Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent (61928 Views)

Real Madrid Signs Salah Mejri / Real Madrid Signs Takefusa Kubo For Castilla As 6th Summer Move / Real Madrid Signs Ferland Mendy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by safarigirl(f): 6:13pm On May 25, 2017
9jakohai:

He has braces on his teeth.

He is most likely 16
I know a 25-year old with braces, that is a moot point
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Kazanchat(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
youngbest:

Odegaard can still improve but I have been watching him at Hereveen, he doesn't start much,him making it in Madrid is increasingly doubtful.
Illara couldn't cut it at Madrid simple, and was sold back, as harsh as it may seem his adventures at Bernabau was a failure.
Are U serious? Odegaard is a starter at Herenveen . He started their last two Europa play off and he played full minutes. At 18years, dats a great feat. Actually de coach ignored Odegaard for 3matches, but he later realized dat Odegaard is de best out of de lot he has. de team ain't playing well , if not his assist wud av bin around double figures. go to YouTube download his videos and see for Ursef.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Kazanchat(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2017
youngbest:

Odegaard can still improve but I have been watching him at Hereveen, he doesn't start much,him making it in Madrid is increasingly doubtful.
Illara couldn't cut it at Madrid simple, and was sold back, as harsh as it may seem his adventures at Bernabau was a failure.
Are U serious? Odegaard is a starter at Herenveen . He started their last two Europa play off and he played full minutes. At 18years, dats a great feat. Actually de coach ignored Odegaard for 3matches, but he later realized dat Odegaard is de best out of de lot he has. de team ain't playing well , if not his assist wud av bin around double figures. go to YouTube download his videos and see for Ursef.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by blessingee: 6:20pm On May 25, 2017
robosky02:

if he is a Nigerian they would say he is not 16 years grin

But he is not 16.

They also have age falsification issues where he grew up.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by blessingee: 6:23pm On May 25, 2017
Realhommie:
He's most likely 16, he's a wonder kid from Brazil and has just been signed by the biggest club in world football history, c'mon do you think Madrid would be that dumb to gamble on him if he ain't the said age? I know age cheating is prevalent in Brazil too but not as much as in Africa or Asia.

They may have been monitoring the dude since age 7 or 8.. Freddy Adu, the Ghanian-American wonder kid was 14 when the whole world knew him then, dude's given over a decade in football and still only about 27, lol.. What about that Gomes guy who came to synagogue for healing? Do you doubt he's 16 also? Saw and old pix of himself, Nani his uncle and CR7, he was a kid of about 6/7...

Vinicius is most probably 16 bro.

He is not and you know that!

You are just trying to use logic to rationalize.

If age falsification exist in brazil as you admit, then you cannot say for sure he is 16 because he does not even look 16 in any way.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
9jakohai:

He is most likely 16
he is not 16....age cheat started from south america...we know them...from adraino of inter Milan, to hulk of zenith, and now this one...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Realhommie(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2017
blessingee:

He is not and you know that!

You are just trying to use logic to rationalize.

If age falsification exist in brazil as you admit, then you cannot say for sure he is 16 because he does not even look 16 in any way.
I do not know that he's not 16..

There's nothing there to try to rationalize with logic..

Yes age falsification exists in Brazil just like in Nigeria, but would you say that Alex Iwobi is over the 21 years stated on his Wikipedia page?

He doesn't have to look 16 if at all, btw he does look 16 if you've seen his clips and pix's.. My kid bro for example, he's our last born, he's 21 and will be 22 in October, if you see him he's got this looks like he's 26/27.. So if he says he's 21 you'll doubt him coz he looks older or more mature than his age?

I also have a friend, fresh fine boy like that, he's about 32 now yet you'll mistake him for a 23/24 year old..

Now lemme shock you, lol.. Does Emeka look 50 to you? Please be honest..
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by KissnThel: 6:54pm On May 25, 2017
Edopesin:
all of them shu be bearing junior there

e taya me o
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by sshalom(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2017
Real Madrid must be confident of the youngster's ability to have committed such sum and time. Rough diamond things.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
Look imm face like ramires........
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Ramlay(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
gsparks01:
Walcott was bought from where? Stop that abeg! angry
I thougth i'm the only one that saw this statement.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by slap1(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2017
Where is that one they call Odegaard? Has he won the Ballon d'Or yet?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by juligon: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
Haba where this lie wan carry us go now... old man like dis..
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 25, 2017
9jakohai:

He is most likely 16

So na only under 16 dey wear braces? Please that guy is not 16. Brazilians are well known for age falsification and this is a typical example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by charlesucheh(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
I WATCHED THE VIDEO REPEATEDLY AND STILL COULDN'T FIND THE SKILLS!!! TILL NOW, I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE SKILLS IN THIS OVERRATED LAD.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by blackbelt(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2017
this guy is 30something ooooo
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by FreeSpirited: 8:10pm On May 25, 2017
At this age , Neymar was more talented than him...nothing extraordinary about him...just good
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by savagefinder: 8:16pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:
Fucck me. shocked
This is bad for football.
Real madrid currently dominates elite accomplished talent purchase . And now they have decided to perpetuate their dominance by moving to galatico signings of the best prodigious young talents that money can buy to forestall their eventual decline.
Pretty ingenious. Imagine real madrid snapping up the next neymar, hazard, kross, Ronaldo, messi, e.t.c. with a combined allure of stupendous monies and the madrid star power.
How does the rest of the footballing world survive ?
who told the other clubs not to sign?
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by savagefinder: 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
charlesucheh:
I WATCHED THE VIDEO REPEATEDLY AND STILL COULDN'T FIND THE SKILLS!!! TILL NOW, I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE SKILLS IN THIS OVERRATED LAD.
neymar is more of a skillful guy.. This boy is endowed with stamina, pace and tenacity.. He runs box to box in most of his games and still mixes it with skills and wiggles out when crowded by defenders.. Because he isn't doing acrobatics or snake bite doesn't mean he is not good..
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by charlesucheh(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2017
savagefinder:
neymar is more of a skillful guy.. This boy is endowed with stamina, pace and tenacity.. He runs box to box in most of his games and still mixes it with skills and wiggles out when crowded by defenders.. Because he isn't doing acrobatics or snake bite doesn't mean he is not good..
your opinion!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
IS HE RAMIREZ COUSIN?
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2017
If the youtube video is an evidence of how "talented" this dude is supposed to be, then he doesn't worth half of the amount being payed.
Re: Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent by lifezone247(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2017
gsparks01:
Walcott was bought from where? Stop that abeg! angry
lol, dont mind the copy and paste op, i think say na only me see that part. Walcot and chanberline are from the saints.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Consoling Crying Kanu After 2000 Nations Cup Final Loss (Throwback Photo) / Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) / Ronaldo, Messi, Benzema, Other Football Stars Enjoying Their Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.