Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) (33893 Views)

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

All fight na fight. Ibo men can ONLY fight women. That's why the ONLY offensive carried out by Biafra during the civil war was led by a YORUBA man. Iboes are cowards. They ONLY know how to fight women as shown in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtyy5ZHWgA4

AGAIN THE ONLY OFFENSIVE CARRIED OUT BY BIAFRA ARMY DURING THE CIVIL WAR WAS CARRIED OUT BY A YORUBA MAN

https://www.nairaland.com/2651797/victor-banjo-story-true-biafran

A yoruba man brave enough to fight for what he believed in.

He must have been perceived as different in those parts.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by FisifunKododada: 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Dude it seems you are the one with low IQ here. The guy outplayed you. And you are here talking IQ. Listen to GodBiafran and stand up for yourself. You look weak.

No mind am. When Akin finish with am he go call mods tire today. How you go tell person say u na no dey fight women? If American military invade your country, you will not fight because they have women in their ranks? Forget this Igbos, dem no get brain grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Dude it seems you are the one with low IQ here. The guy outplayed you. And you are here talking IQ. Listen to GodBiafran and stand up for yourself. You look weak.
Do you think you win arguments by typing in all caps and displaying you tube videos, because that is basically all he has done.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 3:37pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
A yoruba man brave enough to fight for what he believed in.
He must have been perceived as different in those parts.
grin grin grin grin Haba reason am now, Mr.Wit grin. Of all the hundereds of UZOBUZOBU potopoto men in the Biafra army the ONLY offensive was lead by a YORUBA man grin grin grin grin grin

THE ONLY OFFENSIVE CARRIED OUT BY THE BIAFRAN ARMY WAS LED BY A YORUBA MAN. THE ONLY OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

What are you waiting for? Start moving back to your promised land of Potopoto/erosion gully. Who is stopping you?

I will even help u na pack u na load - tell me again that I am afraid of Biafra grin grin grin grin

Excellent so you have no hassle going back to cocoa farming
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
Do you think you win arguments by typing in all caps and displaying you tube videos, because that is basically all he has done.

Then counter his claims. You started with a poor claim: Igbos don't fight women. Which is false on its face. Unless you are saying if for example a US platoon of women invade you home you will not defend yourself because they are women. It makes no sense. If someone is trying to kill you, why should you care about the person's gender? Reason abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:48pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

Bikonu stop this nonsense. You guys are just playing into this guy's hands. We Igbos value labour - there is dignity in labor. Do you know how much Nigeria generates from cocoa even in this present times? We want Biafra does not mean we are stupid. Even the oil they have more than us. Stop arguing without sense. This is why they insult us up and down because of people like you. Biko use your brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin Haba reason am now, Mr.Wit grin. Of all the hundereds of UZOBUZOBU potopoto men in the Biafra army the ONLY offensive was lead by a YORUBA man grin grin grin grin grin

THE ONLY OFFENSIVE CARRIED OUT BY THE BIAFRAN ARMY WAS LED BY A YORUBA MAN. THE ONLY OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!
Banjo carried the offensive at the behest of Ojukwu.

The was a typically what a brigadier would do at the command of a superior officer.

I don't see why you are bragging because Banjo basically carried out orders.

The biafran soldiers bravely went 130 miles east of Lagos and you are jumping up that Banjo was sent to command them.

That was not even the greatest achievement by the biafran side.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by MasterChen: 3:52pm On May 25, 2017
See as Akinphysicist use these clowns mop floor grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:52pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

My guy are you really making fun of cocoa farming? Damn there are many children on Nairaland. You have no idea how much money is in cocoa cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
Banjo carried the offensive at the behest of Ojukwu.

Okay, Mr. Wit. Let me get this straight: Ojucrook look around at all the thousands of uzobuzobu potopoto 'warriors' and he decided that none of them was fit to carry out the ONLY offensive. Ojucrook decided that a Yoruba man was the ONLY person fit for the job. Okay I rest my case. The rest is irrelevant thrash. Thanks for confirming what I already know.

padiga047:
[s]The was a typically what a brigadier would do at the command of a superior officer.

I don't see why you are bragging because Banjo basically carried out orders.

The biafran soldiers bravely went 130 miles east of Lagos and you are jumping up that Banjo was sent to command them.

That was not even the greatest achievement by the biafran side.[/s]

I warned your a$$ but you claimed to be Mr. Wit. grin grin grin

Ajeku-iya ni o je (3X) e ni ti o de na de ni ti o le ra ni mu ajeku-iya ni o je.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:01pm On May 25, 2017
MasterChen:
See as Akinphysicist use these clowns mop floor grin cheesy

MC fi won le. Won ti ri n kan kan grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:03pm On May 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Akin is a terrible human being but very sharp. He is an Igbo-hater of the highest degree but nna you played right into his hands.
You are toying with someone who has no rules of engagement. You played right into his hands. I think he is smarter than you even though I hate him with every fiber in my being. Don't back down now. If you do, you will look weak. Bikonu!

Abeg fellow NLers make u na come see as he pain dis one grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:08pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Okay, Mr. Wit. Let me get this straight: Ojucrook look around at all the thousands of uzobuzobu potopoto 'warriors' and he decided that none of them was fit to carry out the ONLY offensive. Ojucrook decided that a Yoruba man was the ONLY person fit for the job. Okay I rest my case. The rest is irrelevant thrash. Thanks for confirming what I already know.
Ajeku-iya ni o je (3X) e ni ti o to ni na to n de na de ni ajeku-iya ni o je.

Chai Jesus. Akin you be wicked person. See as you carry this guy mop toilet water! See him defense nitori olorun. Na dey thing we Godisbiafran dey carry style warn am be dat. The guy no code. E no sharp at all. Love or Hate godisbiafra he is a smart guy. He dey see jamba ahead of time grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Ajeku-iya ni o je (3X) e ni ti o to ni na to n de na de ni ajeku-iya ni o je.
You talk like a child.

Banjo was a battalion commander, battalions have specific jobs, defense, reconnaissance etc, Banjo's battalion was the one assigned for offensive.

Hallelujah, an afonja soldier headed an offensive.

Your inferiority complex wouldn't allow you to remember that the war lasted for three years and he was never heard of again.

Well, I give it to you, anything to make you feel your people contributed anything to the liberation war.

https://www.naij.com/1082195-10-soldiers-played-a-major-role-biafran-army.html
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
When will all these NLers learn not to carelessly engage Akin in an argument. Think carefully before you respond to his mention. He is looking for the weak spots in your argument. And God helps you when he finds any. He is not your regular back and forth NL commenter. He is not satisfied with winning an argument until he humiliates you. Come prepared please stop all these half-baked measures

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Abeg fellow NLers make u na come see as he pain dis one grin grin grin grin

I don't blame you and your Afonja face. I blame the guy that sheepishly walked into your devious Machaviellian logic traps. Enjoy your win for today, one day we Igbos will set our own trap for you on this nairaland. And expose you. Now stay off my mention!
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:
When will all these NLers learn not to carelessly engage Akin in an argument. Think carefully before you respond to his mention. He is looking for the weak spots in your argument. And God helps you when he finds any. He is not your regular back and forth NL commenter. He is not satisfied with winning an argument until he humiliates you. Come prepared please stop all these half-baked measures

That guy just made it easy for Akin. He tried but I bet he is just new on NL. Akin is a mischievous lizard. He never engages in good fate. Always out to humiliate people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist, these people have extolled you.

Now, I hope you bring out respectable arguments to justify them.

And not pictures of Dino Melaye.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:34pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
AkinPhysicist, these people have extolled you.
As they should. And you should be kissing my feet as I have taught you an important life lesson today.

padiga047:

Now, I hope you bring out respectable arguments to justify them.
Why should I engage you further when I have already completed work on you? Would you lay a foundation on top of an already complete edifice?

padiga047:

And not pictures of Dino Melaye.
If I don't shame you here, how can you improve in terms of logic and reasoning?

Listen to this guy below (He seems to have diagnosed your problem).

YungMillionaire:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:38pm On May 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I don't blame you and your Afonja face. I blame the guy that sheepishly walked into your devious Machaviellian logic traps. Enjoy your win for today, one day we Igbos will set our own trap for you on this nairaland. And expose you. Now stay off my mention!

E pain gan grin grin grin grin
I want you to gather all your intellectual ( shocked grin grin shocked) Ipob warriors. Create a topic of your choosing and lets see who will be exposed. No be mouth. There is no Ipob (born of a woman) that can stand toe to toe with Omo Akin quote me anywhere.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 4:42pm On May 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Bikonu stop this nonsense. You guys are just playing into this guy's hands. We Igbos value labour - there is dignity in labor. Do you know how much Nigeria generates from cocoa even in this present times? We want Biafra does not mean we are stupid. Even the oil they have more than us. Stop arguing without sense. This is why they insult us up and down because of people like you. Biko use your brain.

They insult us becos they are scared of us leaving them to go back to cocoa.
if we were useless why will they bother?
If we were useless they would be happy for us to leave.

But I thank God that more and more are clamoring for Biafra

Idoma People have joined the list of ever growing people fed up with the status quo.

Now Idoma's from Benue are supporting Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

We have already seen the Niger Delta support Biafra as their home.

Ijaw people declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM

here is dokubo asari say the same about Biafra & Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

Akwa Ibom & Rivers with the Ijaws declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

Na fear dey catch them grin

PS
God is not Biafrian, He is God of the whole world
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Then counter his claims. You started with a poor claim: Igbos don't fight women. Which is false on its face. Unless you are saying if for example a US platoon of women invade you home you will not defend yourself because they are women. It makes no sense. If someone is trying to kill you, why should you care about the person's gender? Reason abeg.
Igbos don't fight women is one of the mantras we base our lives on.

You can only talk about its falsity if you have an instance where the igbo men went to war against women.

In the case of WOMEN invading, it is actually an indication of lack of strength or courage on the part of the people being invaded that a group of women found the confidence to attack them.

There are many ways to go about this, dialogue, concession (for the weak minded) and compromise.

So you see, women can invade you and you still live up to your mantra that you don't fight women.

That is what the Igbo men would have done than fighting puny women.

And being manhandled in the process.

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

As they should. And you should be kissing my feet as I have taught you an important life lesson today.

Why should I engage you further when I have already completed work on you? Would you lay a foundation on top of an already complete edifice?

If I don't shame you here, how can you improve in terms of logic and reasoning?

Listen to this guy below (He seems to have diagnosed your problem).

Pictures don't get to me, neither do people 's views, I posited an argument, if you can't respond to it,accept defeat and get out.

Just looking at how you filled the page with Dino Melaye' s picture, like we are are having an argument on who has more of his pictures and not an intellectual argument.
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:50pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

They insult us becos they are scared of us leaving them to go back to cocoa.
if we were useless why will they bother?
If we were useless they would be happy for us to leave.

But I thank God that more and more are clamoring for Biafra

Idoma People have joined the list of ever growing people fed up with the status quo.

We have already seen the Niger Delta support Biafra as their home.

Ijaw people declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM

here is dokubo asari say the same about Biafra & Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

Akwa Ibom & Rivers with the Ijaws declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

Na fear dey catch them grin

BIAFRA MUST COME NO POWER TEMPORAL OR SPIRITUAL CAN STOP US.

Edu but you have to realize that Nigerians like Akin does not care about Nigeria let alone Biafra. The guy is somewhere in America making money and enjoying his life. He is only doing this because he is anti-Igbo and he enjoys using his cleverness to humiliate Igbos on nairaland. So whenever you engage him in an argument, keep in mind that his goal is to humiliate you. Make no mistakes, he is very clever. He is always setting logical traps to diminish our cause. I have said it that many times that those who are not prepared to engage Akin should just leave the task to others. Nairaland has been very useful in spreading the gospel of Biafra and we MUST not allow one tiger-faced Afonja demon to taint our mission with his Luciferous schemes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

BIAFRA MUST COME NO POWER TEMPORAL OR SPIRITUAL CAN STOP US.

Edu but you have to realize that Nigerians like Akin does not care about Nigeria let alone Biafra. The guy is somewhere in America making money and enjoying his life. He is only doing this because he is anti-Igbo and he enjoys using his cleverness to humiliate Igbos on nairaland. So whenever you engage him in an argument, keep in mind that his goal is to humiliate you. Make no mistakes, he is very clever. He is always setting logical traps to diminish our cause. I have said it that many times that those who are not prepared to engage Akin should just leave the task to others. Nairaland has been very useful in spreading the gospel of Biafra and we MUST not allow one tiger-faced Afonja demon to taint our mission with his Luciferous schemes.

See as dem dey plot against Akanbi Omo Akin Balogun1 of Nairaland.

Abeg make I go gym jare - this people are weak as fvck

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Funlord2(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

That guy just made it easy for Akin. He tried but I bet he is just new on NL. Akin is a mischievous lizard. He never engages in good fate. Always out to humiliate people.

GodIsBiafran:

This Yoruba woman - no matter how hard you try, I will never find you attractive. We know you lots lust after Igbo men (the Nwafor that we are).
But we don't want you. Go and mate with your afonja men. Its not by force. And claiming you are Urhobo is so sad. I know Urhobos, and when the chips are down, many Urhobos will choose Biafra over the zoo. You are just exposing yourself all over this thread. EVERYBODY knows you are from Ogbomosho - stop disgracing yourself and denying your people. It is very pathetic.

GodIsBiafran:

Please Ndiigbo ignore this animal in human form called Ekinematics. He is an Afonja who ALWAYS insert himself in Igbo issues especially when it concerns our legitimate interests in the South-South. As for Tonye Barcanista, he has exposed himself as one of those very rare Igbo-hating Ijaws. Leave him to his madness and stop giving him attention. Amberon is a Yoruba woman - I don't care how many copy and paste of Urhobo words she stole from the internet. And that he-goat called fratermathy might very well be Urhobo but he is only supporting that Afonja woman because he wants sex. Please ignore these losers. Igbo interest is too valuable to be engaging with these nobodies.

See the comments of someone trying to advice others? grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
Igbos don't fight women is one of the mantras we base our lives on.
But the claim must as a matter of consistency include men beating or not beating their wives. In addition, the Igbos have really only fought one single war on record. So there is really not a large sample to choose from. Igbos are not a warring tribe. It will be more correct that pre-civil war, the more correct mantra would be "Igbos don't war (against men or women) at all"

1 Like

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:

But the claim must as a matter of consistency include men beating or not beating their wives. In addition, the Igbos have really only fought one single war on record. So there is really not a large sample to choose from. Igbos are not a warring tribe. It will be more correct that pre-civil war, the more correct mantra would be "Igbos don't war (against men or women) at all"

you don't need to have fought a war before to state a mantra that you would define your lives.

The mantra of Igbo men is:WE DO NOT FIGHT WOMEN.

(Yes, the Igbos are not a warring tribe, but if a man comes close, we chop off his head.)
Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by FisifunKododada: 5:14pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

See the comments of someone trying to advice others? grin
shocked shocked God almight! I swear the thing tire me o! So many hypocrites on nairaland shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
padiga047:
you don't need to have fought a war before to state a mantra that you would define your lives.
True. But mantras arise from experience. Culture is codified experience. What experience led to this rule?

padiga047:

The mantra of Igbo men is:WE DO NOT FIGHT WOMEN.
does this include husbands and wives fighting?

padiga047:

(Yes, the Igbos are not a warring tribe, but if a man comes close, we chop off his head.)

And how many heads have you guys chopped off in your history?

1 Like

Re: Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:

True. But mantras arise from experience. Culture is codified experience. What experience led to this rule?

does this include husbands and wives fighting?

And how many heads have you guys chopped off in your history?
Your third question is irrelevant.

Your second question has been answered earlier.

I would answer your first question by posing another question.

:All the bad things you avoid in your life like drinking and driving, homosexualism, y do you avoid them?

In the first instance, you may have heard of bad experiences of people who have been involved.

In the second instance, it doesn't feel good to you at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Spotted Being Punished By Nigerian Army (video) / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.