Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB (870 Views)

Insurgency: Nigerians In Diaspora Pass Vote Of Confidence On PMB, Service chiefs / Pics:Dele Momodu Blocked Follower, Who Asked A Simple Question On PMB / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by Nobody: 6:12am On May 25, 2017
Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna

Ex president Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than ayear currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.

Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion, complete with N7billionlibrary in Abeokuta.
-
Buhari's modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura Kwangolam road, next to the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate.

The building is almost nondescript thus attracting no attention.

And this is where ex governor of present 6 Northern States, ex petroleum minister,ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives?

I thank God that PMB came in my life time.

Of the 10 aircrafts he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 had been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repairs.

Since he became president, his wife has been to Hajj and Umurah in SaudiArabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement, then to Europe recently.

In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but, rather, commercial airlines.

Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president traveled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircrafts on the presidential fleet?

Even if it remains me and my household, PMB will forever remain God-sent.

A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage, with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.

One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by DropShot: 6:14am On May 25, 2017
Haters, looters and economic saboteurs can only hate and wish evil on PMB, he remains shoulder and head above all our past presidents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by ikaboy: 6:24am On May 25, 2017
get well my HERO.

So much love

Naked we came, Naked we go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 6:33am On May 25, 2017
Now i confirm again that Afonjas(Yoruba muslims) are truly funny.. See the way you chose your topics and beautified it. You people are the biggest problem of PMB and Nigeria...

What of Zarah and her husband Indimi using Presidential jet to fly about? Are you aware Buhari's son flies British Airways firstclass?

Op and all Afonjas need sense

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 6:35am On May 25, 2017
DropShot:
Haters, looters and economic saboteurs can only hate and wish evil on PMB, he remains shoulder and head above all our past presidents.
YES.. By leading us into recession twice.

A feat no other President in Africa has and will ever achieve..It is a world record..Check Guiness Book of records

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by DropShot: 6:44am On May 25, 2017
donaldinho111:

A feat no other President in Africa has and will ever achieve..It is a world record..Check Guiness Book of records
I bet you only know about the word "recession". What causes recession you obviously don't know. Read your books.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by bewla(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
ikaboy:
get well my HERO.

So much love

Naked we came, Naked we go
Who told u we go unclad the must use one white piece cover man now
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 7:02am On May 25, 2017
DropShot:

I bet you only know about the word "recession". What causes recession you obviously don't know. Read your books.
Zombie....so WHATEVER causes it only comes when Buhari becomes President..I wish we can give him American economy and watch him recess it in 6months....Anyway, not everyone is a MUMU

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by overall90: 7:06am On May 25, 2017
This people sef.
What about the house/houses in Kaduna, Abuja and the land in Ph.
He promised to convert the presidential fleet to a national carrier, did he do that?
How does selling two unservicable planes and giving two helicopters to the airforce translate to the above(even when the presidential fleet is known to be under the airforce)
Did he not say that he is not better than ordinary Nigerians who can't afford overseas medical trip and therefore he wouldn't be embarking on one, so what is he doing in London?
You people better take your time time this morning.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 8:09am On May 25, 2017
overall90:
This people sef.
What about the house/houses in Kaduna, Abuja and the land in Ph.
He promised to convert the presidential fleet to a national carrier, did he do that?
How does selling two unservicable planes and giving two helicopters to the airforce translate to the above(even when the presidential fleet is known to be under the airforce)
Did he not say that he is not better than ordinary Nigerians who can't afford overseas medical trip and therefore he wouldn't be embarking on one, so what is he doing in London?
You people better take your time time this morning.
No vex for them. Na Afonja Yoruba problem... It is a peculiar problem we have to contend with as a nation. Afonja problem
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by Nobody: 8:13am On May 25, 2017
donaldinho111:

Recession is a child's cry. Chinese current economy emmerged from recession. Its only men with guts that do things that are capable of causing recession, looking at the wider picture.
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 11:32am On May 25, 2017
QuitNotice:
Recession is a child's cry. Chinese current economy emmerged from recession. Its only men with guts that do things that are capable of causing recession, looking at the wider picture.
Zombiefied...

My mama say e no god to dey use hardship boast...

So how do we separate cluelessness and men with guts
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
donaldinho111:
Zombiefied...

My mama say e no god to dey use hardship boast...

So how do we separate cluelessness and men with guts
The clueless one is the one that doesn't look at the root cause of things and the possible repercussions of different actions, but rather looks at the present alone. Go and do your research, mummy's boy, Jonathan, after loosing, predicted hardship. But still called for calm, assuring it would only be for a while. Everyone is a zombie to your likes. Take your studies serious little one, and stop delving into issues of far more complexity than your brain can comprehend!
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 1:46pm On May 25, 2017
QuitNotice:
The clueless one is the one that doesn't look at the root cause of things and the possible repercussions of different actions, but rather looks at the present alone. Go and do your research, mummy's boy, Jonathan, after loosing, predicted hardship. But still called for calm, assuring it would only be for a while. Everyone is a zombie to your likes. Take your studies serious little one, and stop delving into issues of far more complexity than your brain can comprehend!
There you go again appearing like you know meanwhile the extreme reverse is the case.Just like Buhari
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by Okoroawusa: 2:13pm On May 25, 2017
I know y I voted for this man,PMB, n he has not disappointed me. He might not be moving at the speed I envisaged but I also know the rot he met on ground n forces(within n without) militating against him.A new foundation for a new nigeria is being laid by BUHARI.
Nna anyi ukwu,BUHARI,o ga diri gi na nma.
Oliver De Coque si na"Onu kwuru njo ga emesia welu kwue nma"
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 3:09pm On May 25, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I know y I voted for this man,PMB, n he has not disappointed me. He might not be moving at the speed I envisaged but I also know the rot he met on ground n forces(within n without) militating against him.A new foundation for a new nigeria is being laid by BUHARI.
Nna anyi ukwu,BUHARI,o ga diri gi na nma.
Oliver De Coque si na"Onu kwuru njo ga emesia welu kwue nma"
lol...comedian
Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by Jesusloveyou: 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
donaldinho111:
Now i confirm again that Afonjas(Yoruba muslims) are truly funny.. See the way you chose your topics and beautified it. You people are the biggest problem of PMB and Nigeria...

What of Zarah and her husband Indimi using Presidential jet to fly about? Are you aware Buhari's son flies British Airways firstclass?

Op and all Afonjas need sense
hahahahaha,
the headlines disappointed you

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Korzim Abiodun's Piece On PMB by donaldinho111: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahaha,
the headlines disappointed you
Hope recession never affect your brain. I dont get

(1) (Reply)

Why Do APC Govt Always Lie To Nigerians-we Dont Believe In This Govt Again (pic) / Funny Story How The Nigerian Police Use Forensic Science To Solve Crimes / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Created 6 Months After Biafra Emerges – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.