Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. (1416 Views)

Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by blackie01(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
In court today, it was another case of domestic violence. The man slapped daylights out of his wife. I felt bad. Many felt bad. But as soon as the man began talking in court, my thinking changed. She nags. Whenever she starts, he would walk away. No slaps, no beating. On this particular day, she nagged, he wanted to leave cos he was angry inside, she grabbed his cloth and held him. He said he was pained more by her loud voice which kept attracting neighbors. He begged her to let him go but she refused. She called him unprintable names, bit his hand and tore his clothes. He slapped her in his heart, but still refused to hit her. His anger boiled, but he still was silent. As he left his room and came out, people had gathered. She ran out again and began her name calling. Shame filled him. Then she grabbed his short and her nails mistakenly pierced his scrotum giving him excruciating pains. He delivered two to three hot slaps and she fell over. Then he escaped. He said finally, "" your worship, she provoked me''. When I came out, many females where saying he is not a man. That a man must not hit a woman no matter what. I went to pee, pulled out my scrotum, pinched it and shouted in pain. Then I realised that people sometimes say things without understanding. Now let me ask, will man not hit a woman if she stabs him with a knife, pours hot water on him, kills his mother, destroys his house etc simply because a woman is involved? Then why is there a defence in law called provocation? Let's hear from you. Oya!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
He had to protect himself from this woman, one way or another.... And since she wasn't gonna let him go, he had to do something.
Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by eyinjuege: 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
Stop being sentimental. Every case is different e.g your woman verbally abusing you differs from pushing you, differs from biting you and also differs from pouring hot water on you. The cases will be judged differently, and your retaliation must also differ in each of these.
Nagging is different from physical assault. Anyone that bites another deserves to have their teeth removed. That's assault.
There's self defence in the law, which I believe is a reasonable right of anyone. If a wife or husband puts your life at risk, then it's allowed for you to defend yourself if there's reasonable evidence to support that.
Some of you seem to think anyone is encouraging women to be violent, and hence the clampdown on domestic violence. You dont seem to realise what real victims of abuse face.
If a woman lays her hands upon a man, then she can easily face whatever comes afterwards.
That's not provocation, that's self defence.
When we talk of provocation, its different from protecting or defending yourself.

Can we say it's provocation and this justified when a woman pours hot boiling water on her husband because she caught him with another woman? Does that mean you've been supporting those women we've been reading on front page who got provoked by their husbands and poured hot oil on the men?

Be careful what you wish for. If you feel it's alright for a man to raise his hands upon a woman, then it's also alright for a woman to do same with force e.g hot oil, hot water, pestle, kitchen knife.

Assault on anyone is unacceptable.
Self defence however, is another matter in its entirety. There also has to be reasonable proof that you truly feared for your life, and fought back. Was the force equal to the aggravation? I can't imagine someone like that new Nigerian boxer giving several blows/punches to Adesua Etomi, and calling it self defence when a single push would have done the job, or at most a single punch .

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2017
Victomhood has been relegated to women so the guy will one way or the other be held responsible, such a shame.
Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
I will slap the teeth out of her mouth if she tries shit wiv me outside.
Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by dangotesmummy: 11:13pm On May 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
He had to protect himself from this woman, one way or another.... And since she wasn't gonna let him go, he had to do something.
but she could have pushed or pulled her away whilst avoiding her attacks without attacking her.of course she was clearly wrong, I'm not justifying her acts but there's a way you deal with nagging women like living the house for them for weeks or months.nothing makes them go beserk like this
Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
but she could have pushed or pulled her away whilst avoiding her attacks without attacking her.of course she was clearly wrong, I'm not justifying her acts but there's a way you deal with nagging women like living the house for them for weeks or months.nothing makes them go beserk like this

These are the words of someone who has never been hit in their balls.... You can push someone away for so long, until they take your reluctance to hit back as weakness, therefore making the grave mistake of escalating to life threatening attacks... Thus making this "domestic violence victim" having no choice but to put an end to this nonsense.

This was WAY past nagging.
Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by FearlessDapsin(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017
My man, in this situation, I will pay you a million dollars to bless her with another slap. angry

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by romme2u: 10:55pm On May 26, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
My man, in this situation, I will pay you a million dollars to bless her with another slap. angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by bukatyne(f): 3:06am On May 27, 2017
eyinjuege:
Stop being sentimental. Every case is different e.g your woman verbally abusing you differs from pushing you, differs from biting you and also differs from pouring hot water on you. The cases will be judged differently, and your retaliation must also differ in each of these.
Nagging is different from physical assault. Anyone that bites another deserves to have their teeth removed. That's assault.
There's self defence in the law, which I believe is a reasonable right of anyone. If a wife or husband puts your life at risk, then it's allowed for you to defend yourself if there's reasonable evidence to support that.
Some of you seem to think anyone is encouraging women to be violent, and hence the clampdown on domestic violence. You dont seem to realise what real victims of abuse face.
If a woman lays her hands upon a man, then she can easily face whatever comes afterwards.
When we talk of provocation, its different from protecting or defending yourself.

Can we say it's provocation and this justified when a woman pours hot boiling water on her husband because she caught him with another woman? Does that mean you've been supporting those women we've been reading on front page who got provoked by their husbands and poured hot oil on the men?

Be careful what you wish for. If you feel it's alright for a man to raise his hands upon a woman, then it's also alright for a woman to do same with force e.g hot oil, hot water, pestle, kitchen knife.

Self defence however, is another matter in its entirety. There also has to be reasonable proof that you truly feared for your life, and fought back. Was the force equal to the aggravation? I can't imagine someone like that new Nigerian boxer giving several blows/punches to Adesua Etomi, and calling it self defence when a single push would have done the job, or at most a single punch .

100% on point.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by Chubhie: 8:05am On May 27, 2017
The man married a lunatic. Perhaps, he's a distinguished psychiatrist in a former lifetime?
Re: Married Man Slaps The Living Day Light Out Of His Wife. by Viking007(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2017
[s]
eyinjuege:

[/s] Unnecessary epistle. The husband married a lunatic & she clearly deserved what she got.
Case closed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet A 12year-old Beautiful Girl Who Is Pregnant, Photos.. / How Do I Manage My Wife's Business, She Don't Take Her Business Serious / Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.