Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience (18395 Views)

Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Vicolan: 8:08am On May 31, 2017
Expecting picture of it to justify ur write up naw...
Why always you .............
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Ekuru: 8:08am On May 31, 2017
Dude, get a screen shot. Even the original gets hot.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Nobody: 8:20am On May 31, 2017
making a fake of an already substandard phone, geeez!

1 Like

Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Nobody: 8:21am On May 31, 2017
The way the fone take cast still dey pain me
I could remember wen I bouqht mine..ah was feelinq like a boss
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Folahanmi19(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2017
onuwaje:
Will u call dis fake
Due to the fact that the finger print scanner.
Every of ur analysis matches mine except the finger print scanner part
Cos i bought it from an Infinix shop
please how can i get to use this font, I'm in love with it.....and even your wallpaper....you can drop your whatsapp contact please or add me on whatsapp 09027063045
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by TechPanda(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
2dugged:
making a fake of an already substandard phone, geeez!

Just Give Me 2 Reason Why You Feel Infinix Produbjes Substandard Products.
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Uc7mille7: 8:39am On May 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Daviestunech(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2017
ychris:
what are you guys insinuating? undecided

Someone took his time to put up that well analysed write up you 're there spewing thrash undecided
u need sense bro
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by onuwaje(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2017
Folahanmi19:
please how can i get to use this font, I'm in love with it.....and even your wallpaper....you can drop your whatsapp contact please or add me on whatsapp 09027063045
I just sent u a msg on whatsapp

The wallpaper/themes/fonts can be gotten from the pre installed "xtheme"

The options are there download ur choice and enjoy it. Thank u
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by LxgIncrediboy(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2017
TechPanda:

Just Give Me 2 Reason Why You Feel Infinix Produbjes Substandard Products.

The phone doesn't support update OTA updates and the mediatek processor !!
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by vincentjk(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2017
There's nothing like fake or original hot 4

There are two types of hot 4

Hot 4 and hot 4 lite

Dazzol
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by ewizard1: 10:20am On May 31, 2017
DAVE5:

Just one question, Wetin be "transsion"? cos I don check dictionary tire

Back to the topic...fake of hot4, this is more like fake of fake... how fake can it get since the original is actually fake

I'm blown!!!
You are wrong... the fact that Tecno, Infinix etc can not be matched up with brands like Samsung and co doesn't make it fake.

A product/brand made by a registered OEM is the ORIGINAL, a copy of same product/brand by another unregistered manufacturer without the approval of the Registered OEM is the FAKE!!!

So yes, Infinix, Tecno etc has ORIGINAL & FAKE!

1 Like

Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by spreado(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2017
vincentjk:

Hot 4 and hot 4 lite

Dazzol
U know nothing
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by ewizard1: 10:22am On May 31, 2017
vincentjk:

Hot 4 and hot 4 lite

Dazzol

Oga, there are clones of these devices which are not actually made my the OEM! They are the fake. Even some Tecno has Clone/Fake!
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Catastrophe: 10:23am On May 31, 2017
If you have a phone for sale hit me up
Phone requirements include;
Phone must be clean ( free from cracked screen, in perfect operational condition),
At least 2GB RAM,
At least 16GB ROM,
At least 5 MP front camera & 13 MP rear camera,
Lastly at least a 5.5 inch screen. Mail me @ sunris1980@gmail.com
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by beewhy009(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

I laugh at your ignorance, Infinix ain't Tecno or Itel bro. Don't say what you don't know or talk about what you haven't used. It does support OTA update and as a matter of fact Hot 4 product users are awaiting their own Nougat 7.0 OTA update by June 6 after the likes of Note 4 and co have updated theirs earlier.
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by TechPanda(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Before I Laugh, Please Tell Me You Read That Online.
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by TechPanda(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2017
beewhy009:

I laugh at your ignorance, Infinix ain't Tecno or Itel bro. Don't say what you don't know or talk about what you haven't used. It does support OTA update and as a matter of fact Hot 4 product users are awaiting their own Nougat 7.0 OTA update by June 6 after the likes of Note 4 and co have updated theirs earlier.

Precisely.
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by LxgIncrediboy(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2017
beewhy009:

Lol I have a friend who keeps complaining about his hot 3 but big congrats if it's true that hot 4 is getting an upgrade. I'm a bit biased when it comes to infinix n techno. I'd take Gionee over 'em any day any time grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by LxgIncrediboy(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2017
TechPanda:

Lol I have a friend who keeps complaining about his hot 3 but big congrats if it's true that hot 4 is getting an upgrade. I'm a bit biased when it comes to infinix n techno. I'd take Gionee over 'em any day any time grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by comrChris(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2017
You are very correct, I was a victim because I had no idea about the phone before going,every thing you said is exactly how the fake phone is, infact i almost fought the first person that told me i was holding the fake hot 4, it took the effort of the police and all those security agencies at onitsha main market for the original phone to be given to me and it was after one week..those guys are evil, I n my friend gave them some serious trouble,they confirmed they met trouble.
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by abbadsinger: 12:29pm On May 31, 2017
Simbrave:
I own an ORIGINAL Infinix Hot 4 and after Saturday's incident of exploding Hot 4, I sought out to have a feel of the fake Hot 4 so as to point out the difference between both phones.

On the hardware side, the first visible difference is the front camera. The Original Hot 4 has it front camera located on the top left while it is found on the top right corners on the fake. Secondly, the charging port is at the bottom left of the Original Hot 4 while it is at the top centre on the fake.

Coming to the Software aspect, a noticeable difference can be seen with the UI on both phones. When you are on LockScreen mode with the fake phone, you will notice the fingerprint/lock screen icon in between the Call Key and Camera Icon at the bottom of the screen while there is an absence of fingerprint/Lock Screen Icon on the Original phone. Camera mode wise, the Original phone has the Gallery Icon, Shutter Icon and Video Icon at the bottom of the screen while on the fake, you only have Camera icon at the middle bottom of the screen.

I also found out that when you connect the Original Phone to the system, you get the Name of the Device has Infinix Hot 4 whereas if it is fake,
names like Phatom6, OLIVER, HINTOM are what the computer will display. I will advise anyone who wants to purchase this phone to buy from Infinix authorised dealers so as not to fall victim of this fake device.
Ya days true Click to download all the glory by abbadsinger
http://abbadsingerr..com.ng/2017/05/all-glory-by-abbadsinger-is-finally-out.html?m=1
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by abbadsinger: 12:31pm On May 31, 2017
Godwin91122:
Check details below and smile with others.... we are here for you...

No be small tin Click to download all the glory by abbadsinger
http://abbadsingerr..com.ng/2017/05/all-glory-by-abbadsinger-is-finally-out.html?m=1
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by engineergoogle1(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2017
I like my phone thou
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by abbadsinger: 12:41pm On May 31, 2017
TechPanda:

Hahahhahhah
Click to download all the glory by abbadsinger
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by mykelmeezy: 12:51pm On May 31, 2017
onuwaje:
Will u call dis fake Due to the fact that the finger print scanner. Every of ur analysis matches mine except the finger print scanner part Cos i bought it from an Infinix shop

infinix doesn't sho globacom limited

it shows glo NG
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by sainttobs(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 31, 2017
So op you tried to make a comparison between real hot 4 and fake hot 4 without visual aid? nawa for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Reverses Decision To Cut Ties With Huawei After US Eases Trade Restrictio / "0806" Phone Numbers on MTN Nigeria Network / Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.