Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

How to Download Videos From Youtube - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How to Download Videos From Youtube (4291 Views)

Is There Any Way I Can Download Videos From Youtoube? / Plz Naira Landers How Can I Download Videos From Youtube. / HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
Sorry for the misleading title of the thread. grin wink If you're on phone, my candid advice to you is get on a pc cos I'll be posting with screenshots only.

Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
Here is part 2. I thank God it stayed and wasn't deleted. Well like 9ja film. . . .To God Be The Glory. Watch out for Part 3 grin grin

Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
Finally, here is Part 3 grin grin

Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
I think it's also important to mention that all youtube videos are in FLV format but not always in 3gp or Mp4 formats (although most are). So if you're trying to download a youtube video in Mp4 or 3gp format and you get error or are unable to download it, it may becos it's not available in those formats. If that is the case, try download the video as FLV instead. I download all my youtube videos as Mp4 (the highest quality format) and I hardly experience this.

NB- This method doesn't work for youtube videos on VEVO channel.
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by puskin: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
erm. . . . you try. . . .NICE!!

However, this is a screenshot of how I do mine??
Click on the video to stream/play it then the download button appears.(This happens for me cos iv installed some super add-ONs on my browsers)
Click on the download button. . .and . . . voila. . . my download starts in flv format.

Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid4lyfe(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
I hate flv videos and I prefer using Google chrome to firefox for browsing. Besides all those add-ons to firefox makes it slow IMO.
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by aieromon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
Niyce.
IDM automatically picks up .flv,.wmv,.mp3 and a bunch of others from web players nah.
Even flashget does.
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by puskin: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2010
Nuttin do flv videos nah. They are clear and my super add-ONs apply to all my browsers and it don't make firefox slow though im using chromifox to browse.

As for the format. I could always edit the download link as U highlighted above. wink cheesy
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid4lyfe(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2010
In terms of video quality, u sef know sey Mp4 better pass Flv. Anyway, nothin do your method sha. Enjoy!
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by puskin: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
semid4lyfe:

In terms of video quality, u sef know sey Mp4 better pass Flv. Anyway, nothin do your method sha. Enjoy!

I definitely agree with U.
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
I just changed the thread title to reflect what it really is grin grin. Anyway just take note of the this screenshot post.

Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
Thats all about youtube I guess. Ciao!
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by aieromon(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
Guy,my post on the 15th attracted a ban.I was gettin' ready to sue somebody when they apologised and returned my ''posting privileges''.
God save them,i for scatter this place angry
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid4lyfe(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yeah, I also got banned as semid on the 15th for the last screenshot post I posted on this thread today (I posted it ordinarily on the forum then). I just regained my posting privileges as semid today and posted it as a screenshoot grin cool wink
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by aieromon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
E be like sey Mr SpamBot na your sugar mummy.no carry bad luck come my side again or else. . . .
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by oladuro(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
hi all you need is a download manager grin
i will recommend orbit its very cool.
all you need to do is to download orbit into ur computer and launch it it wud grab the video
or application for you
www.orbitdownloader.com/
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
to donwload videos directly from YOUTUBE.
Just download and install YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER, , LAUNCH it and insert the video url from youtube,
after downloading it can also convert to 3gp,mp4,mp3,mov,, etc,

happy downloading,
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by youngestpr(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nice concept, it works.
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by Firefox1: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
Orbit download manager is the best like someone stated earlier. Just place your mouse cursor over any flash content and bam! u are ready to enjoy ur download
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by SimplyDJ: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
Nice one ,  you can also use www.savevid.com
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by semid4lyfe(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2010
Alternatively, u can download by adding easy in front of the youtube link. eg http://www.[b]easy[/b]youtube.com and then click Go/enter and you'll be  taken to www.easyyoutube.com which is an online youtube downloader. Once the site opens, choose the file format you want to download the video in and click Download. That's all.
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by Mobinga: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
cry cry not working again cry
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by aieromon(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2010
Go,go IDM to the rescue!!!
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by UNLEASHED(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
download video downloader like speedbit and install, the icon will appear on your Mozilla browser, play youtube video with your Mozilla and click the icon, simple, and your video starts downloading!
Re: How to Download Videos From Youtube by noblefrank31(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used! Core i3 4gb Ram / How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) / DLS (dream League Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.