, Faleti, Ojonuba, Vichama, Omikron, Rastus, Timon;
15. Orodje, Runesocesius, Falcwald, Bratonin, Kumla, Mirza, Sargon, Ziusudra, Libya, Thoth, Kane, Durkheim, Gate, Galokwudzuwis, Evander, Obama, Karl, Anita, Sule, Ayadi, Kagunko, Osaka, Obubra, Jamshyd, Izanami, Bototo, Fudo-Myoo, Oghene, Hyde, Seidenfeld, Mugabe, Pratt, Cameroon, Sango, Eshu, Ofuje, Eche and uncountable others, including myself and you who read this history.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
^^^ there is actually a couple or few here that believe him smiley
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
Nothingness didn't give birth to reality. God Almighty had always existed and there is no beginning to existence. I god Otem have always existed as a very very very minute fraction of God Almighty. Yahweh your god, Olorun, Abassi, Allah, Moloch and every other god had always existed as a very very very minute fraction of God Almighty too.
Read the book of Otem Sapiens Chapter 1 for clarity.

Otem Sapiens 1: 5-15
5. That which is called God Almighty cannot exist independent of all the souls in this system, because the summation of all souls and all things in existence is God.
6. At a point in the infinite beginning, all souls and all things dwelt together, having no individual consciousness, but a collective consciousness, which is the Consciousness called God(Mirosh).
7. This Consciousness exploded by the energy of itself and space, time, light, water, a complex animal, a complex Homo and other things yet inexplicable emerged. The light entered into the complex Homo and in this Homo dwelt all souls.
8. The position occupied by the Homo was the innermost Universe, which was the only universe back then. The space within this universe was limited and quantifiable. In this Homo dwelt uncountable languages and souls, which are the human souls.
9. These souls dwelt in frozen peace like a vacuum such that they were not conscious of their existence.
10. The souls were uncountable, yet God(the complex Homo) knew one from the other.
11. These are the names of a very few of the uncountable souls which dwelt unconsciously within this complex Homo(God): Knoliud, Miklas, Tactilus, Ogbris, Earthus, Frigg, Atum, Jupiter, Yahweh, Baruch, Marcus, Vishnu, Chaleb, Moloch, Adinoi, Son, Faulkin, Wilbur, Ogun, Luwabi, Bookie, Olorun, Nyame, Bongo, Keltiel, Odin, Eusebius, Aole, Osanobua, Jurgen, Einstein, Dewey, Thorndike, Obatala, Chukwu, Abassi, Waldis;
12. Mellen, Graham, Orville, Putin, Balogun, Elijah, Obama, Messi, Vincent, Malaika, Ghandi, Freud, Mazda, Enlil, Marduk, Ishtar, Venomus, Khan, Ephradite, Ronaldo, Danyal, Wemmus, Coatlicue, Anansi, Zoroaster, Kitu, Ohomorihi, Deganis, Semihazah, Jasheb, Shegub, Ekwueme, Jackson, Bongani, Unkulunku, Athrahasis, Zeus, Illat, Nicholas, Adabara, Mencken, Ugep;
13. Agabus, Job, Daoud, Rita, Sin, Tesla, Baalim, Melchizedek, Ifa, Amadioha, Ala, Sekume, Asamoa, Obaro, Wilhelm, Shakespeare, Curtis, Wole, Stevin, Murmoh, Shiva, Moh, Dalton, Goodness, Kepler, Edison, Destiny, Gbubemi, Nyong, Chike, Frimpong, Archibong, Cletus, Ndifreke, Merotiwon, Yaga, Thiago, Ngugi, Krishnamurti, Bartlet, Dae So, Nebuchadnezzar;
14. Weah, Muyiwa, Fodio, Juwon, Rimon, Bayajida, Krathwohl, Battuta, Gottlob, Gestalt, Marley, Solarin, Lopez, Streri, Tamuno, Zed, Rugaba, Priestley, Delacey, Suzuki, Lift, Lennon, Woodworth, Imhotep, Ereshkigal, Windigo, Ojo, Wishposht, Sogblen, Chatur, Ra, Chloe, Darwin, Sidibe, Siperet, Onyemaechi, Faleti, Ojonuba, Vichama, Omikron, Rastus, Timon;
15. Orodje, Runesocesius, Falcwald, Bratonin, Kumla, Mirza, Sargon, Ziusudra, Libya, Thoth, Kane, Durkheim, Gate, Galokwudzuwis, Evander, Obama, Karl, Anita, Sule, Ayadi, Kagunko, Osaka, Obubra, Jamshyd, Izanami, Bototo, Fudo-Myoo, Oghene, Hyde, Seidenfeld, Mugabe, Pratt, Cameroon, Sango, Eshu, Ofuje, Eche and uncountable others, including myself and you who read this history.

That's right, what about grasshopper, coacroach, mosquito, wall gecko, Spider...

Tell the thief to get out of my Father's world. He has no inheritance here. He has been judged!.
The devil is a liar.

Jesus Christ all the way!.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Primesky:

That's right, what about grasshopper, coacroach, mosquito, wall gecko, Spider...

Tell the thief to get out of my Father's world. He has no inheritance here. He has been judged!.
The devil is a liar.

All things are parts of the system called GOD. God itself is EXISTENCE, nothing more or less.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is a liar.

Ur fathers house, LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur fathers house, LMFAO.

My Father's house is in heaven above, but represented here on earth by the church of Jesus Christ.

Which is your own Father's house?. grin
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
All things are parts of the system called GOD. God itself is EXISTENCE, nothing more or less.

What a shame!. So an it made you?.

God itself?. Whoever reasons this way?.

I am not part of this nonsense. My maker is the almighty living God, Yahweh Elohim.

Everything else is His footstool.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!.

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Primesky:

My Father's house is in heaven above, but represented here on earth by the church of Jesus Christ.

Which is your own Father's house?. grin

My Fathers house is in the Village grin
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

My Fathers house is in the Village grin

Seriously?! shocked Wow! That's pathetic!.

If an earthquake or a sunami or even a heavy wind blows, it can be blown away. And since the old man will die, if he hasn't already, you will be left alone, orphaned and alone, chai!. That's too bad!.

My earthly father was the channel by which I came into this world. My real Father is the almighty God, and with Him in heaven are mansions nothing can destroy.

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

If I may add, watch against Boko Haram and Fulani Herds men. cheesy

Sorry bro, I seriously can't imagine your disadvantage. But you can still come back to your real father, God almighty through Jesus Christ. Salvation is free.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Primesky:

What a shame!. So an it made you?.

God itself?. Whoever reasons this way?.

I am not part of this nonsense. My maker is the almighty living God, Yahweh Elohim.

Everything else is His footstool.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!.
God is 'it' because it is neither a male nor a female. If your own god is a he, then it means he is a male and therefore incomplete. As a matter of fact, God Almighty created Yahweh your god and he can never deny such fact. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
God is 'it' because it is neither a male nor a female. If your own god is a he, then it means he is a male and therefore incomplete. As a matter of fact, God Almighty created Yahweh your god and he can never deny such fact. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you.

God Almighty has revealed the truth to me:

1Ti 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

^^^ talking of you , isn't it otem
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Primesky:

Seriously?! shocked Wow! That's pathetic!.

If an earthquake or a sunami or even a heavy wind blows, it can be blown away. And since the old man will die, if he hasn't already, you will be left alone, orphaned and alone, chai!. That's too bad!.

My earthly father was the channel by which I came into this world. My real Father is the almighty God, and with Him in heaven are mansions nothing can destroy.

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

If I may add, watch against Boko Haram and Fulani Herds men. cheesy

Sorry bro, I seriously can't imagine your disadvantage. But you can still come back to your real father, God almighty through Jesus Christ. Salvation is free.

my fathers house is still in the village. ur stories mean nothing grin.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

no, your god's don't exist at all, except in your mind

God-YAHWEH is the self existant, some call Him Jehovah

H3068
יְהֹוָה
yehôvâh
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
Total KJV occurrences: 6521
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

my fathers house is still in the village. ur stories mean nothing grin.

cheesy Be honest, thieves can break through and steal, earthquake or flood or fire can mess it up.

The house you are talking about was built by human hands. But my house is built by the maker of the galaxies, o boy!. You can't beat that.

The builder of my house is the same person who made 55 Cancer e (diamond) planet. So can you possibly imagine what my house and home looks like?. grin

Are you sure, that human remains are not part of the ingredients in this house of yours, which you are so proud of, because I know that cement, water, sand and all sorts of bio-degradables make up the materials. cheesy
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
OtemAtum:

This is the height of confusion and deception.

I am a creation of the living God, likewise all men, including you, all things where made by the living almighty Yahweh Elohim.

Please, stop listening to fallen angels. They have seriously messed up your mind. Oh Lord please have mercy.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by 0temSapien: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

This is the height of confusion and deception.

I am a creation of the living God, likewise all men, including you, all things where made by the living almighty Yahweh Elohim.

Please, stop listening to fallen angels. They have seriously messed up your mind. Oh Lord please have mercy.
This is one of the numerous victims of Yahweh's lies and indoctrinations. Imagine, he doesn't even know his creator. May the light of God Almighty, the maker of Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
0temSapien:
This is one of the numerous victims of Yahweh's lies and indoctrinations. Imagine, he doesn't even know his creator. May the light of God Almighty, the maker of Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you.

otem of fairyland, YAHWEH doesn't have a maker:

Isa_43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy Be honest, thieves can break through and steal, earthquake or flood or fire can mess it up.

The house you are talking about was built by human hands. But my house is built by the maker of the galaxies, o boy!. You can't beat that.

The builder of my house is the same person who made 55 Cancer e (diamond) planet. So can you possibly imagine what my house and home looks like?. grin

Are you sure, that human remains are not part of the ingredients in this house of yours, which you are so proud of, because I know that cement, water, sand and all sorts of bio-degradables make up the materials. cheesy

''The house you are talking about was built by human hands.''

The house ur talking about was built with human mind, Its just a figment of the imagination of the mind builders.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Learn
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Primesky(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

''The house you are talking about was built by human hands.''

The house ur talking about was built with human mind, Its just a figment of the imagination of the mind builders.

Hahaha... Does human mind exist?. Wow! That's amazing!.

How did the human mind come about?. Please can you tell me?. It evolved right?. Super story!

The one who created that mind of yours, made your whole body and the entire Universe, is the same person who made my house above. The house in your village is the one that was actually made by human mind. cheesy

Human mind thought about the shape and design. But the mind of God designed my house cool.

Can you compare that?. grin
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... Does human mind exist?. Wow! That's amazing!.

How did the human mind come about?. Please can you tell me?. It evolved right?. Super story!

The one who created that mind of yours, made your whole body and the entire Universe, is the same person who made my house above. The house in your village is the one that was actually made by human mind. cheesy

Human mind thought about the shape and design. But the mind of God designed my house cool.

Can you compare that?. grin

""Does human mind exist?. Wow! That's amazing!.

The one who created that mind of yours, made your whole body and the entire Universe, is the same person who made my house above. The house in your village is the one that was actually made by human mind. cheesy ""

Yes God made me and the entire universe, it's a known fact.

But my God has no religion grin

1 Like

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes God made me and the entire universe, it's a known fact.

But my God has no religion grin
I love this. Unlike primesky's god whose religions are judaism and christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by johnw47: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
I love this. Unlike primesky's god whose religions are judaism and christianity.

yes the God of judaism and christianity is the most high God:

Psa_83:18  That men may know that thou, whose name alone is YAHWEH, art the most high over all the earth.
Re: The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back by OtemAtum: 3:54am On Nov 25, 2018
Learn the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things / A Thorough Analysis Of The Biblical Noah's Ark Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.