Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,005 members, 7,841,852 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) (33891 Views)

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 2:02pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Yes - you are animals. No - nobody is keeping you. You know the way to your potopoto region

Nope we are not. We don't really need your overrated gala to survive

Who cares. The only animals we see are the citizens of Potopoto Republic

Who cares? grin

Again,who cares? grin

You mean to say the Cow of Potopoto Republic.

Any coward can hold any WEAPONLESS man in uniform. These Yoruba boys STOOD THEIR GROUND even when bullets were flying. No comparison here - go and learn to be men biko

Biafra dey make you shake WITH fear grin
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:05pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

Biafra dey make you shake WITH fear
[img]http://gph.is/YZiEF3[/img]

grin grin grin No be only fear na trepidation grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:06pm On May 25, 2017
Ikem11:
How can a police officer open fire in a place like this full of innocent citizens.... This is so annoying. No armed officer have the right to open fire in the midst of unarmed persons. Foolish country

Worse is that he fired at an angle into hard ground which could have ricocheted any direction without control ..I doubt if our men have any real training in the safe use of firearms
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by de1de1SnrAd: 2:13pm On May 25, 2017
LMAO! Are you saying you did not notice that the guy behind the camera is the one shouting "shoot! shoot!....". even at the sound of the gun he loss his balance.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by joenor(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2017
our Nigeria Police sha, I just don't know why is the Government still allowing them to use Gun, if that bullet was accidental now, he for don kill that boy... Pls I think they are better with baton than Gun.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by EvilMetahuman: 2:16pm On May 25, 2017
miketayo:
the camera man is a coward though grin grin grin grin
you mean someone standing close to where bullets are flying and recording it is a coward?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:

Dahomey WOMEN beat you people to pulp.
grin grin Ipob tales by candlelight. Try harder. Also, name one war your wretched ancestors fought not to talk of won grin grin

padiga047:

You rushed to bring up a picture of a British citizen who has denied you people.
So he is now a Brit ba? When he was momentarily on the canvas against the Ukrainian, he was an Afonja who was about to lose. Potopoto people and hypocrisy grin grin grin

padiga047:

Get a life.
Says a fool stalking me (omo Akin) all over nairaland grin grin grin

padiga047:
Bravery is in your DNA?

I rest my case:

RALPHOW:
Good one, until Nigerians learnt to stand for their right,
evil will continue to prevail.
If they shot one person, the two policemen would been killed.
Thank God the second policeman has common sense, he must be an educated.
I love Yorubas they know their rights and always fight right.

Adefemiaderoju1:
Yoruba people are so brave no be mouth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by delerx(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
That ur hide inside room dey shout Iya yin. Typical Lagos thug. I don't blame them when they smoke weed together with the police. Sha no go try am with the men in green or the other fake green
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin No be only fear na trepidation grin grin grin
You suppose fear us Becos when we waka na only desert una get grin

I forgot una also get Boko Haram grin
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Mosthigh0ii8: 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
I bring you yesterday's winning ticket and to tell Y'all that today's (25/05/2017) is available for the interested.
see below for more and thank me later..
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by nairaman66(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
The Nigerian police are cowards!

Just imagine a policeman shooting in a residential area with lots of unarmed people!!

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin Ipob tales by candlelight. Try harder. Also, name one war your wretched ancestors fought not to talk of won grin grin

So he is now a Brit ba? When he was momentarily on the canvas against the Ukrainian, he was an Afonja who was about to lose. Potopoto people and hypocrisy grin grin grin

I rest my case:

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I rest my case:

You know I wouldn't stoop so low as to stalk nonentities, Just drawing attention to your lack of wit.

And yes, the last war we fought was against the Nigerian Army with 5 bullets per soldier and we fought it for 3years.

We don't fight against women with soft hands and breasts not to talk of being manhandled by them.

1 Like

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:25pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

You suppose fear us Becos when we waka na only desert una get grin
I forgot una also get Boko Haram grin

grin grin grin grin Please - waka pass with your Potopoto (erosion fvcked) region. We will 'miss' you die: grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin Please - waka pass with your Potopoto (erosion fvcked) region. We will 'miss' you die: grin grin grin grin grin
The South East region is battling erosion which can be (and is being) redeemed.

But the South west region is battling with hygiene of environment and body.

For which there is no redemption.

1 Like

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 2:31pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

There is something to erode in the first place.
Una North get only barren desert, wasteland.

Una dey beg us to stay Becos without us you are lost.
Without you we are better off.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
You know I wouldn't stoop so low as to stalk nonentities, Just drawing attention to your lack of wit.
grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for stooping low Mr. Wit. You have entered my trap grin grin grin grin

padiga047:

And yes, the last war we fought was against the Nigerian Army with 5 bullets per soldier and we fought it for 3years.

We are talking of ancestors you are talking civil war of 1960. Mr Wit - where is your brain? You ancestors were living on trees and scratching their balls and eating okpa when mine were expanding their empire across Nigeria and West Africa. And the civil war you are talking about. Is it not the same one in which your 'commander' Ojucrook saw a Yoruba man Adekunle approaching and he ran (without looking back) to Abidjan dressed as an old woman?

padiga047:

We don't fight against women with soft hands and breasts
STOP lying. http://igberetvnews.com/410420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtyy5ZHWgA4

The video you are about to watch shows a Nigerian man identified as Peter Ezeh, beating and kicking his wife, Onyiyechi Ezeh, at their home.
In the horrific video, the woman can be heard shouting “Jesus” and “Oh my God” as her husband attacked her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Musampa73(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
The guy with black vest stylishly and tactically teen out when the police shot..... lol
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
The South East region is battling erosion which can be (and is being) redeemed.
But the South west region is battling with hygiene of environment and body.
For which there is no redemption.

grin grin grin Even the World Health Organization in Geneva dey smell una odour from Potopoto Republic. ANYWHERE in the SW that is that dirty is populated by immigrants from Potopoto region. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Okay ur from the West?
No worry prepare to go back to Cocoa farming
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for stooping low Mr. Wit. You have entered my trap grin grin grin grin

We are talking of ancestors you are talking civil war of 1960. Mr Wit - where is your brain? You ancestors were living on trees and scratching their balls and eating okpa when mine were expanding their empire across Nigeria and West Africa. And the civil war you are talking about. Is it not the same one in which your 'commander' Ojucrook saw a Yoruba man Adekunle approaching and he ran (without looking back) to Abidjan dressed as an old woman?

STOP lying. http://igberetvnews.com/410420

The video you are about to watch shows a Nigerian man identified as Peter Ezeh, beating and kicking his wife, Onyiyechi Ezeh, at their home.
In the horrific video, the woman can be heard shouting “Jesus” and “Oh my God” as her husband attacked her.

You had to go dig up a YouTube video of an Igbo beating his wife? Tell me how many Afonjas did you pass through? Lol.

Hahahahhahaha, u didn't even get my fact all along.

OUR MEN DONT GO TO WAR WITH WOMEN.

You must be a kid filled with insecurities.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

Okay ur from the West?
No worry prepare to go back to Cocoa farming

grin grin This Potopoto people have started with their 'Our Oyel' rant again. As you can see, Ondo State produces more oil than the entire South East region combined. The same Cocoa farming that Awolowo used to educate your ingrate fathers and mothers for free is what you are mocking. The same Cocoa that laid the foundation for the America (aka Lagos) of Potopoto people. Kwantinou grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin This Potopoto people have started with their 'Our Oyel' rant again. As you can see, Ondo State produces more oil than the entire South East region combined. The same Cocoa farming that Awolowo used to educate your ingrate fathers and mothers for free is what you are mocking. The same Cocoa that laid the foundation for the America (aka Lagos) of Potopoto people. Kwantinou grin grin
If na so why Biafra dey fear una?
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by miketayo(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you mean someone standing close to where bullets are flying and recording it is a coward?

one bullet and that video was from a distance, if everyone starts running there is not way u would catch him without catching everyone else first
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
You had to go dig up a YouTube video of an Igbo beating his wife? Tell me how many Afonjas did you pass through? Lol.
Hahahahhahaha, u didn't even get my fact all along.
OUR MEN DONT GO TO WAR WITH WOMEN.
You must be a kid filled with insecurities.

padiga047:

We don't fight against women

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I rest my case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I rest my case.
You know the difference between fighting against women and beating a woman.

Do you?

Even though this statement was simple af, you couldn't understand it.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

If na so why Biafra dey fear una?

What are you waiting for? Start moving back to your promised land of Potopoto/erosion gully. Who is stopping you?

I will even help u na pack u na load - tell me again that I am afraid of Biafra grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 3:11pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
You know the difference between fighting against women and beating a woman.
Do you.
All fight na fight. Ibo men can ONLY fight women. That's why the ONLY offensive carried out by Biafra during the civil war was led by a YORUBA man. Iboes are cowards. They ONLY know how to fight women as shown in this video.

AGAIN THE ONLY OFFENSIVE CARRIED OUT BY BIAFRA ARMY DURING THE CIVIL WAR WAS CARRIED OUT BY A YORUBA MAN

https://www.nairaland.com/2651797/victor-banjo-story-true-biafran

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

All fight na fight. Ibo men can ONLY fight women. That's why the ONLY offensive carried out by Biafra during the civil war was led by a YORUBA man. Iboes are cowards. They ONLY know how to fight women as shown in this video.

AGAIN THE ONLY OFFENSIVE CARRIED OUT BY BIAFRA ARMY DURING THE CIVIL WAR WAS CARRIED OUT BY A YORUBA MAN

you don't have any other armour in your Arsenal.

That is very glaring.

Now tuck your tails between your legs and run away like a beaten dog.

Thank you for almost reducing my I. Q
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 3:18pm On May 25, 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/2651797/victor-banjo-story-true-biafran

grin grin grin grin Eyin da? Where u na dey? grin grin grin grin

THE ONLY OFFENSIVE CARRIED OUT BY BIAFRA ARMY DURING THE CIVIL WAR WAS CARRIED OUT BY A YORUBA MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
That is very glaring.

Akin is a terrible human being but very sharp. He is an Igbo-hater of the highest degree but nna you played right into his hands.
You are toying with someone who has no rules of engagement. You played right into his hands. I think he is smarter than you even though I hate him with every fiber in my being. Don't back down now. If you do, you will look weak. Bikonu!

2 Likes

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
That is very glaring.

Dude it seems you are the one with low IQ here. The guy outplayed you. And you are here talking IQ. Listen to GodBiafran and stand up for yourself. You look weak.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Masquerade Spotted Being Punished By Nigerian Army (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.