Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos (45857 Views)

3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Shortyy(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:
Why do you people always use the term "oyinbo man" on front page, in your latest bout of white worship? Is it because you are too ashamed and embarrassed to say "white man"? Don't disguise your slavish mentality and inferiority complex by saying "oyinbo man does this or does that". Say WHITE MAN so we can see that you worship white people. Stupid, shameless idiots.
Off point. BTW, oyinbo is the pidgin form of a white person. You are the one stressing yourself over irrelevant thing.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by mudiana(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2017
after someone will say Nigeria is not safe. see oyinbo man jogging with torchlight for Abuja, what can be safer than that?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by CaptainFM1: 11:55am On May 25, 2017
KealDrogo:
Very risky, he can be kidnapped and he will blame the government for lack of security. Most he jog in the night? I Think the dude must be on some kinda hard drug or something, he needs help.

The question. Should be - Should we not have light in Nigeria? Anybody should be able to jog whenever he wants. He may be busy with office work in the day and the only time he has for exercise is at night. If he's paying tax, why should government not give him basic amenities such as street lightings?
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Osas1507(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2017
nurshah:

grin grin grin
behave yourself
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Osas1507(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2017
obc:
Naija albino doesn't require torchlight to run at night. Except if you are one of those that eulogize inability of the current administration to provide light which is one of the basic social amenities required by the masses.
are you by your statement saying albino sees @ night?

Seems you just woke from coma, keep waiting for naija govt to give you basic amenities, no go hustle tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by urheme: 12:01pm On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:
Why do you people always use the term "oyinbo man" on front page, in your latest bout of white worship? Is it because you are too ashamed and embarrassed to say "white man"? Don't disguise your slavish mentality and inferiority complex by saying "oyinbo man does this or does that". Say WHITE MAN[b][/b] so we can see that you worship white people. Stupid, shameless idiots.

We understand the word "oyinbo" grin

At the bold........they are not white but actually pink grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by CaptainFM1: 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

The hero worship is sickening and disgusting to see.

Can you ever see a newspaper / blog headline in a White majority country e.g. Poland or Ukraine read "Black man jogging"?

Boggles the mind that someone stopped to snap the pix, upload online and one MOD felt it was front-page worthy. Boggles the mind that I, Mr. Lexington Steele even commented about this trash "article"

The emphasis is not on Oyinbo or White! The main point of this message is there's no light in Nigeria. Even me black man would love to jog at night. And if I do that with torch light, don't you think people will say I'm mad?

Abnormal things in the world seems to be normal to us in Nigeria. Darkness is just so normal to us. But me think this electricity thing in this country is beyond ordinary eyes.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by CaptainFM1: 12:04pm On May 25, 2017
Drjafy:
We Citizens are suffering. So a foreigner suffering is no big deal. Nigeria is a failed state.

It is a big deal. Ours is suffering and smiling. Abnormal things in the world seems to be normal to us. Gosh!
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by magoo10(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2017
the oyinbo man should just be careful,APC are kidnappers ,before they do same they did to chibok girls
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by softclickppc(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2017
adaksbullet:
While his it that we haved infinix comples on these naija undecided are we no sleeped and woked whit no lite everyday? undecided so cos his oyibo now, we we no ear word undecided

I dey hail oooo
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Guk: 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
Nairaland, you attract an audience by the quality of your products, now you see why the quality of discourse on Nairaland has become poor. It is because you have reduced a Niche product to "gutter" stories. What a shame!
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by ogidiarinzep: 12:59pm On May 25, 2017
fashola promise us light at d campaign ground then, up till now nothing happen
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2017
informant001:
A foreigner was spotted jogging around Maitama area in Abuja with a torchlight due to the unavailability of light. Some online users have blamed the Federal Capital Territory FCT minister whom they said is responsible for the power supply in the region .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/no-light-foreigner-spotted-jogging-with.html

This is what happens when you keep appointing abokis with half baked education to run the affairs of FCT.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by adaksbullet: 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
Kakamorufu:
kuku kill me grin
are u fill me?
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by ooshinibos: 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Am sure he didnt see it that way since they jog at any time in their own part of the country he came from.
we have street lights in other part of the world ...Nigeria oil and gas country cannot generate electricity , you should be on hungry strike by now Yewandequeen ..and start crying for Nigeria
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Afritop(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
JOGGING AT NIGHT IN THIS ERA OF KIDNAPPINGS. NOW I KNOW OYINBO PEOPLE ARE STUBBORN
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
dainformant:
OYINBO means White Man in pidgin English. what do u tink it means before ?
That guy has a point. Using the phrase "white man" would make the white worshipping so obvious. So we just mask it by saying "oyinbo" grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by redsun(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Stone age muderfuckers. Very shsmeless and retarded leaders that can't even get the basics right. How can a 21st century society that has access to the internet stay without electricity for one minute in the absence of natural disaster or war?
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 25, 2017
mmsen:

I take your point about the white worship nonsense but I don't see how using the term oyinbo is an attempt to hide it.

It means the same thing after all.
My brother it's an attempt to hide it. Why was the news special and worthy of front page? Would it have been news of it was a black person?
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by brojoshua: 1:38pm On May 25, 2017
Our conditions and the states of our amenities in Nigeria are measures of how corrupt and evil we are. All these things reflect our corruption, how corrupt we are as a nation and continent of Africa,
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Eaglesence: 1:44pm On May 25, 2017
adaksbullet:
While his it that we haved infinix comples on these naija undecided are we no sleeped and woked whit no lite everyday? undecided so cos his oyibo now, we we no ear word undecided

What is do u? Eh?? What is do you
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by mmsen: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
Ontarget:

My brother it's an attempt to hide it. Why was the news special and worthy of front page? Would it have been news of it was a black person?

I agree with you that there is an obsession, I've asked the same question but everyone knows oyinbo = white person. So where is the attempt to hide?

Sometimes they use white man/woman or European or foreigner and it will instantly hit front page, irregardless of what nonsense said person did or said.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by redsun(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2017
Ontarget:

It is not about white worship,it is about the subhuman state of living in darkness in the 21st century world,with all the resources abound but with little or no knowhow to put them into good uses.

That is why they call us monkeys.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Makavelli099(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:
Why do you people always use the term "oyinbo man" on front page, in your latest bout of white worship? Is it because you are too ashamed and embarrassed to say "white man"? Don't disguise your slavish mentality and inferiority complex by saying "oyinbo man does this or does that". Say WHITE MAN so we can see that you worship white people. Stupid, shameless idiots.
say foreigner instead, who cares if he's white or blue
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2017
Rossikki:

Honestly, so many people still have this shameful slave mentality
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
Baba, I tire o, and nairaland dey put all these kind things for fp angry

Oyinbo chop suya! Oyinbo buy Akara! Oyinbo enter molue angry

Ahh this is crazy angry
Rossikki:
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by Rossikki: 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
Ontarget:

That guy has a point. Using the phrase "white man" would make the white worshipping so obvious. So we just mask it by saying "oyinbo" grin
Thank you my brother. Of course they know what I'm talking about. "Oyinbo this, Oyinbo that". Say WHITE MAN, or "MY WHITE GOD", so you can make it clear to the whole world that you are a slave who worships white people. Useless idiots using "oyinbo" to disguise their mental slavery.
Re: Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos by slowice(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2017
Naija dey always disappoint... Even Abuja.... Fastest developing city indeed. For Port Harcourt Street dey on steady..... Powered by diesel plants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs / A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / See Snake Killed At A Nairalander's Site: What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.