Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Don't Skip This. Deal With The Enemy Within. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Skip This. Deal With The Enemy Within. (417 Views)

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Skip This. Deal With The Enemy Within. by Revadebola: 2:05am On May 25, 2017
DON'T SKIP THIS.
DEAL WITH THE ENEMY WITHIN.
When there is no enemy within, no enemy outside can hurt you. It is your enemies within that opens you up to the enemies without to succeed in attacking you.
Here are list of enemies within you that can open you up to enemies outside : FEAR, it opened up Job to the devil to attack him. Jobs 3:25. BITTERNESS , opens you up to trouble and defilement, Hebrews 12:15. UNFORGIVENESS opens you to oppression, Matthew 18 :21-35. SUBTLE SINS IN THE MIND, e.g, sexual lust, covetousness, jealousy etc opens you gradual witchcraft destruction. MISUSE OF YOUR TONGUE, opens you to destruction of your destiny,sicknesses? , shortening your life span, Proverbs 18:21. Prayerfully deal with these enemies within your life and then enemies without, won't succeed attacking you again.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Don't Skip This. Deal With The Enemy Within. by esthermotunray: 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
O God deliver me completely from the the spirit of fear

(1) (Reply)

“How Can I Have My Prayers Answered By God?” / Foolish Faith / Question Of First Born Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.