Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Dear Nigeria Youths Join The Revoution Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dear Nigeria Youths Join The Revoution Now (649 Views)

Nigerian Youths Join These New Thread For Us To Rub Minds To Take Back Nigeria / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / Oh Dear! Nigeria Put Up For Sale On OLX! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Nigeria Youths Join The Revoution Now by mosco4(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
My Dear Nigeria Youths ; Join The Revolution Now? Form time to time there have been external enemies at our gates as a state, also there has always been the enemy with in, the hidden and malignant inertia that foreshadowing more certain destruction to our lives and future than any wickedness of the evil politicians. There can be no darker or more devastating tragedy than the death of we youths' faith in ourselves and in our power to take charge of our lives and, direct our future. I salute all the reasonable youth of this present generation who have been thinking out of the box, holding their grounds and not celebrating mediocrity. I enjoin us all to hang on to one of our most precious assets and youths, our resolute might please, don't lose it as many have done in the time past, we need it more than ever now. God has at this point in time aroused nigeria youth to embarked on a mission to liberate nigeria people from poverty and backwardness; mediocrity and bad government. He is set to make Nigeria a model state and an envy to the black continent as a whole. Therefore, join the face of hope group (LAMIDO 2019) nigeria youths today and become a major stakeholder in the ongoing revolution. Together, we will fine some of what we're looking for life, joy, happiness, laughter, beauty, love, freedom and most especially, the chance to create some society where the people would thrive; the youths would live and not just exist ; and, our parents would enjoy and not just endure life..... Vote Alhaji Dr Sule Lamido (CON) For President of Nigeria 2019. please join the Lamido train now! Send SMS to 08167946136, 07054506343, 08037753036

Re: My Dear Nigeria Youths Join The Revoution Now by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2017
If you want to revolt at least you would need individuals with no corruption ties. This one wey be say him pikin was linked to arranging contracts to themselves.

Naija politicians and their rebranding strategies.

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [3rd June, 2017]. / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [5th June, 2017]. / INEC Announces Registration Of 5 New Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.