Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Umahi Set To Empower Widows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Empower Widows (8490 Views)

Police Wives Empower Widows As Krystal Okeke Pledges Educational Support / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Nature83(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2017
GOV. UMAHI CELEBRATING WITH WIDOWS & OCTOGENERIANS

*Set to empower 1710 indegent widows with the sum of 100,000 naira each.

As Gov. Umahi celebrates with Ebonyi state elders who are above 80years, he is also empowering 10 indegent widows from each of the 171 wards in Ebonyi state to start up small scale businesses.

Gov. Umahi is leaving no stone unturned in Ebonyi state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by brunofarad(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
This 100k go be like 1million for these old people eye grin

There will be inflation on the prices of snuff in the coming weeks grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Sunofgod(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
Give a man a fish... him go chop for a day,

Give a man a net...... him to chop forever (or until the nets breaks)

This is a pathetic gesture..... 100k doesn't last in present day Nigeria.

If any of them have sense they should go buy some dollars or pounds and sit on the proceeds for some years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Alisegun(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
ok Good

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by ND1243: 9:30pm On May 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2017
And Young Boys are being empowered with WHEELBARROWS.....some where

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by oshe11: 9:31pm On May 25, 2017
Chaiiiiii....

See my guy babe for 2nd row dey claim widow.....

This girl too like moni grin

Wont be suprise if na my guy send her sef gringrin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by olarababi(f): 9:32pm On May 25, 2017
Am just laughing at people that are praising this man......u have no idea of what he told me he would do when he is re-elected again.......u just have no idea grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Goahead(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2017
Umahi always on the news for good deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Vanpascore(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
This is good, the gov needs elders blessing and d reason why he is using their money for them. Mind you, his counterpart is somewhere empowering youth with wheelbarrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by kossyablaze(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one.....

Now playing.... Future - Mask off
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by BoosBae(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2017
This reminds me of the old Nigerian movie called widow's cult. I hope some women won't kill their husbands just to benefit from this grin #justjoking

But hunger bad sha...
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Articul8(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2017
This is not yhe best way to give dividend of democracy. Will he continue with this every month?
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by nfour4(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2017
I hope so
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by XINZ: 9:36pm On May 25, 2017
Omenka's governor gave his people wheelbarrows grin

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Tazdroid(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
Great gesture but the empowerment in cash form may be short lived.

Teach them how to fish, don't give them the fish
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by decatalyst(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
Sunofgod:
Give a man a fish... him go chop for a day,

Give a man a net...... him to chop forever (or until the nets breaks)

This is a pathetic gesture..... 100k doesn't last in present day Nigeria.

If any of them have sense they should go buy some dollars or pounds and sit on the proceeds for some years.

Is it his duty in the first place?

Maybe this is what you mean by "teach them how to fish"? undecided

Everyone sha wan form boss for cyber space undecided

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 25, 2017
nice one from umahi again

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Tenim47(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2017
oshe11:
Chaiiiiii....

See my guy babe for 2nd row dey claim widow.....

This girl too like moni grin

Wont be suprise if na my guy send her sef gringrin
am even seeing patience jonathan (my fellow widower) grin
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by nonsobaba: 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
You are empowering widows while Ebonyi still look like a cave in the 12th century. No wonder abakaliki people are trooping down enmasse to Anambra where there is life.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Tazdroid(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
nonsobaba:
You are empowering widows while Ebonyi still look like a cave in the 12th century. No wonder abakaliki people are trooping down enmasse to Anambra where there is life.

Hmmm, so you know what a 12th century cave looks like?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by sirelliot: 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
XINZ:
Omenka's governor gave his people wheelbarrows grin
Lol.That Governor shall....wetin be he name self ....Ortom.Na Bubu kind of brain he get.Make he come learn from Umahi,Wike and Ambode how to deliver dividends of democracy to the people of Benue.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Nature83(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2017
olarababi:
Am just laughing at people that are praising this man......u have no idea of what he told me he would do when he is re-elected again.......u just have no idea grin grin grin
Your hatred for his administration can't make any difference. continue wailing.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by nonsobaba: 10:01pm On May 25, 2017
Tazdroid:

Hmmm, so you know what a 12th century cave looks like?
I was even being modest. Ebonyi is deserted and it is so easy to see why.
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by colossus91(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
olarababi:
very funny i hope u in ebonyi ooh tho i dnot like umahi....the man is just do in now u see me magic!!
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 25, 2017
nonsobaba:

See your life? I can swear by my granny's grave that you haven't been to Ebonyi all your life. To disappoint you, Abakaliki is far better than wherever you feel you are coming from. If you doubt, I'll pay your trip down to Abakaliki to see things for yourself. You need to really come out of your illusion.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by cdonaldo1: 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
nonsobaba:

Oga get down to abakaliki and see what it looks like and stop talking trash. The man is seriously working.
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by nonsobaba: 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
Bigboyz32:

See your life? I can swear by my granny's grave that you haven't been to Ebonyi all your life. To disappoint you, Abakaliki is far better than wherever you feel you are coming from. If you doubt, I'll pay your trip down to Abakaliki to see things for yourself. You need to really come out of your illusion.
Abakaliki is still a backward outpost. Don't think nairaland gives you the cover to tell expired lies. You can only deceive those who have not stepped feet in Ebonyi and whom you are confusing with few pictures of roads leading to Abakaliki government house snapped from different angles.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by JohnieWalker12(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2017
God move from the governor. Fayose should learn from the elders. Ebonyi is a sleeping giant. They have enough mineral resources to take the state to the level and compete with Lagos. Quote me
Re: Umahi Set To Empower Widows by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 25, 2017
If not that monika is my real name, I for talk, but the fact remains that Umahi is a business man, that's y all his projects is run by ministries ND parastatals of government, no external contractor except the trash(dirts) removers, so that everything runs within his loyalist.

Also, civil servants matter, remember he slashed d salaries d last government handed over to him, now.

To his build ND destroy roundabouts, this is the most annoying.
Remember the roundabout he destroyed I. E udensi ND waterworks roundabouts, where his first projects, I. E renovating them, decorating these roundabouts maybe for Christmas.

Then he destroyed them, started a new one with tax payers money.

Now the latest destruction is d removal of interlocks in the same roundabouts oh. Replacing the interlocks with tiles, now note that he passes this road everyday to office (government house) but he allowed them to finish b4 he orders d removal .

Abeg no be my handwriting be this Na omemka.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Agree To Compensate Victims Of Herders, Farmers Clashes / Pressure Mounts On Secondus To Withdraw Court Case Over PDP Chairmanship / We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.